Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH What is your opinion on rife machines for Lyme Disease, cancer, etc?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What is your opinion on rife machines for Lyme Disease, cancer, etc?

The doctor who I am seeing for my Lyme Disease seems, in most cases, to know what he is talking about. But - he is encouraging me to purchase a rife machine (not from him - he would get no money from this) from Germany that apparently costs about $500. Sounds like this is much less than it used to be. Maybe the exchange rate is more favorable now???

I'm sorry - but my initial reaction is that this is quackery. Yet, I keep hearing about people that it actually helps. I can attest that when I went for a visit with him - and he had one running - that something was happening. I hurt from head to foot afterward, which is what you'd expect if these miserable bacteria were actually dying.

Anyway, so many of you are so smart about such things. Would any of you with a technical bent take a look at this link and tell me what you think? Does such a thing actually work?

http://www.rifedigital.com/?page_id=237

Here are a few quotes from the site:

The Rife Machine
    The Rife Ultimate is the newest member in the Bioresonance Series. This model uses specific frequencies from the 3500 frequency list book to stimulate a altering of bioresonance in the cells, reversing the change caused by the disease. Transmitting these frequencies over the same electrodes (straps) over a period of time generates healing signals that have the curative effect. With this method of treatment, practitioners claim to be able to detect and cure a variety of diseases and addictions without drugs.

Used successfully in Germany for more than 12 months, and with over 1200 users, The Rife Digital Ultimate is a German model which is now available to USA. The Rife Digital Ultimate specializes in running all of the Bioresonance frequencies pertaining to Dr Rife's original machine. It is a higher powered device using a huge 16.5v DC, 4500ma, averaging an output of about 15volts and 1 million Hertz frequencies to the body. This model comes into alignment with the standard industry Rife Machines now available for many thousands of dollars more, Rife Digital Ultimate now incorporates Harmonics, and DAC to name a few new features.

The Previous 2009-2010 Rife Digital models are now being superseded by the new Rife Digital Bioresonance Devices. (Ultimate and Bioresonanz). This model is much easier to use, with simplified easy edit menu systems, pause and play function, essential for those bathroom breaks, special comfortable straps designed for use on hands and feet, direct connect silver button on the straps for 100% conductivity to the healing frequencies.
    HOW DOES RIFE DIGITAL WORK?

The Rife Digital Machine is an electronic device producing an adjustable frequency of 000.01Khz - 999.99Khz @ 15 volts DC which is the most successful bandwidth for eliminating bacteria and parasites through the wrist / foot strap terminals. The pulsing action of the positive terminal sends an electronic 'wave' through the body, which eliminates all parasites, bacteria, amoeba and viruses that live within this 1,000,000hz band. This positive current detaches the negatively charged bacteria from their electro-magnetic adhesion in the body, so that the immune system can fight them. The frequencies can be programmed in according to the particular illness you are working with.
    Here is a book about it:

http://www.amazon.com/When-Antibioti.../dp/0976379708

And some quotes:

I've read over some schematics of these rife machines. They are nothing but frequency generators. So combine this, with a little power output.. and SHAZAAM!!! You have a microwave. And last time I checked, sticking my nuts in a microwave was not good for my health.
    I bought this book and a machine 10 months ago and followed the recommendations almost completely as outlined and I'm now back to 95% healthy and some days even 100%. Rife combined with other recommendations in the book have given me back my life.
    Lots more quotes there - those were just two from opposite sides.

Dr Hulda Clark uses electricity for healing, her book The Cure for All Diseases, she also eliminates many things from the environment and recommends herbal worming, and compulsive washing of food.

She calls her devise a zapper. If you look at it scientifically there are multitudes of people who have had great success with these.
    But the devises are not recognised by the Medical Industrial Complex. I believe if they became popular the government would ban them for Big Pharma.

Royal Rife was effectively run out of town like most of the doctors/inventors who found something that actually worked.

Glad you asked this! I've read about them at the Lyme sites I've gone to, but would like more info too.

We're going to a naturopathic physician in the Atlanta area Wednesday to see what he has to say about hubby's condition. He stays at a level 9 in pain anymore.
    If we aren't showing a little love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Oh, Deena, that reminds me that I never did post the protocol he gave me. I've just been so tired and now, this past week, have had weird seizure things happening. (When I asked the doctor about them, that is when he sent me the rife machine info)

But - will start a thread right now on the herbal protocol so you can look into it before Wednesday and perhaps ask about it.

WG, what type of seizure things? Hubby has had his hands turn white and contract into a claw and stay like that for a bit. Its scary to see happen.
    If we aren't showing a little love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Seizure activity is very, very common with Chronic Lyme. See that's the thing - our current medical establishment would rather medicate the symptom than figure out the cause. If we with Lyme do that - just medicate the symptom and not stop the cause - we will eventually die from this. Yes, it takes a long time, and yes, it will probably be called something else at that time - like early onset Alzheimer's, or heart disease, or whatever, but for those who really do have Lyme, if you stop the Lyme, it doesn't have to end that way. I am NOT going to sit back and just take anti-seizure medication and stuff that is supposed to slow Alzheimer's until I finally don't recognize my children and my husband has to put me in some kind of institution.

OK, /rant.

To your question: They were really pre-seizures, but could very well lead to full ones, and like I said, seizures are very common in chronic Lyme where it has gotten into your brain. Anyway, Wednesday, I was outside and started to feel dizzy, lightheaded and odd. I looked down at the leaves on the grass (lots of different colors), and they started moving in wavy, horizontal lines. I looked at the trees in the distance, and they seemed normal. When I looked back at the grass, it continued doing it for about 10 minutes. Afterward, I felt lightheaded and dizzy for another couple hours.

