Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME The Petraeus debacle just keeps getting worse - UPDATE, post #93, 159(!!!)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    SOme of thee flag ocifers are emeritus members of the SOF/SPECWARRIOR fraternity.
    Neither Jarrett nor the Butcher quite understand that SPECWARRIORs aren't just better trained cogs to be plugged in when Central casting calls for a fighter.

Again:

Sooner or later he is gonna piss off the wrong Community. That commnity regards the removal of the Sitting POTUS as a SLIGHTLY non-trivial tactical school house exercise. Whie USSS is GOOD (best out there for what they do) they are not now and have never MATERIALLY played in even the same state, much less ballpark or game.

The Butcher is actually BUILDING his own downfall coup, and he has no effin clue, since he doesn't understand the mind or the mindset.
    It's amazing to be sitting here and watching history taking place in my own country, in a way that I never contemplated happening in this country during my 36 years of service. I hope that I will be here long enough to see the real Americans take the noted action to rid this country of that POS in the white house. As you speculated concerning their abilities, I think that they could do it in a matter of a few hours, ala Osama, once the spark is lit. With a one-way ticket for the survivors (and supporters) to Liberia, Somalia, Kenya, or some other glorious african destination for disgruntled blacks and liberals. Hangin' on and hoping...

Quote Originally Posted by Y2kO View Post
    It is politically engineered by all of you would not be reading the doing the investigation in the diameter of the justice without informing the white house.
    Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

I have this feeling that Broadwell was a mole. I think she engineered an affair with a then General because of "stuff" that her handlers believed was going on. She hit the jackpot. I think this is engineered to disgrace and remove Obama from office. She knew that once the affair was revealed there would be a full investigation into her emails. Thus, she left some good stuff in those emails -- 20,000 of them? It appears now that another General will be taken out.

Why was Petraeus even considered for the CIA job? It should have been apparent that he was not "clean" since Broadwell was hanging out with him in an active war theater -- not a place for a biographer. He was not properly vetted before taking the CIA job.

Only time will tell what Broadwell real knows. I don't think it will look good for the administration. The scope will likely broaden.

Quote Originally Posted by TorahTips View Post
    I have this feeling that Broadwell was a mole. I think she engineered an affair with a then General because of "stuff" that her handlers believed was going on. She hit the jackpot. I think this is engineered to disgrace and remove Obama from office. She knew that once the affair was revealed there would be a full investigation into her emails. Thus, she left some good stuff in those emails -- 20,000 of them? It appears now that another General will be taken out.

Why was Petraeus even considered for the CIA job? It should have been apparent that he was not "clean" since Broadwell was hanging out with him in an active war theater -- not a place for a biographer. He was not properly vetted before taking the CIA job.

Only time will tell what Broadwell real knows. I don't think it will look good for the administration. The scope will likely broaden.
    I think you have got it backwards.
    The thing about common sense is, it is not so common any more
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies. ~Raven

Quote Originally Posted by BertaBurtonLake View Post
    I could have. Enlighten me about what you are thinking.... I don't think that Petraeus was the mole. That would make no sense. I don't think that he was trying to take out Obama either. It would have been too risky to run guns and hold POWs without the knowledge of the UN. That is a international crime. He wouldn't do that without believing that he was covered.

I am interested in your opinion. Please explain.

Kind of a side track, but not much; part of the bigger picture.

Has anyone else noticed that since this whole Benghazi thing happened that the daily death tolls from Syria have stopped or taken a back burner position? That seems very curious to me.
    I read a piece the other day, stating that the rebels are executing Christians. Maybe that's the reason.

I think these guys have been set up. A lot of high level mil are being sacked all at once. Best to be very alert to what the other hand is doing.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Broadwell was a mole sent to compromise the general, who would become the new CIA director. Compromised people make useful tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach View Post
    Broadwell was a mole sent to compromise the general, who would become the new CIA director. Compromised people make useful tools.
    That's how I see it. And, I think that there is much more there.

A lot of high level mil are being sacked all at once.

I've been noticing this, and am beyond concerned...

I could have. Enlighten me about what you are thinking.... I don't think that Petraeus was the mole. That would make no sense. I don't think that he was trying to take out Obama either. It would have been too risky to run guns and hold POWs without the knowledge of the UN. That is a international crime. He wouldn't do that without believing that he was covered.

