Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

USA Alex Jones to Debate Piers Morgan Tonite Live, 1/7 at 9pm ET
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I have never found Alex Jones to be a listenable or watchable source of facts. Frankly, I don't even need to see this 'discussion' to know that AJ is doing harm to the gun culture here, having just watched how he dealt with Larry Pratt. Calling someone an idiot is not a useful means of furthering an argument, nor of keeping the discussion civil. I would have thought the goal here was to reason our way to an understanding of solutions, not to enact a contest to see who can be the most insulting in the fewest possible words.

Piers Morgan is an insufferable twat.
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    The centre MUST be held

I guess you can say alex ripped piers a new a$$whole. hahahhahahahahaah

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Hawk View Post
    The majority of the people I associate with know, hell, I had to do a search to find what channel CNN was even on. But Alex did us a discervice tonight. I don't disagree with him on gun rights. But you have to think what the sheeple saw, for God's sake, they watch Pierce Morgan. They drink the coolaid. Not good.
    He scared a hell of a lot of people. Video of his performance with a tag line of somemthing like are you comfortable with a person like this owning an AR 15 , will be on the commercials wait and see.
    To all who have died in the name, protection, and pursuit of freedom rest easy my brothers your task is done.This weight now falls upon me and those like me in spirit, belief, dedication.

"Don't look away. All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall."

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    mzkitty interpersonal communication during personal crisis is something I do on a daily basis, AJ was acting like a nutter and had I rolled up on a scene and he continued to act that way after being given reasonable allowances and time to calm down, he would have got to go to the ER for a psyche eval.
    Look, again -- we all KNOW how AJ is. How do you expect him to change his stripes? He is what he is. Loud and Obnoxious. Piers Morgan disgusted me with his continual harping on people having AR-15's. I don't care what Piers' usual audience thought, because you cannot change them anyway. And now maybe even more people will go to Alex's site who didn't know about it before.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

WE know how he is. Joe Sixpack and Jane the soccer mom DO NOT. To them, the man is crazy. That's all they know, and nothing can change it. His "choir" shouting HELL YEAH! is worthless. He lost the PR war, and we desperately need to win that.

Well, frankly I truly enjoyed FINALLY watching someone with RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION express what so many of us Americans are thinking and feeling!!

I am thankful that AJ had the backbone to stand up to the NWO a-holes who are DEFINITELY trying to take our guns away!!

I'm sick of watching Mr. Liberal Piers spout off and badmouth our country's 2nd amendment rights in the U.S. Constitution!!!! GO HOME PIERS!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    WE know how he is. Joe Sixpack and Jane the soccer mom DO NOT. To them, the man is crazy. That's all they know, and nothing can change it. His "choir" shouting HELL YEAH! is worthless. He lost the PR war, and we desperately need to win that.
    I think the attendance numbers at the gun shows, and the empty shelves are already speaking volumes.

People know. Alex Jones has not done them any harm. Now anybody who thinks I'm wrong, maybe you can go argue with snotty Piers Morgan.

Cleveland OH looking towards TX wistfully
    AJ bots over on TTOL are already groaning about his "performance" and asking that people not support him, since he was WAY out PAST the left field fence of the 3rd soft ball diamond to the left of ours....

Well, again, if anyone REALLY thought Alex Jones would behave like some simpering prince using Roberts Rules of Order, THEY are out to lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    I think the attendance numbers at the gun shows, and the empty shelves are already speaking volumes.

People know. Alex Jones has not done them any harm. Now anybody who thinks I'm wrong, maybe you can go argue with snotty Piers Morgan.

MzKitty,

I agree with you, but I'm dealing with those that don't hav a clue, his performance tonight didn't help me with that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Hawk View Post
    MzKitty,

I agree with you, but I'm dealing with those that don't hav a clue, his performance tonight didn't help me with that battle.
    Then just remind people that Alex was all upset by his treatment at the hands of the TSA today, and he was edgy.

Sounds like AJ ate Piers lunch. Good for him. I knew when I heard he was going to be on the show that AJ would lose it. He always loses it with that sort. This is typical AJ.

Hopefully people listened to what he said and not how he said it. AJ will never be a quiet, docile type of guy. He is not that kind of dude.