Thursday, I was driving and started to feel that same way - dizzy, lightheaded and odd. I kept my eyes in the distance, but I have a feeling if I had looked at things inside the car, I would have seen the wavy lines again. Again, it lasted for about 10 minutes. Afterward, I had piercing, stabbing pain in the left temple = very hard, very sharp, very sudden onset - that lasted for about an hour and then stopped as suddenly as it had started.

I had an abnormal EEG this past spring that showed potential for seizures in the left temporal area. Here's what the doctor had to say about them:

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE DUE TO NEUROLYME; AND THERE COULD BE BARTONELLA IN THERE TOO. THERE IS OFTEN A FINE LINE BETWEEN ATYPICAL MIGRAINES AND SEIZURE ACTIVITY AS WELL. EITHER WAY IT IS NOT SOMETHING TO TAKE LIGHTLY.

We use a rife-type machine to get rid of parasites......really works......15 mins with the zapper generally gets rid of them, then a good night's sleep ensues.
    True North Strong and Free

I have seen an original Rife machine used for cancer with great success; not sure about the newer generation of machines.
    Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. Captain John Parker

I've heard the Rife machines and story discussed on Rense before. As I recall, the idea is fairly simple. Each living organism has a resonant frequency, and when you find that frequency, it allows you to destroy it. You could probably heal and grow them as well, but in this case, the Rife machine is disrupting their internal frequency.

I remember hearing the history of it. One of the stories was that the machine was tested in a Texas hospital. Most of the patients got sent home, completely healed. Big Medicine sh*t its' pants, and promptly did everything it could to discredit Rife and keep people from finding out about his machine.

Empty hospitals are bad for business. Btw, there are many different brands and models out there with different prices.

There are some Rife links on the Rense site. Use the link in my sig and then do a page search (ctrl F) on 'rife'. You can also search his archives.

My step-daughter has a rife machine and has used it to cure her Lyme disease. She claims it worked. She also bought a machine for her dad(my dh.) who has prostate cancer and he has been using it also. He just went to his cancer dr. and is awaiting blood test results. After hearing from the dr, we should know if the machine has helped or not.
    dc

My opinion is the same as the wikipedia article below. There is a reason you buy the machines from another country, you would get arrested selling them here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

An analysis by Electronics Australia found that a typical 'Rife device' consisted of a nine-volt battery, wiring, a switch, a timer and two short lengths of copper tubing, which delivered an "almost undetectable" current unlikely to penetrate the skin.[8

Interest in Rife was revived in the 1980s by author Barry Lynes, who wrote a book about Rife entitled "The Cancer Cure That Worked". The book claimed that Rife's 'beam ray' device could cure cancer, but that all mention of his discoveries was suppressed in the 1930s by a wide-ranging conspiracy headed by the American Medical Association. The American Cancer Society described Lynes' claims as implausible, noting that the book was written "in a style typical of conspiratorial theorists" and defied any independent verification.[5]

In response to this renewed interest, devices bearing Rife's name began to be produced and marketed in the 1980s. Such 'Rife devices' have figured prominently in a number of cases of health fraud in the U.S., typically centered around the uselessness of the devices and the grandiose claims with which they are marketed. In a 1996 case, the marketers of a 'Rife device' claiming to cure numerous diseases including cancer and AIDS were convicted of felony health fraud.[14] The sentencing judge described them as "target[ing] the most vulnerable people, including those suffering from terminal disease" and providing false hope.[15] In 2002 John Bryon Krueger, who operated the Royal Rife Research Society, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for his role in a murder and also received a concurrent 30-month sentence for illegally selling Rife devices. In 2009 a U.S. court convicted James Folsom of 26 felony counts for sale of the Rife devices sold as 'NatureTronics', 'AstroPulse', 'BioSolutions', 'Energy Wellness', and 'Global Wellness'. [16]

Several deaths have resulted from the use of Rife machines in place of standard medical treatment. In one case, a U.S. court found that the marketer of a Rife device had violated the law and that, as a result of her actions, a cancer patient had ceased chemotherapy and died.[17] In Australia, the use of Rife machines has been blamed for the deaths of cancer patients who might have been cured with conventional therapy.[8]

In 1994, the American Cancer Society reported that Rife machines were being sold in a "pyramid-like, multilevel marketing scheme". A key component in the marketing of Rife devices has been the claim, initially put forward by Rife himself, that the devices were being suppressed by an establishment conspiracy against cancer "cures".[5] Although 'Rife devices' are not registered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and have been linked to deaths among cancer sufferers, the Seattle Times reported that over 300 people attended the 2006 Rife International Health Conference in Seattle, where dozens of unregistered devices were sold.[9]

while some condemn big pharma and hospitals and MDs as ruthlessly profiting from peoples' suffering.... there are others who ruthlessly profit off those who are suffering, dying, going broke, desparate for some relief.... by selling wizbang devices that make eery noises and hummmm soothingly and go clickity click as if killing off evil demons and correcting energy fields that no one has ever proven even exit, let alone can be manipulated to cure every single disease known to man. Those criminals need to prosecuted aggressively. I constantly have to research the evidence of these exciting new or long forbidden treatments as they are brought to me by my patients. In every case, there is more evidence for the advantages of bloodletting than these wickedly expensive devices that exploit and endanger those who suffer most. As a PT, we work at the interface between traditional MD medicine and nontraditional medicine (manipulation, dietary, acupuncture, personal fitness, various forms of electic stimulation, ultrasound, ultraviolet irradiation, infrared cold lasers) so we have to stay well-studied on all these and any related new technologies that emerge. Hard, physical, objective, peer-reviewed evidence of double blinded research that can be duplicated and repeated to confirm findings is the gold standard. These gadgets do not pass muster, not even close. I have collected a few as novelty items in my clinic as museum pieces. So many of these gadgets that started in the 1800s as part of wildly unregulated snakeoil sales have re-emerged as today's healthcare economy begins to collapse and more people survive longer with terrible diseases causing great suffering. We have all but conquered death, but have made little headway on aging, pain, suffering, chronic disease. This makes these often dangerous treatments enjoy growing desparate customer base. What of those who report improvements? Placebo is a known neurochemical event in the brain, neurotransmitters identified, and a valid treatment outcome... with an average 20-25% of the human population responding favorably. Add to that the typical exacerbation and remission stages of RA, Lyme, Fibromyalgia, MS that occur regardless of treatment, further increasing the number of people who feel improvment while undergoing sham treatment. That adds up to a good number of people feeling better

This unit is a low end cost wise example of what is used in China and Japan. It offers static electrical energy in three forms. It is good for your blood but you also need to eat right and drink the right stuff and exercise plus breathe right as well.

http://img03.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/...!696174879.jpg

More expensive unit.