I am interested in your opinion. Please explain.
    Petraeus, General Allen, and the Admiral were ready to launch aid to the the seals at the embassy. They were told to stand down and did not. They are all gone now. Broadwell may or may not have had anything to do with this but the fact that the three who would have sent in a strike force are gone and the embassy staff and CIA staff are dead is a dot for me. The dead can't tell us who they called or what went on. The Broadwell story is a distraction just as being a star banger is. She may have not even sent emails. That is yet in the air. Then Jill Kelly pops up who is a player. Is your eyes off the ball yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    I don't think your just whistling Dixie on this point. Sloppy Joe is next in line and if they both go its Speaker of the House. I think it is game on. By the way Jill Kelly in a nighty ain't bad but the setting for her showing up in a nighty is a little wrong. Just a side note.
    Nighty? There is a nighty in here somewhere? And I missed it?

BTW, the blackmail potential for playing house with somebody's Dolly is almost infinitesimal these days after what Billy Jeff did in debauching the oval office. If it were not for the screaming headlines, I think the standard reaction would be 'yawn' and 'what else is new?'
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Yeah you did. That outfit she had on in the pic was inappropriate for a dinner party. Okay for breakfast in the kitchen though....

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    Nighty? There is a nighty in here somewhere? And I missed it?

BTW, the blackmail potential for playing house with somebody's Dolly is almost infinitesimal these days after what Billy Jeff did in debauching the oval office. If it were not for the screaming headlines, I think the standard reaction would be 'yawn' and 'what else is new?'
    Clik on the link on post 98 Troke. Not that I have it flagged or anything like that.

I still don't understand...if Slick Willy can do it in the Oval Office closet with Monica and a cigar and still keep his job, with all the "intelligence secrets" he knew, why did Petraeus need to resign?

Liz Metcalf - Independent Avon Representative
    www.LipstickLiz.com - Liz@LipstickLiz.com

Are You Looking for an Independent Avon Representative? Let me be yours!
    Makeup, skincare, bath & body, fashion, shoes, jewelry, intimates, children's, home and more. Check out my website for monthly freebies, give-aways, contests, discounts and promotions.

I think BO and Jarrett are cleaning house and exercising 'payback'. I don't even think Petraeus had an affair but I do think Broadwell and he were on the 'same team' but have been effectively discredited in any future play they may have made. I think this house cleaning has just started. There are many folks who, as Dennis stated it, are "beyond concerned", myself included. There is more than one way to skin a cat, as the saying goes and these people know ways to skin cats we can't even imagine.

Whichever scenario is right, yours or mine, the whole bloody thing stinks to high heaven and you are absolutely right when you say "the scope will likely broaden".

Just my thoughts, but what the hell do I know?
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies. ~Raven

Quote Originally Posted by bethshaya View Post
    I still don't understand...if Slick Willy can do it in the Oval Office closet with Monica and a cigar and still keep his job, with all the "intelligence secrets" he knew, why did Petraeus need to resign?
    She also gave him BJs under the desk.....
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Yeah you did. That outfit she had on in the pic was inappropriate for a dinner party. Okay for breakfast in the kitchen though....
    Maybe it wasn't a "dinner" party......

[i]Yes Virginia, the Russians are[/i] [b]STILL[/b] [i]the bad guys.[/i]

[URL=http://www.jrnyquist.com]J.R. Nyquist[/URL] - [URL=http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=3]TFP Forum[/URL]

I think BO and Jarrett are cleaning house and exercising 'payback'. I don't even think Petraeus had an affair but I do think Broadwell and he were on the 'same team' but have been effectively discredited in any future play they may have made. I think this house cleaning has just started. There are many folks who, as Dennis stated it, are "beyond concerned", myself included. There is more than one way to skin a cat, as the saying goes and these people know ways to skin cats we can't even imagine.

Whichever scenario is right, yours or mine, the whole bloody thing stinks to high heaven and you are absolutely right when you say "the scope will likely broaden".

Just my thoughts, but what the hell do I know?
    I think that Petraeus and co were running guns for Al Qaeda and they were housing POWs from the muzzie brotherhood war throughout northern Africa (and maybe even the Middle East). I think that they got reckless and Russia discovered American arms in the hands of Syrian rebels. At that point, O had no choice but to scrap the operation. The only thing that could be done was to have the CIA outpost destroyed with its inhabitants. Dead men don't talk.

Now, the FBI (which has been "investigating" this thing for a while) had no choice but to go public. Obviously, the CIA Director would be on the hot seat for the Benghazi episode. Years ago, they engineered a means of burning him if that was ever needed. Now, it was needed.

The administration is racing around terminating anyone who has intel on this whole mess.

The bottom line: They were running guns and a lot of people know about it. Now it appears that they may have been holding POWs against Geneva Conventions and the mandates of the UN. These are international crimes which could call for O's arrest prior to him leaving office. According to the UN Mandates, all POWs are to be given the opportunity to meet with the Red Cross. Obviously, that wasn't happening.