We don't listen to him much anymore because of the way he is or if we do, it's only for an hour or so, but he always has the facts correct. I will give him . And I am thrilled he got to lay into that slimey limey...
    In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
    Proverbs 16:9

Link to IMPAT's fundraiser for a safe car to drive to cancer treatments and local needs.
    http://www.gofundme.com/b1o8x4

Theater for the masses. Not good theater, mind you, but theater nonetheless. It appears to be exposing something, but actors on the stage are there to deceive us. They do.

Some would call it controlled opposition. I don't. It's poorly done theater by actors. Poor ones at that.

Piers vs. Alex. Both losers - it's a draw.

AJ was over the top. More was lost than was won.

I've seen AJ outraged and in your face before and this was way over that. Even his legs were going a mile a minute.

If he doesn't take it down a notch or too he will have a coronary or be an easy mark for them.

Yupp AJ is crazy like fox.. infowars is going to get more hits thanks to PM and the commie news network. Looks lik more joe sixpack and soccer mom will be waking up.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

~Patrick Henry~, March 23, 1775

Is there a direct link here that will work?
    "The evil genius always wins"

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
    Is there a direct link here that will work?
    You mean his site? Thought you knew it. I'm going to go see if it's on Youtube yet.

http://www.infowars.com/

Or this?

Piers Morgan, radio host who wants him deported face off

updated 11:04 PM EST, Mon January 7, 2013

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Radio talk-show host Alex Jones backs a petition calling for the deportation of Piers Morgan
    Morgan supports restrictions of semiautomatic rifles like those used in recent mass shootings
    Jones faced off with the CNN host on Morgan's show Monday night
    "1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms," Jones shouted

(CNN) -- The man who wants Piers Morgan deported for advocating gun control faced off with the CNN host on Morgan's show Monday night, denouncing Morgan as "a hatchet man of the New World Order" and warning of a new American revolution.

Radio talk-show host Alex Jones backed a petition on the White House website calling on Morgan, a British citizen, to be deported "for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens."

"We did to point out that this is globalism, and the megabanks that control the planet and brag they have taken over in Bloomberg, AP, Reuters, you name it -- brag they're going to get our guns as well," said Jones, who says his show is carried on 140 U.S. stations. "They have taken everybody's guns but the Swiss and the American people. When they get our guns, they can have their world tyranny while the government buys 1.6 billion bullets, armored vehicles, tanks, helicopters -- Predator drones, armed, now in U.S. skies, being used to arrest people in North Dakota."

Morgan has been outspoken in calling for restrictions of semiautomatic rifles like the kind used in last year's mass killings in Newtown, Connecticut, and Aurora, Colorado. But Jones said the U.S. Constitution's guarantee of a right to bear arms "isn't there for duck hunting. It's there to protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs."

"Hitler took the guns. Stalin took the guns. Mao took the guns. Fidel Castro took the guns. Hugo Chavez took the guns. And I'm here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms," Jones shouted.

"You're a very loud man. You make a loud noise," Morgan said at another point, as he attempted to quiz Jones about the comparative difference in firearm homicides between the United States and the United Kingdom -- where 35 people were killed in shootings in 2012, compared to more than 11,000 in the United States.

Jones replied that Britain was "a total police state."

"England has a lot lower gun crime rate, because you took all the guns," Jones said. "But you'e got hordes of people burning down cities and beating old ladies' brains out every day."

Morgan called that "ridiculous."

"Let's try again. How many gun murders were there in Britain last year?" he asked.

"How many chimpanzees can dance on the head of a pin?" Jones replied. "I already went over those statistics."

Jones -- who said he "probably" owns more than 50 guns -- also referred to common antidepressants as "mass murder pills" that make people commit violence and repeated his contention that "criminal elements of the military-industrial complex" were behind the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington.

"We lawyers refer to people like that not as witnesses, but as exhibits," said famed attorney and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, who followed Jones on the show. "He was an exhibit, like a piece of evidence. You see him speaking and you say to yourself, 'I don't want that man to have a gun.'"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/07/us/pie...n-guns-debate/

It's up. Read the comments too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQDKJn0Kx7o

Absolutely loved it. Screw the sheep who don't know any better...we need to be a whole lot more like Alex Jones or we can choose to just lay down and let them trample all over our rights.