Product description:Potential therapeutic instrument series:

1. Product Registration No:E shi yao jian xie(zhun) zi 2010 No.22609572. Description: (1) main components: Standard componentsotential therapeutic instrument host, ion cushion, multifunctional acupuncture pen, seized power remote control;
    Optional components: ion sleeping pad, local massage pad, multi-functional local massage patch, roller cosmetic acupuncture pen (2) Function: high potential, the negative potential, high frequency (3) Effect::to purify the blood, clear the blood vessels, autonomic regulation, activation of cells and enhance the natural healing power (4) Indications: hypertension, coronary heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, stroke and its sequelae, insomnia, constipation, dizziness, headache, bone and joint diseases and other chronic diseases3.Advantages: (1) single-hole output of the world's unique three functions (patent pending); (2) The unique automatic frequency change affected the dynamic waveform display; (3) unique attachments have special effects; (4) check electrical appliances and remote control into one easy to operate; (5) full-LCD touch screen design, keeping up with fashion,more upscale and generous. (6) The effective, superior quality, affordable, most cost-effective4.Marketing model: the experience of the most vigorous marketing model, to allow customers to experience, feel the magical effect of the treatment instrument, and then feel comfortable buying, loved by the majority of consumers, access to the market generally recognized, the market potential is huge.

http://www.ecvv.com/product/3710254.html

I have been using zappers, off and on for well over a decade.

They are very similar to the Rife devices. I even made one from the plans in the Hulda Clark book ,"The Cure for all Disease". Except that I soldered the connections and placed it all inside a bottle cap (approx. 1.5 in. dia). It is 16 years old and still works fine. Although I have it so that is runs on a 9V dc adapter for Ac current. I also use carbonized rubber electrodes (with gel coating removed - just use water instead) instead of the copper pipes or wrist straps (which I found worked like cr@p - far too low voltage gets through). Carbonized rubber conducts excellent. They can be found at hospital supply stores.

I also have other zappers of lower frequency. Some are quite inexpensive. Here is a link for the site that sells them. Some excellent info there as well. The lower frequency is able to penetrate tissue better.

http://maestro-zapper.com/

Overall, the zappers do work, but not to the total killing of parasites as some claim. IMO.

And it should also be realized that pathogens are ubiquitous in the environment, so the zapper is just a tool for temporary relief. imo.

The real fix is a strong immune system. Easier said than done, for some.

----------------------------------------------------------------

WG.

Bioflavinoids are good to strengthen the arteries and veins. This could help to avert a stroke.

Butcher's Broom is excellent for strengthening arteries/veins.

http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Bu...Capsules/14940

Okay... Royal Rife was on the correct track. But this bogus claim at the link provided tells me that this is a scam...

Dr Royal Rife was fortunate to work with many Cancer patients using the Rife Frequency machines, and was able to cure 100% of terminally ill patients in a matter of months.

No--he was not able to achieve these results. He was able to blow-up some forms of cancer cells with radio frequencies.

The modern day approach where nano particles are injected into a patients body, which attach to cancer cells--and then when radio frequencies are applied, these nano-particles blow up the cancer cells with a high degree of efficiency is something new to Rife's idea.

If you try to use this to cure yourself of cancer or even Lymes disease... you are courting trouble.

The link provided above seems like a scam to sell bogus medical devices.

ST
    "The evil genius always wins"

For zappers etc I have found Michael Forrest to be up front on what works and what doesn't. I have many of his machines but for general health you can't beat the stuff I posted above.

.................................................. ......
    BioElectric
    casilla 01-01-103
    Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
    Phone: 011-593-895-823-53
    email: health@dragonfly75.com
    Toll free tel #:
    USA/Canada #: 1-877-904-1911

http://dragonfly75.com/eng/order5.html

Look if you tread into the New Age field then you had better watch out. All the electric stuff and I have it, will not replace a good diet, exercise, clean water and good breathing full stop. Most of the electric stuff sold in the West is rubbish and does not do what is said. Electric current kills things from bacteria to elephants depending on current charge etc, but the right static electricity helps us.

As one gets old your body electrical system runs down. Most electrical appliances in ones house hurt us.

Say you have cancer then supplying negative electrons and other forms of static electricity through your skin and through breathing will get your blood to flow better. But minerals are needed along with many other things from plants etc. You breathe wrong then your cancer is not going to go away. Cancer sets up shop in the body where there is little oxygen in the cells. Zappers do not fix this. The other help but only short time without diet changes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by China Connection View Post
    For zappers etc I have found Michael Forrest to be up front on what works and what doesn't. I have many of his machines but for general health you can't beat the stuff I posted above.