Well, if that's true, TT, it looks like the Syrians are dumping us anyway:

More: New Syrian opposition head says political recognition would allow his coalition to act as a government and acquire weapons - @Reuters

5 hours ago by editor

New head of Syrian opposition al-Khatib tells Reuters he is requesting European recognition for his group, financial support - @Reuters

5 hours ago by editor
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Well, if that's true, TT, it looks like the Syrians are dumping us anyway:

More: New Syrian opposition head says political recognition would allow his coalition to act as a government and acquire weapons - @Reuters

5 hours ago by editor

New head of Syrian opposition al-Khatib tells Reuters he is requesting European recognition for his group, financial support - @Reuters

5 hours ago by editor
    Two things that I noticed in your post:

1. He's new. How new is that? After Benghazi new?

2. He's asking for arms from Europe. Doesn't look like the thing worked out too well with the US....

The Saudis are behind the brotherhood. Obviously, it won't totally stop. But, at the same time, news about the active battlefront seems to have lessened since the Benghazi thing. I think it is regroup time.

Cleveland OH looking towards TX wistfully
    TT, the issue with talking about Geneva COnventions is, they gotta MERIT that treatment....and guerillas do NOT....

Peruse the actual Conventions some time....

The three Commanders who were going to send aid to the embassy staff after being told to stand down by El Bozo are now gone and Broadwell was an officer who may know more about El Bozo then she should or what the military would like to do with him. If anyone is a mole it is Jill Kelly. The purge is on and the Middle East is about to go bang. In addition we still don't know what El Bozo meant when he said wait until after the election to Putin. It sounded to me that he knew the election was rigged for him and a whole lot of Shite is coming are way. The three that are gone were in positions to know what that statement meant.

Article 4

A. Prisoners of war, in the sense of the present Convention, are persons belonging to one of the following categories, who have fallen into the power of the enemy:

1. Members of the armed forces of a Party to the conflict as well as members of militias or volunteer corps forming part of such armed forces.

2. Members of other militias and members of other volunteer corps, including those of organized resistance movements, belonging to a Party to the conflict and operating in or outside their own territory, even if this territory is occupied, provided that such militias or volunteer corps, including such organized resistance movements, fulfil the following conditions:

(a) That of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;

(b) That of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;

(c) That of carrying arms openly;

(d) That of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.

3. Members of regular armed forces who profess allegiance to a government or an authority not recognized by the Detaining Power.

4. Persons who accompany the armed forces without actually being members thereof, such as civilian members of military aircraft crews, war correspondents, supply contractors, members of labour units or of services responsible for the welfare of the armed forces, provided that they have received authorization from the armed forces which they accompany, who shall provide them for that purpose with an identity card similar to the annexed model.

5. Members of crews, including masters, pilots and apprentices, of the merchant marine and the crews of civil aircraft of the Parties to the conflict, who do not benefit by more favourable treatment under any other provisions of international law.

6. Inhabitants of a non-occupied territory, who on the approach of the enemy spontaneously take up arms to resist the invading forces, without having had time to form themselves into regular armed units, provided they carry arms openly and respect the laws and customs of war.

http://www1.umn.edu/humanrts/instree/y3gctpw.htm

Oh, I totally believe she was a plant. I mean look at the security clearance she already had. She was "made" for this type of "operation". You just don't fall into an affair with a "lay person" that has that kind of military background and clearance by chance.

It is nothing new that the military are not on Obama's side. Knowing that, I'm sure they sent out the "troops" to get the goods on all of the head honchos so that when the time came, and they needed to make their move, or call on them, they had whatever goods in place to force their move. Insurance policy, is what I think they call it.

Liz Metcalf - Independent Avon Representative
    www.LipstickLiz.com - Liz@LipstickLiz.com

Are You Looking for an Independent Avon Representative? Let me be yours!
    Makeup, skincare, bath & body, fashion, shoes, jewelry, intimates, children's, home and more. Check out my website for monthly freebies, give-aways, contests, discounts and promotions.

'There was no affair,' defense official says of General Allen, adding that investigation will absolutely prove Allen's innocence - @NBCNews

18 mins ago by editor
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    I think these guys have been set up. A lot of high level mil are being sacked all at once. Best to be very alert to what the other hand is doing.
    Good post. It's imperative that we keep our eyes on the ball.

This has become an off the charts wag the dog exercise on a scale that rivals the Kardashians where press coverage is concerned. The bigger the sensational "revelations", the more important it is to stay focused on exactly what it is they are trying to divert our attention away from.
    This might hurt a little.