Never really watched aj, and had to look up what channel cnn was on, but jones started out good, then lost in the end. He was baited and fell for it big time. Sure he was mad, and said things the same way or maybee a little milder than most of us would but it was not his show or audience. If it was a debate about guns, why was 9/11 even brought up? Aj followers all know his position on it, it is very public, so did morgan not know? He knew exactly how jones felt, and what he would say and how nuts he would look to the avg sheep. so now you see a man, ranting till the verge of a stroke, said things that make him crazy, and owns 50 scary guns... Yep, he sure helped the cause. I am not saying I would have been able to stay calm myself, but he sure did not help the matter at hand.

Alex was good for shock value and for statement of fact. People would never listen to some mealy-mouthed little wimp.

America needs the right kinds of shocks, not some mumbling pseudo-genteel pasty-faced scum dithering on how he was afraid of Alex Jones and his 50 guns.

Some of you people are really dense if you can't understand that when discussing firearms, "our side" needs to come off sounding NOT CRAZY. They don't have to put up with crap, but they can't sound like their cheese slid off their cracker. If you can't understand that sounding crazy HURTS OUR CAUSE, then there's no help for you; that stupid goes all the way to the bone...

Alex Jones did not sound crazy at all. Watch the video again, and let everything he said sink in.

I've never seen or listened to AJ before and, while he said some good things, he said them in a "bad" way. He does look crazy, no way around it. What a shame!
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing a little love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Blogger Billy Beck (http://www.two--four.net/weblog.php) is famous in some circles for saying - some time ago - "We aren't going to vote our way out of this one." Implying, for anyone who doesn't 'get' his statement, that in his opinion, in the end it will be a cartridge box decision and not a ballot box decision that settles the issue.

So, some people seem to think we can still talk out way out of it. It would be nice if we could. I wish we could. But as far as I can tell, if talking was going to work, it would have worked by now. After all, encroaching gun control isn't exactly new in the USA - it's been going on for a long, long time (http://www.davekopel.com/2A/Mags/dar...-jim-crow.html). If the debates were honest, we might get somewhere.

But the gun control debate since at least 1968 has been much like the AJ-PM spittle-fest that prompted this thread. Lots of heat but not much light. That's the nature of this particular beast, as is the nature of all genuine tripwire subjects - they prompt strong emotion in genuine adherents of each side of the issue.

I didn't watch it. I doubt I will, I don't need to see it having had enough experience with each of the primary participants to know pretty much enough about them. For example, if Dershowitz can rationalize torture on the shaky basis that it is inevitable anyway (http://www.spectacle.org/0202/seth.html), what else does one need to know about the man?

It's my opinion(FWIW) that we won't be talking our way out of this one, and we won't be voting our way out of it either. Since that exhausts the possibilities of the soap box and the ballot box, there are only two boxes left - jury and cartridge. You figure it out.

Meanwhile, for those who want a little more speech control in their gun control debates, I offer the following...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/..._conflict.html

January 4, 2013
    We Must Control the Second Amendment Conflict
    By William A. Levinson

