Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Donald Trump: I Am a ‘Young, Vibrant Man’ and Will Beat Biden ‘Easily’
+ Reply to Thread

Donald Trump: I Am a ‘Young, Vibrant Man’ and Will Beat Biden ‘Easily’

Donald Trump: I Am a ‘Young, Vibrant Man’ and Will Beat Biden ‘Easily’
    Michelle Moons
    2-2 minutes

President Donald Trump declared Friday that Democrat candidates for president make him look young in both age and energy and that he will beat Joe Biden “easily.”
    Reporters questioned Trump on the South Lawn before the president left to give a speech at the NRA convention in Indianapolis, Indiana. They asked how Trump will beat Biden in 2020. “I think we beat him easily,” Trump replied.

Another asked the president how old is too old to be President of the United States.

“I just feel like a young man. I’m so young. I can’t believe it. I’m the youngest person. I am a young, vibrant man,” President Trump declared.

“I look at Joe. I don’t know about him. I don’t know,” he went on. “I would never say anyone’s too old, but I know they’re all making me look very young, both in terms of age and, I think, in terms of energy. I think you people know that better than anybody.”

The leading contenders in the race for the Democrat presidential nomination have been Biden and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. Biden is 76 years old, and Sanders is 77. The two are far and away the top contenders for the nomination.

As of Friday, a RealClearPolitics average of polls showed Biden at almost 30 percent support and Sanders at 23. The next closest contender sits at just 8.3 percent support.

Michelle Moons is a White House Correspondent for Breitbart News — follow on Twitter @MichelleDiana and Facebook.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-biden-easily/

..if Biden even gets to calendar year 2020 as a candidate without his mental health past or his NWO globalist record torpedoing him, he'll have two chances as the dem candidate:

.. Slim & None ..... and Slim will have left town.
    “To be born a free man... an accident
    To live one... a responsibility
    To die one... an obligation!”

Trump cracks me up. Trump should have said that he was smarter than Biden, that makes more sense. Biden doesnt want Obama's endorsement either. I was hoping Obama would endorse Biden. I suspect when more info comes to light on Russiagate, Biden will have egg on his face.