This gets more bizarre by the hour!

Gen. John Allen also helped Jill Kelley's sister during custody battle

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...2INC4smBMEYqUI

WASHINGTON -- Both Gen. David Petraeus and Gen. John Allen intervened in the same nasty child custody battle involving Natalie Khawam, the “psychologically unstable” twin sister of Jill Kelley, whose bombshell claims of being threatened by Petraeus' lover led to the top spy’s resignation last week, the Post has learned.

Allen, the four-star general top commander in Afghanistan, was revealed last night to have exchanged thousands of pages of of emails with Kelley, who went to the feds after receiving threatening e-mails from Paula Broadwell, the married mistress of Petraeus.

REUTERS
    Gen. John Allen
    AP
    Jill Kelley leaves her home Monday.
    Both Petraeus and Allen apparently decided intervene in the same nasty court fight over a four year old, siding with the mother who, according to court documents, took her son to Florida when he was four months old after a heated argument.

TWIST IN PETRAEUS SEX SCANDAL: AFGHAN COMMANDER NOW PROBED FOR RELATIONSHIP WITH JILL KELLEY

PETRAEUS GETS 'PROMOTION' IN NEW 'CALL OF DUTY' GAME

The generals' letters to the court — written in the past two months — supported a motion to overturn a ruling made nearly a year earlier by a judge who resoundingly denied custody to Khawam, because of serious reservations about her honesty and mental stability, court records show.

The father, Grayson Wolfe, was unable to see the child for more than a year, according to court documents. The judge overseeing the case cited Khawam with “outrageous conduct,” “bad faith litigation tactics,” and “illogical thinking,” awarding full custody to the father and socking the mom with $350,000 in legal fees in 2011.

The judge gave Wolfe sole custody of the couple’s son after finding that Khawam, a lawyer, repeatedly lied under oath and filed bogus domestic-violence and child-abuse claims against her husband after their one-year marriage began crumbling in 2009.

That judge also found that Khawam routinely defied court orders to let the child see his dad and sent harassing e-mails to Wolfe’s friends and business partners that “excoriated Mr. Wolfe for being a horrible father and husband.”

The judge blasted Khawam for giving false evidence, and noted that a court-ordered shrink had found her domestic-violence allegations to be “part of an ever-expanding set of sensational accusations . . . that are so numerous, so extraordinary and [so] distorted that they defy any common-sense view of reality.”

The judge also noted that she “is a psychologically unstable person.”

“My wife and I have known Natalie for approximately three years, getting to know her while serving in Tampa, Florida, through our friendship with Dr. and Mrs. Scott Kelley,” Petraeus wrote in a letter introduced as part of a legal motion by Natalie Khawam’s lawyer.

“It is clear to me that [child’s name] would benefit from much more time with his Mother and from removal of the burdensome restrictions imposed on her when she does get to spend time with him,” Petraeus wrote.

Petraeus said he had observed Natalie and her son, “including when we hosted them and the Kelley family for Christmas dinner this past year. In each case, we have seen a very loving relationship – a Mother working hard to provide her son enjoyable, educational and developmental experiences,” he wrote.

“In view of this, it is unfortunate, in my view, that her interaction with her son has been so limited by the custody settlement,” Petraeus continued.

A separate letter from Allen is dated Sept. 22, two days after the Petraeus letter. “Natalie clearly loves [child’s name] and cherishes each and every opportunity she has to spend time with him. She is a dedicated mother,” Allen wrote. “In light of Natalie’s maturity, integrity and steadfast commitment to raising her child, I humbly request your reconsideration of the existing mandated custody settlement,” Allen wrote. He said he got to observe the mother and child “at command social functions.”

He signed his letter: “Gen. John R. Allen, General, United States Marine Corps,” on what appears to be official letterhead.

Allen’s letter does not mention any romantic relationship between himself and Kelley.

Petraeus, who just stepped down as CIA chief, signed his letter: “General, U.S. Army (Retired).

Politico reported that Gen. Allen, the top commander in Afghanistan and a former top deputy to Petraeus at Central Command in Tampa, exchanged “potentially inappropriate” emails with Kelley, citing a senior defense official.

Court lettes from Gens. Allen and Petraeus (see link)

MARANTHA!
    "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14)."

Choose Life--Your Mother Did!!!
    MARANATHA! means "Come, O Lord!"

I have this feeling that Broadwell was a mole. I think she engineered an affair with a then General because of "stuff" that her handlers believed was going on. She hit the jackpot. I think this is engineered to disgrace and remove Obama from office.
    So do I.