The side that controls the language of an argument controls the argument, and the side that takes and maintains the offensive controls the entire conflict. The enemy must then react to our actions instead of making us react to his, and continue to react until he is no longer capable of fighting. We are indeed at war with an adversary with whom good faith and win-win negotiation are not possible.
    Recognize Incrementalism for What It Is
    Incrementalism is the process whereby an aggressor who cannot achieve his entire long-term objective immediately will seek to do it a piece at a time. The free world's failure to take seriously "Germany today, tomorrow the world" brought untold misery to millions of people. The Arab approach to the destruction of Israel also is incrementalist: Gaza and the West Bank today, and Tel Aviv tomorrow.
    The anti-Second Amendment camp's agenda also is incrementalist. Dianne Feinstein now talks about so-called assault weapons, but we must not forget her openly stated desire to ban all handguns -- even revolvers. "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them ... Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here." That's all we need to hear, and all we need to know. This is the civil rights version of "Germany today, tomorrow the world."
    I do not own any firearms with high-capacity magazines, so Feinstein's success would not affect me. Only a fool, however, negotiates with or tries to appease an incrementalist, because this simply encourages him or her to take even more. An intelligent person destroys the incrementalist before he grows too strong to stop, putting a permanent end to his entire agenda. This is what England, France, and Czechoslovakia should have done to Germany when it demanded the Sudetenland in 1938, noting that Germany was not yet ready for war. Israel should have done the same to the Arabs when it had the upper hand in 1967; the demolition of the Aswan Dam would have rendered Egypt incapable of further violence for a long time.
    Legal and nonviolent methods are meanwhile available with which to demolish anti-Second Amendment organizations and political careers, and we must now use these methods with no restraint whatsoever. The anti-Second Amendment Million Mom March had a no-debate policy, so I did not try to debate my civil rights with it; I destroyed it by helping to expose its misuse of tax-exempt money for electioneering. No more Million Mom March, no more problem. As stated by Shakespeare's Richard of York, "Sword, hold thy temper; heart, be wrathful still / Priests pray for enemies, but princes kill."
    Control the Argument and Take the Offensive
    It was one matter for Cato the Elder to say "Carthago delenda est" ("Carthage must be destroyed"), and another for Rome's legions to lay the city in ruins and then sow the fields with salt. Intelligent and diligent effort was necessary then, and it is now. The first step is to control the language of the conflict.
    The enemy has committed himself to the demonization of certain semiautomatic firearms by calling them "assault weapons," which is itself an outright lie that we can turn against the enemy. An assault weapon is, by definition, a firearm that is capable of fully automatic fire: an Uzi, M-16, or full-auto AK-47. It is already illegal to own any assault weapon without a $200 federal permit. The Violence Policy Center can meanwhile be targeted for using tax-exempt money to deceive the American people as to what an assault weapon really is:
    Assault weapons-just like armor-piercing bullets, machine guns, and plastic firearms-are a new topic. The weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons-anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.
    There it is, in Josh Sugarmann's own words. The Violence Policy Center, a 501(c)(3) "tax exempt educational organization," says openly that it plans to exploit the public's ignorance as to the difference between semiautomatic and fully automatic weapons. This provides our side with a potentially devastating scandal with which to discredit the enemy, by turning his own language against him.
    The language issue also applies to so-called Saturday Night Specials: small, inexpensive handguns with relatively small ammunition capacities. Our side must call them Negrotown Saturday Night Specials, and add that "Negro" was not the word that the racists who coined this term used. Their agenda was, of course, to make handgun ownership prohibitively expensive for black people who wanted to protect themselves from night riders and other Kluxers.
    Apply Psychological Warfare
    Psychological warfare is the only military weapon that it is legal for anybody -- be he a government, private organization, or individual -- to use during peacetime. The enemy is already using it by exploiting the Sandy Hook massacre to advance his agenda. We can turn this around by arguing persuasively that Dianne Feinstein, Michael Bloomberg, and Barack Obama welcomed this atrocity as an opportunity to appeal to emotion instead of reason. Rahm Emanuel's "Never let a good crisis go to waste" is a matter of record, and we can hang these words around the other side's neck like the Ancient Mariner's albatross. To this we can add Obama's total lack of remorse over the 150 Mexican citizens and the U.S. law enforcement officer his Justice Department helped to murder through Operation Fast and Furious. This involved more than 2,000 gun felonies (straw purchases).
    The dishonesty of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo also is well-known. He once proposed suing firearm manufacturers for violence in public housing projects, even though the manufacturers distribute their products only through firearm dealers who are licensed and approved by the federal government. Disgraced former NY governor Eliot Spitzer also tried to sue gun manufacturers, and he also can be a poster child for his side's ethics, character, and integrity.
    We can meanwhile use their association with the Million Mom March, its misuse of tax-exempt money, and its highly creative Form 990 tax return, to demolish the credibility of every public figure who was involved with it: Dianne Feinstein, Jerrold Nadler, and other prominent enemies of the Second Amendment. Note especially that all these individuals signed their names to the proven lie that "12 children in the United States are killed every day by gun violence." The American people are not interested in anything a liar has to say, and we need to act on this quickly.
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arises not from deficits in the Constitution or Confederation , nor from want of honor and virtue, so much as downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation." -- John Adams
    "The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks." -- Lord Acton

Published on Jan 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-i3Y5iRYo FOR PART 2 OF THE INTERVIEW.

