Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Hi, My Name is Tessee
+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234
Results 9,321 to 9,344 of 9344
    Pac this has been absolutely amazing. You started this story calling it a "teaser", and here we are 2 1/2 years later. What an adventure. I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds for the clan. Thank you for sharing this with us, and God bless you and Mr Pac.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Mrs. Pac
    I too must add my thanks. Your travels and travails are so varied that it gives you a tremendous background to draw from. It has been a tremendous blessing to sit and share each new chapter with you during my first cup of coffee. As a good friend of mine, a retired Major General, used to say, "may the wind always be at your back". I look forward to next adventure of the clan and updates from you and your Mr. You are a tremendous blessing and may the Lord love on you real good.

Sneaker 11

Dear Folks and readers.

All you wonderful people bring tears to my eyes as I read your well wishes. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me and all the tremendous upheaval that has happened these past couple of years. I am blessed. Pac. & Mr. Pac.

A little late at adding my well wishes but they are nonetheless sincere. Its wonderful that you will be able to relocate near to Mr. Pac. It will surely be a balm to him as well. Excited to hear how the move goes and how well your new digs fit you. Take care friend. Lots of prayers going out your way.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
    President Theodore Rooseveldt

Pac:
    You will be missed while you travel and setup your new home....
    Texican....

Oh, yes, Pac! You will be GREATLY missed!!!

Thank you for the wonderful story!!

I'll be praying for God's guidance for you and His blessings and peace on you while you move and get settled and spend precious time with your mister.

We'll be waiting for updates as to how you and your mister are doing, and for MOAR whenever you are ready.
    "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths."
    Proverbs 3:5-6

Yeah Pac yer stuck with us. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tckaija View Post
    So many others have said it, more eloquently than I....

So I will say simply, Thank You Pac! a most wonderful story...
    I add my thanks to my dear friend Tckaija's. Thank you for this journey of faith.
    Alea iacta est! We have crossed the Rubicon.
    Proud member of the Nowski Brigade!

Pac I just caught up this morning, and let me say first that you are in my prayers. Secondly, thank you so much for sharing. I've spent many a sleepless night reading through the Hanson clan story, and I appreciate it very much.

Bad Karma
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

Mrs. Pac, just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and Mr. Pac. Prayers going your way.

Thanks Pac, I really appreciate your stories.

Thank you so much PAC for your wonderful stories!
    Take care and hoping for the best for you and Mr PAC.

Thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes. I am working on another story, I will begin posting about Wed. of this coming week. Happy Mother's Day to all women who love and care for others. Pac.

Mrs. Pac,
    Thinking of you today. Happy Mother's Day! I hope you will be able to go outside today and enjoy nature and replenish your happy.

Thanks PAC, glad you are doing OK.

And much thanks for giving me something to look forward to.

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

I'm glad you are well Pac. I sure am looking forward to Wednesday.

Prayers for you and Mr. Pac
    Wayne

Dear Folks,

I'm on Wi-Fi at this time and I can't stay on line lone enough to send a chapter. It's very poor signal and strength, and will try to get a booster or something to see if I can post. I'll keep on trying.

Mr. Pac is slowly becoming resigned to where he is staying. He is back about 30 years in his day to day presence, and yesterday he looked at me as if he wasn't sure who I was. I know that day is coming and it sure makes my heart hurt. My Heavenly Father is going to have to give me strength, I don't have enough to overcome that kind of hurt. Thanks, Pac and Mr. Pac.

With your post, I know how Pavlov's dog felt!

I haven't thanked you lately for this wonderful, addicting, ongoing treat. Please don't think I am not appreciative!

Prayers and many thoughts for you and the mister.
    It's kinda hard to work within the system when it's a septic system.

There's one thing worse than a wolf in sheep's clothing. That's a wolf in sheepdog's clothing.

Ah Pac, prayers going up for you and Mr. Pac.

Quote Originally Posted by PacNorWest View Post
    Dear Folks,

I'm on Wi-Fi at this time and I can't stay on line lone enough to send a chapter. It's very poor signal and strength, and will try to get a booster or something to see if I can post. I'll keep on trying. Pac, a booster will help.... If you know the WIFI provider, contact them and they can tell you which booster will work best....

Mr. Pac is slowly becoming resigned to where he is staying. He is back about 30 years in his day to day presence, and yesterday he looked at me as if he wasn't sure who I was. I know that day is coming and it sure makes my heart hurt. My Heavenly Father is going to have to give me strength, I don't have enough to overcome that kind of hurt. Thanks, Pac and Mr. Pac.
    Pac, it is not easy, but you have the strength to overcome.... Your strength comes from God and all of the prayers and love from your friends and readers across this great land....

May God continue to bless you and Mr. Pac....

Texican....

Thanks for the up date Pac, prayers for you and Mr. Pac.
    Wayne

Having finished reading this epic saga again, I still cannot get over how well you write for us. Thanks for all your hard work over the years.

Having finished reading this epic saga again, I still cannot get over how well you write for us. Thanks for all your hard work over the years.