From everything I have read so far, and there's more that has come up since I posted last night, I agree with BBL. Broadwell is the victim in this - they are trying to smear her worse than they are trying to smear Petraeus. If anyone in this story is a mole/honeypot it's Kelley. And since they are trying so hard to discredit Broadwell, the question is what did Broadwell know and who was she going to tell.

And I also agree with BBL in that I'm not so sure there was any affair. There could've been, but if it was OK for Clinton, than I don't see any reason Petraeus needed to be exposed or had to resign over it. Unlike Monica, Broadwell had full security clearance and was not a threat to national security. Petraeus proved he couldn't be blackmailed over it because as soon as confronted he admitted it. There goes any opportunity of blackmail.

Broadwell's email account - the one she supposedly used to contact Kelley - was hacked by Anonymous in December. Anyone could've set her up at that point and sent phony emails from her account to make her look insane and like a stalker. It's so easy to do that it's not even an issue. A good lawyer could get any case against her on 'cyber crimes' thrown out. And I'm guessing someone has checked her computers to see if the emails were send from them and came up empty. Or we'd have heard about it.

As for the 'sexual in tone' emails between Broadwell and Petraeus - that could've been what it looked like, it also could've been code so that if discovered they'd use the 'we were having an affair' excuse.

I think that Petraeus and co were running guns for Al Qaeda and they were housing POWs from the muzzie brotherhood war throughout northern Africa (and maybe even the Middle East). I think that they got reckless and Russia discovered American arms in the hands of Syrian rebels. At that point, O had no choice but to scrap the operation. The only thing that could be done was to have the CIA outpost destroyed with its inhabitants. Dead men don't talk.

Now, the FBI (which has been "investigating" this thing for a while) had no choice but to go public. Obviously, the CIA Director would be on the hot seat for the Benghazi episode. Years ago, they engineered a means of burning him if that was ever needed. Now, it was needed.

The administration is racing around terminating anyone who has intel on this whole mess.

The bottom line: They were running guns and a lot of people know about it. Now it appears that they may have been holding POWs against Geneva Conventions and the mandates of the UN. These are international crimes which could call for O's arrest prior to him leaving office. According to the UN Mandates, all POWs are to be given the opportunity to meet with the Red Cross. Obviously, that wasn't happening.
    IMHO - wrong wrong wrong. But you are definitely buying the story they want the Alex Jones types, who they know aren't going to buy what's on the surface, to buy. From what I've read about the man over the years, Petraeus was/is very by the book and honorable - he wasn't at all the type to be running guns. If that was going on - that was a side operation by State or the WH, not Petraeus. The CIA does not want Al Qaeda to have guns - it's their people who would be in harms way from them. He could've been placed at the CIA to take the fall if they were ever caught - put the cleanest guy in their and laugh their asses off when he takes the blame for their dirty ones. That seems more likely than Petraeus being in on it on any level.

Petraeus is the only honorable guy (in DC) in the whole Benghazi mess. There were other honorable military people involved as well - you are watching them all be purged. In real time - with lots of sex and mystery thrown into the mix to distract you. Know your players if you want to figure this out.

Petraeus, General Allen, and the Admiral were ready to launch aid to the the seals at the embassy. They were told to stand down and did not. They are all gone now. Broadwell may or may not have had anything to do with this but the fact that the three who would have sent in a strike force are gone and the embassy staff and CIA staff are dead is a dot for me. The dead can't tell us who they called or what went on. The Broadwell story is a distraction just as being a star banger is. She may have not even sent emails. That is yet in the air. Then Jill Kelly pops up who is a player. Is your eyes off the ball yet.
    EXACTLY. Kelley is the one to watch here - and she was chosen by the FBI shirtless guy who was orchestrating the entire thing. He's the real one to find and see who he was answering to. Because he set them all up, he dug up a non-story and sent it all the way to the head of the FBI. And now conveniently he's off the case and can't be reached by any media. BTW, I'll post this later - Kelley and her husband were millions in debt and their house and office properties have been in foreclosure. Wonder if she was paid to make a complaint? hmmm... Because someone with that deep of a financial problem is usually the first one to look at for having motive.

This is the beginning of a purge just like Hitler did when he gained complete power. Its a repeat of History only with the Internet we can watch it in real time. .
    DING DING DING. Post of the year. Know your history folks. This is right out of Hitler's play book. Worried yet?

HD

Hah!!!

http://weeklystandard.com/blogs/abc-...ok_663264.html

ABC Affiliate Ran Phony Cover of Broadwell Book
    10:51 AM, Nov 13, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Single Page Print Larger Text Smaller Text Alerts

ABC's Denver affiliate is coming under fire for accidentally running a phony cover of Paula Broadwell's biography of General David Petraeus. The cover read, All Up In My Snatch. The real book title is All In.