.................................................. ......
    BioElectric
    casilla 01-01-103
    Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
    Phone: 011-593-895-823-53
    email: health@dragonfly75.com
    Toll free tel #:
    USA/Canada #: 1-877-904-1911

http://dragonfly75.com/eng/order5.html

CC your device only has 3 frequencies. Is it only good for 3 diseases?
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    "We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud

Look if these things worked wouldn't the insurance industry rather pay a couple of hundred dollars for one than thousands for conventional cancer treatment.
    If they worked, no amount of political pressure would keep any cancer patient from using it. Especially once people started to see people cured.
    CCs machine that he had a picture of has 3 frequencies. Yet everyone says you need precise frequencies of electrical current to destroy each type of disease.
    It's fake people. Investigate it for yourselves. Learn about electricity and exactly what a tiny 9 volt maximum alternating current will or will not penetrate.

Some more info.

Cheating death
    Sydney Morning Herald - December 30, 2000

Cancer sufferers have died after putting their faith in a device with electrical parts worth just $15. Ben Hills reports.

The doctor said he might not see Christmas. It was the winter of 1996 and David Carpenter, a 69-year-old retired railway worker, had inoperable cancer of the prostate gland. He had been sent home to die in the village of Geurie, on the western plains of NSW, in the fibro cottage where he lived with his wife of nearly half a century, Madge, and his son, Des. As the disease inexorably advanced, he took to his bed.

Flicking through Nexus, an alternative magazine published from Mapleton, Queensland, which features articles on UFOs, miracle cures and conspiracy theories, Des saw an advertisement headlined "Rife Technology".

Underneath was this claim: "A brilliant new Walkman-style personal therapy system, offers a comprehensive range of frequencies from common colds and flu to the most serious debilitating and degenerative diseases, including arthritis and cancer."

Des rang the 1800 number in the ad and was assured that not only would the device, called a Personal Electro Therapy or PET machine, treat his father's cancer, but it could be tuned to frequencies that would cure his own chronic fatigue syndrome and his mother's arthritis. "I wouldn't normally fall for something like this, but you have to understand we were desperate," says Des. He and his mother borrowed money against their invalid pensions and sent $1,425 to a company called Electromed (Australia) Pty Ltd, which sent them a small black box decorated with flashing lights, some wiring, two nylon pads and a copy of a book, The Cancer Cure that Worked - Fifty Years of Suppression, by an American "investigative journalist", Barry Lynes.

At first it did appear to work. With daily applications of the pads to his abdomen, David's cancer went into remission, he regained his appetite, got up and threw away the pills his doctor had given him. Des even wrote Electromed a testimonial to the "miracle cure".

But then the cancer returned with a vengeance, spreading to other parts of David's body. By the following August, Madge and Des were burying him in the Dubbo cemetery. He had become another victim of a device that has been branded in America as "health fraud in its darkest form" - one of at least four people, including a child of five, who have died in Australia and New Zealand after giving up conventional therapy for treatment with Rife machines.

A Herald investigation has uncovered a cottage industry in Australia promoting these devices for treating the most lethal illnesses, including cancer, leukaemia and AIDS. Two companies are manufacturing and selling them, and at least a dozen clinics, some operated by qualified doctors, offer Rife therapy at up to $80 an hour to desperately ill patients. There are about 60 Internet sites devoted to the devices and innumerable books and magazine articles.

The most-publicised death to date was that of Liam Williams-Holloway, a child on New Zealand's South Island, who was being treated with radiotherapy at a hospital in Dunedin for cancer of the jaw. Last year, there was a public uproar when the boy was taken from the hospital by his parents and treated with a Rife machine at the Rainbow Health Clinic in Rotorua.

The boy died in a Rife clinic in Tijuana, Mexico, after his parents sold their house and embarked on a futile round-the-world search for an "alternative" cure. Liam's former doctor, Michael Sullivan, a pediatric oncologist at the Dunedin hospital, said he would have had a "60 to 70 per cent chance" of a cure with conventional therapy and said he had other patients who had been reduced to "a horrendous condition" by the "therapy".

Although unanimously condemned as worthless by mainstream scientists and banned in at least two American States, the highly profitable Rife industry is flourishing in Australia because of a lack of effective regulation, says John Dwyer, the head of medicine at Prince Henry and Prince of Wales teaching hospitals in Sydney. He blames this on "buck-passing" among no fewer than five government agencies supposedly responsible for protecting health consumers (see "Nothing to do with us, say agencies") which have failed to act against promoters of Rife machines and other "cures" he regards as quackery.

The device was invented a century ago by Albert Abrams (1864-1924), an American physician who became a millionaire and was branded by the American Medical Association "the dean of gadget quacks". His theory was that every medical condition was caused by an organism that had a specific frequency - by building a machine to generate and beam that frequency back into the body it would be destroyed, much as an opera singer can shatter a glass.

His research was refined by a Californian pathologist, Raymond Royal Rife (1888-1971), and a New Mexico chiropractor, James Bare, who drew up tables giving the frequency of 30,000 organisms they said caused every condition from dandruff to leprosy, strokes and syphilis. AIDS, for instance, is said to be cured by a frequency of 2,489 kilohertz in as little as three three-minute sessions.

Electronics Australia magazine, which has been campaigning against the gadgets, analysed one and found that it consisted of a nine-volt battery, some wiring, a switch, a timer and two short lengths of copper tubing - components worth about $15. The electrical current delivered was "almost undetectable" and unlikely even to penetrate the skin, let alone kill any organism.

After falling out of fashion, the devices have been revived in the United States over the past 20 years, promoted in conjunction with an early edition of the Lynes book. Later editions contain an appendix entitled "The Exploiters" in which Lynes says: "Sadly, in most cases, the cancer patients lost precious time - three or four months - before recognising that they had been swindled in a clever marketing scheme. People died because they had faithfully used the worthless black box instead of orthodox or alternative, non-conventional cancer therapies which actually worked."

In Australia, the first known Rife device was built about 1989 by Geoffrey Charles Baker, 47, of Terrigal, a former CSIRO researcher with no medical qualifications who says he spent $3 million over seven years developing it. Baker told the Herald he built the device with the help of the executor of Rife's estate and it "saved my life" when he suffered a prolonged illness from mercury poisoning.