Alex Jones Piers Morgan EXPLOSIVE Interview Part 1 Video
    Tonight Piers Morgan sat down with the creator of a White House petition to get him deported from the United States. Alex Jones was fired up throughout the entire interview, launching into a series of loud tirades against Morgan and gun control every few seconds. Every time Morgan tried to ask a question, Jones continued to pile through with his arguments.

Jones said the point of the petition was to bring attention to the fact that United States has a bunch of foreigners bragging about taking away the guns of Americans while the gov't amasses more weapons for themselves. He said that the Second Amendment isn't for "duck-hunting," it's to protect us from "tyrannical government." He raised his voice to declare to Morgan, "1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!"

Morgan attempted to explain that the United States has significantly more gun murders than England, but Jones dismissed the argument outright. He called England a "police state," telling Morgan he "fled" to the United States, going so far as to call Morgan a "hatchet man of the New World Order."

Morgan tried to patiently walk through the finer points of the gun control debate with Jones, but he went on tirade after tirade on an ever-angrier series of tangents. Jones repeatedly criticized Morgan for trying to trip him off with "little factoids" instead of getting to the heart of the gun debate.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Non nobis, non nobis, Domine, Sed nomini tuo da gloriam (Not to us, not to us, O Lord, But to thy name give glory.)

"hatchet man of the New World Order."

I loved that.

Listen to some of you. Just a week ago most of you were calling for a line to be drawn in the sand when it comes to your gun rights. Alex was drawing that line for you tonight, and some of you worry about what a stinking soccer mom or a obamanite thinks. Go back watch the video again and see Alex didn't go off until about the 2:50 mark. I don't know wether to laugh at you or puke on you.

Alex Jones looked like a raving maniac. Couldn't watch it all.

Judy

Quote Originally Posted by nomifyle View Post
    Alex Jones looked like a raving maniac. Couldn't watch it all.

Judy
    He's not. Watch the video again. He had to cram a lot into a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Some of you people are really dense if you can't understand that when discussing firearms, "our side" needs to come off sounding NOT CRAZY. They don't have to put up with crap, but they can't sound like their cheese slid off their cracker. If you can't understand that sounding crazy HURTS OUR CAUSE, then there's no help for you; that stupid goes all the way to the bone...
    I understand it but-the big problem is when you discuss facts and numbers, even those from the feds themselves, it gets ignored, twisted and they *always* have a completely different set of nnumbers that are the TRUTH.

I think it's time we take off the little girl panties, put on the ass-stomping boots and stomp some of these libs guts out.

We've been nice for years and the libs have been complete dicks and look whose winning....

I don't need a Catch-phrase. I'm Satanta. A Catch-phrase needs me.

"It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

http://chronart.wix.com/chronart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
    Listen to some of you. Just a week ago most of you were calling for a line to be drawn in the sand when it comes to your gun rights. Alex was drawing that line for you tonight, and some of you worry about what a stinking soccer mom or a obamanite thinks. I don't know wether to laugh at you or puke on you.
    Exactly. So do you want THE TRUTH in a candy wrapper, or will just the plain truth do? Alex slammed it on the world tonight, but some of you didn't like the wrapper it came in.

If you want "nice" language, go listen to Piers Morgan and Dershowitz, they talk soft and slice your gut out with their lies, just like the rest of their ilk.

He's not. Watch the video again. He had to cram a lot into a few minutes.
    Sorry, I just can't watch it again. AJ did have a lot of facts, but the way he presented made him look like he was the nut. PM is a true piece of sh!t. Had to force myself to turn my television to CNN. Blah.

Judy

Quote Originally Posted by nomifyle View Post
    Sorry, I just can't watch it again. AJ did have a lot of facts, but the way he presented made him look like he was the nut. PM is a true piece of sh!t. Had to force myself to turn my television to CNN. Blah.