Here's a screen grab:

and video:

o)<

mike
    black is white...

Here's what I was referring to as far as Kelley's monetary problems.

http://gossipextra.com/2012/11/12/ji...-scandal-2006/
    (fair use applies)

CIA Sex Scandal: Petraeus Florida Rat Owes Millions!

Posted by Jose Lambiet , November 12, 2012

There could be a good financial reason why Tampa socialite Jill Kelley blew the whistle on ex-CIA boss David Petraeus‘ affair with his biographer.

The story of the sexy tattletale’s takedown of master spy Petraeus is now worth millions!

And it so happens that social climber Jill and her oncologist hubby Scott Kelley owe millions to banks after the collapse of their real estate holdings in 2010, Gossip Extra has learned.

The Kelleys currently are the targets of at least four indebtedness lawsuits, and two foreclosures in Hillsborough County, according to court records.

And they’re fighting to keep their properties, the records show.

None of the half dozen lawyers hired by the Kelleys to fight off banks and credit card companies returned calls or emails to discuss their cases.

And the Kelleys are communicating with the reporters through bland statements, none of them addressing their finances.

But the lawsuits could help the public understand why Jill Kelley, who’s better known in Tampa for the charity parties on the front lawn of her house, is now at the center of a major scandal.

According to published records, Jill Kelley brought emails she received from Petraeus’ alleged mistress, biographer Paula Broadwell, to the FBI.

That sparked a domino effect that culminated with the married Petraeus’ resignation from the spy agency last week, and his admission of an inappropriate relationship.

According to Tampa’s newspapers, the Kelleys and Petraeus became friends after he took over the military’s Central Command at Tampa’s McDill Air Force Base in 2008.

At the time, Jill Kelley was a volunteer social liaison at the base.

Broadwell’s emails, however, hinted at more between Petraeus and Jill Kelley. If nothing else, the emails showed that Broadwell considered Jill as a rival for Petraeus’ attention.

Regions Bank, meanwhile, is trying to foreclose on the Kelleys historic waterfront house. That’s where the Kelley’s famously entertained Petraeus and his wife Holly in February 2010 during the Gasparilla boat parade.

Hillsborough records show the Kelleys bought the Georgian brick mansion in 2004 for $1.5 million. And Region now claims they defaulted on a $271,000-credit line with their house, at 1005 Bayshore Boulevard, as collateral.

The five-bedroomer, in the Hyde Park district, is currently worth $840,000, according to the county’s property appraiser.

Worse: Central Bank is trying to foreclose on a $2.1 million note it holds on a 12,000-square-foot downtown Tampa office building owned by the Kelleys!

And there's more. If they are so broke - how are they affording the attorneys and PR people they just hired?

http://www.businessinsider.com/jill-...-2012-11?0=law
    (fair use applies)

Scandal Has Hired Some 'Very Expensive' Lawyers And Crisis PR People
    Kim Bhasin | Nov. 12, 2012, 4:54 PM | 20,726 | 24

Jill Kelley, the "other woman" in the scandal that cost CIA director David Petraeus his job, has lawyered up, reports Donna Leinwand Leger at USA Today.

Kelley, an "unpaid social liaison" at MacDill Air Force Base, has hired DC superlawyer Abbe Lowell and crisis PR person Judy Smith.

The Petraeus investigation was allegedly triggered by hostile emails from his biographer and mistress Paula Broadwell to Kelley. She felt like she was being harassed by Broadwell and reported the emails to the FBI.

John Cook at Gawker notes that this is some "very expensive firepower," considering that the FBI is no longer investigating and there aren't any criminal allegations being thrown around.

From Cook:

Even if Kelley simply found it prudent to keep a lawyer handy—why Lowell? It's like hiring David Boies because your friend got a speeding ticket. Lowell is the quintessential Washington power broker. He represented Clinton before the Senate during his impeachment trial. He specializes in disgraced political figures, including John Edwards. He's the kind of guy you hire when you're seriously ******.

As for Smith, she has represented big-name folks like Monica Lewinsky, Larry Craig, Michael Vick and Kobe Bryant.

Here's the statement Smith issued Sunday for the Kelleys:

"We and our family have been friends with General Petraeus and his family for over 5 years. We respect his and his family's privacy and want the same for us and our three children."

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Well, I don't know what you are thinking, MzKitty, but I'm thinking Valerie J. is ensuring that there is no military coup...
    That is exactly what I was thinking as well, suddenly there is a shakedown at the highest levels of military? Over a couple of tarts?