Baker has been selling the devices - he would not say how many - since the early 1990s. At first he was in partnership with a now-bankrupt "herbalist, numerologist and astrologer" named Eilleen Whittaker, who claims to have cured Kim Basinger's dog Bee-Bop of leukaemia. In more recent years Baker has been a principal of Electromed, the company that sold Des Carpenter his PET machine.

Baker admitted that, with no acceptable scientific evidence, he had been advertising that PET machines could treat arthritis and "recurrent viral or bacterial infections". But he denied he ever claimed it could cure cancer.

That is not how a number of people remember it. Carpenter says Baker provided him with a machine "specifically tuned" to treat his father's cancer. Greg Ray, chief-of-staff of the The Newcastle Herald, quoted Baker in 1993 as claiming his machine would "rid Australia of cancer" - an article Baker never challenged. In a tape-recorded speech Baker gave the same year to a patients' group on the Central Coast he makes clear and repeated references to curing cancer.

Baker also claims in his advertising material that his machine has been "tested" by the Therapeutic Goods Administration, the Federal agency in charge of medical devices. The TGA denies this. It says the PET machine had been "listed" - but never tested for effectiveness - in 1996, but that listing was cancelled last April.

Herald: What would you say to people (like Carpenter) who would say that you are a quack who is encouraging people to give up legitimate therapy in exchange for expensive treatment by a bogus machine ?

Baker: I'm sorry, but they are entitled to their opinion and you are entitled to yours.

One of the clinics offering "Bare-Rife Therapy" is Complementary and Ecological Medicine, which operates from offices on the Pacific Highway in St Leonards.

On its Web site it says: "While we offer no 'cure' for cancer, there are treatment options available today which can increase life expectancy and life quality."

It then gives three case histories of cancer patients said to have been treated with the clinic's Rife machine: a woman of 53 suffering from non-Hodgkins lymphoma, now pronounced "free of cancer"; a woman of 27 with a tumour of the neck and chest, who had been given only days to live but survived and returned to work; a man of 64 now apparently cured of prostate cancer.

The clinic's director, Pauline Rose, who has no medical degree, could cite no peer-reviewed, double-blind clinical trials to support these claims and said treatment with her New Zealand-manufactured Rife machine was "experimental". Her cancer patients had continued with conventional therapy, so she had no idea what caused the "cures" - "Did the power of prayer cure her? I don't know."

In the US, two States, Wisconsin and Minnesota, have taken tough action to put Rife machine operators out of business. In one case, Shelvie Rettmann, of Prior Lake, Minnesota, was fined $US100,000 ($178,800), ordered to refund money to all her patients and banned from the health care industry after two people she was treating with a Rife machine died of cancer.

Attorneys-general of the two States issued a public warning that the therapy amounted to "health quackery at its worst" and said: "The bottom line ... is that [Rife] devices have no value for diagnosing or treating anything."

In Australia, says Dwyer - who has examined one of the machines and found it medically worthless - nothing has been done to put Rife operators out of business, or to warn the public of the dangers.

"Regulatory authorities and politicians tend to put the problems associated with false advertising into the too-hard basket," he says. "Medical boards, health complaints commissions, even the Therapeutic Goods Administration, all want to pass the buck to each other when it comes to investigating and prosecuting this dangerous anti-science."

Four months after he received an official complaint, the NSW Minister for Fair Trading, John Watkins, has promised to assign a senior investigator to see whether promoters of the Rife machines should be challenged to justify the claims made for them.

But that, of course, is too late for the grieving family of David Carpenter.

Nothing to do with us, say agencies

Cheryl Freeman, a nurse from Dudley, near Newcastle, has been campaigning against Rife machines - and other bogus medical devices - for several years. "I am just sick of the run-around I have been getting ... No-one seems to be interested in protecting sick and vulnerable people," she says.

She originally wrote to the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission which is charged with protecting patients against medical malpractice.

The commission replied that it "only investigates those complaints it considers most significant in terms of the issues facing the overall health system" such as "alleged sexual misconduct". It passed her complaints to the NSW Medical Board and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).

The medical board wrote to Freeman that because of recent changes to its legislation "the board no longer has the power to deal with unregistered persons who advertise cures and offer cancer treatments".

So whom could she go to? "It is not yet clear who will be responsible for prosecuting these matters in future," the board said.

The ACCC said that it had recently taken action against bogus medical devices including Giraffe World's "negative ion mat", a laser hair-removal clinic, and the Raylight "parasite zapper" that claimed to cure AIDS.

However, the commission said it would not act against Rife machine promoters and suggested Freeman contact her local consumer protection agency.

She wrote to the Department of Fair Trading in July but, four months after the complaint was referred to its "rapid response and assessments branch", Freeman had heard nothing until the Herald took up the case.

Finally, she wrote to the Therapeutic Goods Administration, which is responsible for regulating all medical devices sold in Australia. Make that used to be. "Electronic health devices were excluded from the TGA's control" in 1998, wrote the agency. It suggested she contact the ACCC.

Before trying any "alternative" remedy go to the Web site www.quackwatch.com
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence

It is good for viruses and bacteria plus protozoa in the blood but not in the bone or digestive system etc. In other words it can keep many diseases in check while you change your diet etc to get rid of the body conditions that allowed the disease to start up in the first place.

If you go with your thinking then you no sooner get rid of one complaint than another replaces it because you haven't addressed the cause. Good luck in finding the right frequency for each little problem.

Most of the bad diseases stuff your liver. Do you have a frequency to fix up a stuffed liver?