Judy
    Then read the things posted above, Judy. I had to force myself to watch too, but I'm glad I did. Alex Jones told the truth.

anorzagaray: CNN is finally worth watching #Alex Jones
    Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:24:18 AM

MelissaKirst: RT @Joshua_Seidel: #Alex Jones OWNS #Piers Morgan on #guns. http://t.co/HBJwlneH!
    Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:23:04 AM

fuzzyian: RT @Vote_Online: #Alex #Jones #News Armed Mafia Stalk Alex Jones Post Piers Morgan Debate: Video Report: http://t.co/TmJzYIJE | Al... http://t.co/UGsrunaC
    Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:19:48 AM

http://www.infowars.com/

afro_gooner: The day @piersmorgan got a thorough beating on TV. #Alex Jones.
    Monday, January 07, 2013 11:07:05 PM

Zuggamom: #Alex Jones is the best
    Monday, January 07, 2013 11:00:11 PM

LiteisoN: This #Alex Jones rant-o-thon is ours to keep forever. It is something to be cherished and shared with loved ones. It is U #NRA #GOP #FOX #p2
    Monday, January 07, 2013 11:00:10 PM

ScreamingBird: #Alex Jones giving people an education on our constitutional right on Piers Morgan.
    Monday, January 07, 2013 9:17:11 PM

SCOAMT: RT @ThrashPunx: Yes! The "why did they blow up building 7?" zinger!!! #NWO #911 #Alex Jones #piers
    Monday, January 07, 2013 10:38:32 PM

StretchJoe: #Alex Jones totally schooled that immigrant news hack
    Monday, January 07, 2013 10:11:40 PM

SKYLERNEYOME3: Who just say the peirce Morgan and ALEX JONES INTERVIEW!!!! #alex #told #him Alex wins
    Monday, January 07, 2013 10:05:42 PM

MsZhOnEyDiiP: #Alex Jones is trying to help America not hurt it but #CNN makes it seem diff then it is, which is bull !
    Monday, January 07, 2013 9:35:03 PM

SpectreHorseman: Unfortunately, #Alex Jones went on first, so now just trash talk him and discredit him without being able to defend. Classic Lib Tactics
    Monday, January 07, 2013 9:31:15 PM

SeanHiggs: #Alex Jones called #PiersMorgan a Redcoat on his #CNN Show!
    Monday, January 07, 2013 9:23:59 PM

FrankieNIeto3: tune into #CNN and get ready for #Alex Jones to take on #Piers Morgan Tonight with the best tool we have knowledge.
    Monday, January 07, 2013 8:53:38 PM

pareene: RT @Joshua_Seidel: @pareene Why not? Too much truth for you? #Alex Jones is over the top, but his points were fantastic.
    Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:40:39 AM

Golden88Eagle: Alex Jones Vs Piers Morgan On Gun Control On @CNN http://t.co/Rm2ej1u1 That was hard on the hypocrisy media in #USA.. #ows well done #Alex
    Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:30:26 AM

Anyone who bothered to watch that show did so to see their guy beat up on the other sides guy.

No new opinions were formed or changed.

Other than chewing gum for the mind the time for talk, or worrying about the opinions of those who do not love freedom is way past gone.
    Dosadi

III

I'm not a fan of AJ's style or delivery, but I'm happy his InfoWars/PrisonPlanet stories are getting linked by Drudge on a regular basis.

I'm kind of surprised though that more folks commenting HERE,
    at Real Clear Politics, are not turned-off by his ranting and raving performance tonight.

Sort the comments by 'Best Rating', and note that a mess-of-folks think AJ ripped PM a new AH...and enjoyed watching it happen. Go figure.

But..... Alex Jones spoke up and he said the truth plainly on their own MSM.

You should be proud of him.

But..... Alex Jones spoke up and he said the truth plainly on their own MSM.

You should be proud of him.
    Is that addressed to me Kitty?

I'm proud of AJ, he just needs to dial it back a bit from '11', as in...

...cause it can scare the sheeple.

ETA: OH MAN, LOL!.....>>>>>>>>>Piers Morgan Vs Alex Jones - The "Gun Fight" At The CNN Corral>>>>>Comments!

>>>>>VILE LANGUAGE WARNING!...BUT SOOO FUNNY<<<<<....and some great analysis too!
    Last edited by skip8; 01-08-2013 at 12:46 AM. Reason: ZeroHedge Link