I think the two broads were used to lure these clowns into doing things to compromise them, which has been a common military tactic for who knows how long (Mata Hari anyone?). I wouldn't be surprised if the women were from a prostitution ring, or satanic coven.

As someone mentioned above, the FBI was going through Petraeus' emails and found one that raised flags, then the whole scandal began? WTF were they doing in his personal email account to begin with? And what the hell is he doing with a personal email account in Gmail of all places when there are secure email sites available, he being head of the CIA? The head of the CIA can't cover an affair? Either there was no affair or the "evidence" is fabricated, because even Petraeus can't be that damn stupid.

Since when do American citizens, especially ones involved in CAPITAL MURDER, CONSPIRACY and LARCENY tell the courts "no, I'm not going to testify, got appointments that day"??? Subpoena the bastards and haul their lying asses into court.
    ""If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts." George H.W. Bush

The whole thing is a show trial and obama and his adviser (Valerie) is pissed off because Petraeus and Hillary went and did the Osama raid, because obama and Valerie did not want to capture Osama or killed.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    'There was no affair,' defense official says of General Allen, adding that investigation will absolutely prove Allen's innocence - @NBCNews

18 mins ago by editor
    HD I think you are correct.

THIS tweet suggests that the HONEST ones are gettin scared in the tiny inner rings of the place with no right angles....

Again, he n VJ have no understanding of the mind set so they WILL push he wrong button, and looks lke it'll be damned soon.

Prepare for change. I mean FAST and SUBSTANTIVE change. BREATH TAKINGLY FAST AND BREATH TAKINGLY ABRUPTLY SUBSTANTIVE change....which might be great or OH MY GAWD bad....

Expensive lawyers may very well be willing to work on a case like this because they smell fame and fortune no matter the outcome. If it goes well, their client may write a "tell-all" book and they can claim a percentage, if it goes badly and it is not perceived as the lawyer's fault, their names are out their for lots of future cases to call on.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    That is exactly what I was thinking as well, suddenly there is a shakedown at the highest levels of military? Over a couple of tarts?

cI think the two broads were used to lure these clowns into doing things to compromise them, which has been a common military tactic for who knows how long (Mata Hari anyone?). I wouldn't be surprised if the women were from a prostitution ring, or satanic coven.

As someone mentioned above, the FBI was going through Petraeus' emails and found one that raised flags, then the whole scandal began? WTF were they doing in his personal email account to begin with? And what the hell is he doing with a personal email account in Gmail of all places when there are secure email sites available, he being head of the CIA? The head of the CIA can't cover an affair? Either there was no affair or the "evidence" is fabricated, because even Petraeus can't be that damn stupid.

Since when do American citizens, especially ones involved in CAPITAL MURDER, CONSPIRACY and LARCENY tell the courts "no, I'm not going to testify, got appointments that day"??? Subpoena the bastards and haul their lying asses into court.
    No such thing as private comms once your clearance gets to cosmic.

ALL maner of comms are subject to monitoring.
    I'm told it's in the disclosure you sign when you get your advanced clearance.
    MOST folk just learn to live with the thought that they are talking on a taped line 24-7-365.25

Clik on the link on post 98 Troke. Not that I have it flagged or anything like that.
    Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post

I think the two broads were used to lure these clowns into doing things to compromise them, which has been a common military tactic for who knows how long (Mata Hari anyone?). I wouldn't be surprised if the women were from a prostitution ring, or satanic coven.

I thought the reason that the FBI got interested at all is that one of those hotties personally knew an agent who had the hots for her, showed him some emails and gee..maybe something there. So he passed it on and the hounds were then unleashed.

As for stupid, it is amazing what a hormonal surge will do to critical thinking.

THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE.

Guess they couldn't find a woman for him, his wife went everywhere with him, so they're accusing him (after the fact) of lavish spending for bringing the wife along. Unbelievable.

http://thegrio.com/2012/11/13/genera...avel-spending/
    (fair use applies)

General William ‘Kid’ Ward demoted for lavish travel, spending
    by Lolita C. Baldor, Associated Press | November 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has demoted the former head of U.S. Africa Command who was accused of spending thousands of dollars on lavish travel and other unauthorized expenses, a senior U.S. official said Tuesday.

Panetta stripped Gen. William “Kip” Ward of a star, which means that he will now retire as a three-star lieutenant general despite arguments from the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff against the demotion. Ward also has been ordered also repay the government $82,000.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the person wasn’t authorized to discuss a personnel matter.

The demotion comes as retired Army Gen. David Petraeus resigned as CIA director because of an extramarital affair and Marine Gen. John Allen is being investigated for improper communications with a woman.