CC I went to the website of the device you show and the link you provided.
    The guy doesn't take credit cards. You have to wire the money via western union, so there is no stop payment or any other remedy.
    He also doesn't declare the device when he ships it. It is declared as an unlabeled gift with a value of less than 30 dollars.
    HMMMM why do you think he is doing that?????????????????????

What the medical profession offers will give the same result as fake electrical devices. They offer fake cures but approved fake cures that is all.

The machine I currently use was set up for free use in a chemist shop. No results, no buy! That is the way they sell the units I'm taking about that are sold here in China and Japan.

I assign as much credibility to Rife "technology" (sic) as I do to the "Time Machine" in Napoleon Dynamite.

The Kanzius Cancer machine, however? Now that's a technology that works.

I'm skeptical of any machine or therapy which claims to heal all ailments.

Side effects of my skepticism: I'm in great health, and I have more cash in my pockets than otherwise would be true.

On the other hand, I think research - genuine research - is called for. That's true of about 99% of everything in the world.
    "Education consists mainly in what we have unlearned." (Mark Twain)

TerryK because it avoids tax. It is also marked for animal use only. Remember you are only buying time to fix up your diet and lifestyle. I paid by Western Union and that is common.

Look if you tread into the New Age field then you had better watch out. All the electric stuff and I have it, will not replace a good diet, exercise, clean water and good breathing full stop. Most of the electric stuff sold in the West is rubbish and does not do what is said. Electric current kills things from bacteria to elephants depending on current charge etc, but the right static electricity helps us.
    I am surprised you would make such an ignorant statement. Idiotic.

Buckster above you post about how you have to get them to work: "I also use carbonized rubber electrodes (with gel coating removed - just use water instead) instead of the copper pipes or wrist straps (which I found worked like cr@p - far too low voltage gets through)." "and Overall, the zappers do work, but not to the total killing of parasites as some claim. IMO."

Fiddling with electrodes on one wrist is unlikely to achieve much. Wrist to wrist is another matter.

Try kelp / seaweed with wrist straps for current transfer.

Anyway they present them as a cure. Tell me how these little black boxes fix up an anaerobic body condition? Also B.B says his little black box fixes up Aids in no time at all. Funny as the virus mainly hangs out in the lower colon where blood does not circulate. But he will tell you the lymph system is where it mainly hangs out.

The right types of electricity can play a huge role in the cure of many so called incurable diseases but still a role, a part of the process of recovery.

11 Things I have noticed over the years....

As a retired RN...if it is your time...your gonna check out...no matter what you do or not. Cancer therapies are crude, poisonous and radiation is liable to weaken the entire body even if it shrinks a local cancer. You might get rid of that particular cancer and quickly succumb to something else.

Cancer patients often have spontaneous remissions...kick themselves off the morphine...and resume life...many times the cancer will return and very quickly kill them. They should be grateful for extra bit of life...but dying is just a transition to another life (maybe with Jesus if we want it)...in my humble opinion.

What therapy to do is a personal choice...if the cancer is local and easily reached...do the surgery. But disease starts in the subtle body and mind/feelings...homeopathy, radionics, the right herbs and life style changes, diet can be a tremendous help.

Some among us are natural healers...even without trying or even knowing it...our presence, our touch may help restore the balance in another's body and mind. Some doctors are among the blessed that way...most are not. But everybody checks out when the lease is up...even the healers and holy.

I studied acupuncture at the San Francisco college of the same....although I never finished the course...it changed my thinking or expanded it. For years I have had a German made electric acupuncture machine...it works on batteries and sounds similar to the other devices talked about here. I always drag it out from under the bed when I feel the need. Someone also sold me a 'zapper' 20 years ago. It generates a square wave I believe with a 9 volt...no dials or knobs...just two copper strips on a plastic box that holds the simply circularity. I keep it near the computer and place it on my gradually enlarging stomach on occasion.

Does it help...? I don't know but I am reasonably healthy. But I also use herbal tonics that I make for my entire family and we eat healthy and cook from scratch...and meditate and pray daily and don't worry much. And I am respective of doctors but try to stay away from them.

Speaking of hope....'providing false hope'...how does one do that? I mean either we have hope or we are perhaps hopeless, but how can an intangible quality called hope, be false?
    "The future is already here, it is just not evenly. distributed."

“Theory is when you understand everything, but nothing works.”
    “Practice is when everything works, but nobody understands why.”
    “At this station, theory and practice are united, so nothing works and nobody understands why.”
    Dallas Fed president Richard Fisher

CC.

Fiddling with electrodes on one wrist is unlikely to achieve much. Wrist to wrist is another matter.
    I did not say anything about "fiddling with electrodes on one wrist" or anything related to wrists, so this response is puzzling. But since you mention it, in fact, I usually do use them wrist to wrist, but have used them in all kinds of locations. ie. foot to wrist, abdomen to wrist, abdomen to foot, foot to foot.

Try kelp / seaweed with wrist straps for current transfer.
    I said the following in my post,"Carbonized rubber conducts excellent." So, again, it is puzzling why you need to suggest kelp/seaweed. In fact, the truth is, salty skin (which would happen with kelp/seaweed) causes burns which can be significant. I know. If I feel any sharp burning type sensations, I will immediately remove the electrodes and wash the skin so that it is free of salt, before resuming. I know what I am talking about here.

Anyway they present them as a cure. Tell me how these little black boxes fix up an anaerobic body condition? Also B.B says his little black box fixes up Aids in no time at all. Funny as the virus mainly hangs out in the lower colon where blood does not circulate. But he will tell you the lymph system is where it mainly hangs out.
    Who is B.B.? I have no idea who or what you are talking about here. I suspect you are confusing my post with someone else.

The right types of electricity can play a huge role in the cure of many so called incurable diseases but still a role, a part of the process of recovery.
    Yes, I agree with this statement, as I said in the following quote from my post -

Overall, the zappers do work, but not to the total killing of parasites as some claim. IMO.

And it should also be realized that pathogens are ubiquitous in the environment, so the zapper is just a tool for temporary relief. imo.

The real fix is a strong immune system. Easier said than done, for some.
    The issue I took with you was your statement that "Most of the electric stuff sold in the West is rubbish and does not do what is said". Such a blanket statement is ignorant. imo. Most device are , in fact, made in China. Even if they are designed in USA. The guy at maestro-zapper.com (mentioned in my post) designed the zappers he sells, but they are probably made in China. Nonetheless, I have found that electronics made in North America to be quite well made. And as far as zappers go, the efficacy is somewhat dependant on user. ie. diet, toxic load, length of use. And the device. ie. the frequency used and strength of current (voltage).

Apart from the statement about the quality of devices made in the West, I think we agree on the efficacy of the devices and that they are not a cure all, only temporary aides to healing or infection.

So there's a few cases of people dying after the machines fail to cure them. And there's a few zillion people poisoned or sentenced to death by our so called "health care system". Western medicine is a mess, and soaked with cash and politics. It treats the effect, and rarely the cause, which can be traced back to diet, exercise, environmental pollutants and mental health (i.e., stress).

Buckster I was talking about the way most advise let's call them zappers to be used. Very few come with wrist straps. The leg to wrist might go through the heart, this a consider a danger. The wrist to wrist goes through just above the heart not through it.

I keep to low current and kelp works a treat. It works better than salty cotton.

B.B is Bob Beck. I have no time for him.

How does the body make electricity -- and how does it use it?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/huma...lectricity.htm

Without electricity, you wouldn't be reading this article right now. And it's not because your computer wouldn't work. It's because your brain wouldn't work.
    Everything we do is controlled and enabled by electrical signals running through our bodies. As we learned in intro physics, everything is made up of atoms, and atoms are made up of protons, neutrons and electrons. Protons have a positive charge, neutrons have a neutral charge, and electrons have a negative charge. When these charges are out of balance, an atom becomes either positively or negatively charged. The switch between one type of charge and the other allows electrons to flow from one atom to another. This flow of electrons, or a negative charge, is what we call electricity. Since our bodies are huge masses of atoms, we can generate electricity
    When we talk about the nervous system sending "signals" to the brain, or synapses "firing," or the brain telling our hands to contract around a door handle, what we're talking about is electricity carrying messages between point A and point B. It's sort of like the digital cable signal carrying 1s and 0s that deliver "Law & Order." Except in our bodies, electrons aren't flowing along a wire; instead, an electrical charge is jumping from one cell to the next until it reaches its destination.
    Electricity is a key to survival. Electrical signals are fast. They allow for a nearly instantaneous response to control messages. If our bodies relied entirely on, say, the movement of chemicals to tell our hearts to speed up when something is chasing us, we probably would've died out a long time ago.
    Those crucial signals that tell our hearts to speed up when we're in danger come from a mass of cells in our heart called the sinoatrial node, or SA node. It's located in the right atrium, and it controls the rhythm of our heartbeat and the movement of blood from the heart to every other part of our body. It's our body's natural pacemaker, and it uses electrical signals to set the pace (see What determines the rhythm of your heart?). But our pulse isn't the only thing that relies on electrical impulses generated by our cells. Almost all of our cells are capable of generating electricity.
    In this article, we'll look at the role of electricity in the body and find out how we generate it in the first place.
    The starting point is simple: Right now, any cells in your body that aren't actively sending messages are slightly negatively charged. It gets interesting from there.

Human Voltage
    Negativity is the natural resting state of your cells. It's related to a slight imbalance between potassium and sodium ions inside and outside the cell, and this imbalance sets the stage for your electrical capacity.
    Your cell membranes practice a trick often referred to as the sodium-potassium gate. It's a very complex mechanism, but the simple explanation of these gates, and how they generate electrical charges, goes like this:
    At rest, your cells have more potassium ions inside than sodium ions, and there are more sodium ions outside the cell. Potassium ions are negative, so the inside of a cell has a slightly negative charge. Sodium ions are positive, so the area immediately outside the cell membrane is positive. There isn't a strong enough charge difference to generate electricity, though, in this resting state.
    When the body needs to send a message from one point to another, it opens the gate. When the membrane gate opens, sodium and potassium ions move freely into and out of the cell. Negatively charged potassium ions leave the cell, attracted to the positivity outside the membrane, and positively charged sodium ions enter it, moving toward the negative charge. The result is a switch in the concentrations of the two types of ions -- and rapid switch in charge. It's kind of like switching between a 1 and 0 -- this flip between positive and negative generates an electrical impulse. This impulse triggers the gate on the next cell to open, creating another charge, and so on. In this way, an electrical impulse moves from a nerve in your stubbed toe to the part of your brain that senses pain.
    It's also how the SA node tells your heart muscles to contract, how your eyes tell your brain that what they just saw is the word "brain," and how you are comprehending this article at all.
    Since everything relies on these electrical signals, any breakdown in your body's electrical system is a real problem. When you get an electric shock, it interrupts the normal operation of the system, sort of like a power surge. A shock at the lightning level can cause your body to stop. The electrical process doesn't work anymore -- it's fried. There are also less dramatic problems, like an SA node misfire that causes a heart palpitation (an extra heartbeat), or a lack of blood flow to the heart that upsets the pacemaker and causes other parts of the heart to start sending out impulses. This is sometimes what causes someone to die from coronary artery disease, or narrowing of the arteries. If the heart is constantly being told to contract, it never gets in a full contraction, and it can't get enough blood to the rest of body, leading to oxygen deprivation and a possible heart attack or stroke.
    With so much electricity jumping around, it may seem like the body is a really great power source. But could human beings really power the Matrix? Probably not. A human body can only generate between 10 and 100 millivolts [source: NanoMedicine]. A cathode ray tube requires about 25,000 volts to create a picture on a TV [source: Physics Factbook]. If the machines could gather millions of electric eels, on the other hand, they'd be well juiced up. A single eel can produce in the area of 600 volts [source: Physics Factbook].
    For more information on the human body's electrical system and related topics, including Panasonic's human-battery research, look over the links on the next page.
    BLOOD BATTERY
    Panasonic is looking into using human blood to power electrical devices. It's researching how blood could break down sugars to generate power like it generates energy for the human body. This type of "human battery" could ultimately power nano-devices implanted in the body.