According to the official, Panetta reviewed the Ward matter and concluded that the wrongdoing found by the Defense Department Inspector General, in a report released earlier this year, demanded accountability.

Retiring as a three-star will cost Ward about $30,000 a year in retirement pay — giving him close to $208,802 a year rather than the $236,650 he would get as a four-star.

Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, urged Panetta to allow Ward, the former head of U.S. Africa Command, to retire at his full four-star general rank, according to defense officials. Other military leaders had noted that the demotion would cost Ward a lot of money.

The inspector general’s report found that Ward used military vehicles to shuttle his wife on shopping trips and to a spa and billed the government for a refueling stop overnight in Bermuda, where the couple stayed in a $750 suite. The report detailed lengthy stays at lavish hotels for Ward, his wife and his staff members, and the use of five-vehicle motorcades when he traveled to Washington.

It also said Ward and his wife, Joyce, accepted dinner and Broadway show tickets from a government contractor during a trip during which he went backstage to meet actor Denzel Washington. The couple and several staff members also spent two nights at the Waldorf Astoria hotel.

Other charges were that Ward often extended his overseas trips — particularly those to the U.S. — for personal reasons, resulting in “exponential” increases in costs.

Although the report included responses from Ward to a number of the allegations, investigators often found records and statements that contradicted his explanations. At one point, Ward defended the Bermuda layover, saying that it came up on short notice, which is why his security team had to stay there longer. The report found records showing that the layover had been planned for at least four days in advance.

A common theme running through the report was Ward’s insistence that his wife travel with him at government cost, even though it was often not authorized and she performed few official duties. It said he also routinely stayed in high-priced suites in luxury hotels rather than in standard rooms or less expensive locales.

The allegations, coming after a 17-month investigation, have delayed Ward’s planned April 2011 retirement. And they were an embarrassing end note to his career, since he had claimed a place in history as the military’s first commander of Africa Command.

Panetta’s options regarding Ward were limited by complex laws and military guidelines. He had only one real choice: allow Ward to retire as a four-star or demote him and force him to retire as a three-star lieutenant general.

In order for Ward to be demoted to two-star rank, investigators would have to conclude that he also had problems before moving to Africa Command, and officials said that does not appear to be the case.

The investigation dragged on for so long that that Ward was temporarily dropped to two-star general status. Under military guidelines, if a full general is not serving in a four-star command or office for more than 60 days, he or she is automatically reduced to two-star rank. Ward would not be able to recoup any back pay for the time at the two-star rank, even though he is being retired at the three-star level.

Major general, or two-star, is the highest rank to which an officer can be promoted by regular military action. Becoming a three-star — lieutenant general — or a four-star general requires a presidential nomination and confirmation by Congress. It, therefore, is not considered permanent and lasts only as long as the person is serving in a job of that rank.

That technical demotion is not uncommon as generals move from job to job and unexpected delays occur. It would not have affected Ward’s ability to retire as a four-star, if he had been cleared of the charges.

Let's review:

Generals taken down since Benghazi

Brigadier General Jeffery A. Sinclair - served as deputy commander in charge of logistics and support for the 82nd Airborne Division in Afghanistan; sexual charges

US Army General Carter Ham - commander of the United States Africa Command; no reason given

Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette - commander of the Carrier Strike Group Three currently located in the Middle East which is one of five US Navy carrier strike groups assigned to the US Pacific Fleet; it involved allegations of “inappropriate leadership judgment” and stressed it was not related to personal conduct.

US Navy Commander Joseph E. Darlak - commander of USS Vandergrift; due to loss of confidence after demonstrating poor leadership and failure to ensure the proper conduct of his wardroom officers. Executive officer Lt. Cmdr. Ivan A. Jimenez and the ship's chief engineer and operations officer were also relieved "for personal conduct involving use of alcohol and not adhering to established liberty policies." The names of the two lower-ranked officers were not released because their positions are not considered public under Navy policy and Navy officials did not give specifics on the misbehavior of any of the officers. The officers were relieved during a port visit in Guam, and they'll be temporarily reassigned in San Diego pending more possible administrative actions, the Navy Times reported. Darlak's ouster comes just over three months after he assumed command of the Vandegrift. He previously served as executive officer of the destroyer Stethem. (see: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49678306/ns/us_news-life/ )

Former US Army General and CIA Director DavidPetraeus - head of CIA; sexual charges

US Marine General John Allen -commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, due to take command of NATO; sexual charges

General William "Kid" Ward - former head of U.S. Africa Command; stripped of a star and demoted for "lavish travel and other unauthorized expenses".