CC.

The leg to wrist might go through the heart, this a consider a danger. The wrist to wrist goes through just above the heart not through it.
    I am sorry to say, but you appear to be woefully, shall I say, misinformed, about this area of alternative medicine.

When you zap with these devices, the current goes all through the body. That is, with enough voltage, of course. And it doesnt' take that much voltage - less than 5 volts.

The body is composed of water, salt, iron etc. etc.. It is very conductive, once current gets through the skin barrier. To think that the current somehow passes up and over the heart when going from wrist to wrist is ludicrous beyond belief. Like there is some kind of barrier. CC, this statement of yours is absurd. And it does not damage the heart as long as the frequency is not close to the resonant frequency of human cells. AND as long as there is no pacemaker or other electronic devices implanted in the body, of course.

How much penetration of the organs depends on the frequency. A 2.5 khz zapper will penetrated just about all organs, (including the heart), but it just goes through them, it does not affect them (explained below). Except for the pathogens that are in them. The resonant frequency of human body cells is somewhere in the range of 700+ Mhz (don't remember exactly) and if zappers were in this range of frequency, then damage would probably occur.

Much of the abiltiy of zappers to kill pathogens is through resononce, which can be more broadly understood when one realizes that there are harmonic frequencies of any given frequency (ie. 2.5Khz) that will affect any given pathogen, due to the pathogens' own unique resonance, with a given harmonic, of the original frequency (ie.2.5Khz). Think resonance. Like a suspension bridge that sways in an earthquake and if the quake resonates long enough with the bridge, the bridge can sway enough, such that it collapses. The same thing occurs with the cell walls of pathogens and resonant frequencies. The cell walls of human cells are left unscathed because the resonant frequencies of those cells are wayyyyy too high and out of range - even for the harmonics.

Now, to take this a step further. It is always better to be able to zap a specific pathogen with a specific frequency, because the resonant effect can be of a much longer duration and therefore, more deadly, since it is not a harmonic frequency, but the originally constant frequency. For example. A 2.5 khz zapper would kill fairly quickly any pathogen that has a resonant (cell wall) frequency of 2.5 khz. All subsequent harmonic frequencies that resonate with different pathogens are not as quickly kill or affected because each harmonic loses some of the force of the current as it moves up the harmonic "scale" AND it is of increasing shorter duration as well - until the current is essentially no more. That is more or less how zapping works. AFAIK. But it is a very simplified explanation.

oh, and btw, I have't even touched on the positive offset frequency of the current either. It is not a normal sine wave to begin with. That is probably why it resonates with pathogens. I don't know. All of this is from memory. It has been years since I thought about this topic in any detail.

I hope I explained this well enough.

If zappers could damage the heart, then there would have been some verifiable reported cases. Afaik there are NONE. Sounds more like pharma-corp scare type reasoning against another alternative therapy. Although I realize you are not pharm-corp type person. It is just your thinking on this is not correct.

I keep to low current and kelp works a treat. It works better than salty cotton.
    I am curious about the device you are using. Do you know the frequency(ies) (this is key)? How about voltage (also very important)? Also, what do you use for electrodes? Just curious. Please do not copy and paste reams and reams of data about your device. Just a simple answer will suffice.

Notice, I am not copy and pasting, but writing in my own words. I provide a link and you can peruse, if so inclined.

Here is a link with some really good information on the technical workings of zappers.

http://www.zapperwise.com/index.html

And here is the bio of the website author.
    http://www.zapperwise.com/e_whoisbeh...eringweel.html

And this is the site where he sells his products.
    http://maestro-zapper.com/

.................................................. ....................................

Electromedicine Safety Concerns
    Primarily people question the safety of the electricity applied. They want to know that they won't get electrocuted and that the electricity won't do any harm to their cells. Dr Kaali was quoted in the Houston Post as saying that this level of electrical current (1 milliamp maximum) "has no toxic side effects" and in his patent #5,139,684 the current was quoted as being "biologically compatible". The target electrical current level of my Microbe Electrifier is only .13-.25 milliamps (.75mA maximum possible), .2mA peak from my Extreme Zapper and Candida Zapper, and my DC Electrifier outputs a maximum of 5mA direct current.

To be 'electrocuted' takes hundreds times more electricity than this. The following chart clarifies it all.

BODILY EFFECT DIRECT CURRENT (DC) 60 Hz AC 10 kHz AC
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/safety.html
    Slight sensation Men = 1.0 mA 0.4 mA 7 mA
    felt at hand(s) Women = 0.6 mA 0.3 mA 5 mA
    Threshold of Men = 5.2 mA 1.1 mA 12 mA
    perception Women = 3.5 mA 0.7 mA 8 mA
    Painful, but Men = 62 mA 9 mA 55 mA
    voluntary muscle Women = 41 mA 6 mA 37 mA
    control maintained
    Painful, unable Men = 76 mA 16 mA 75 mA
    to let go of wires Women = 51 mA 10.5 mA 50 mA
    Severe pain, Men = 90 mA 23 mA 94 mA
    difficulty Women = 60 mA 15 mA 63 mA
    breathing
    Possible heart Men = 500 mA 100 mA
    fibrillation Women = 500 mA 100 mA
    after 3 seconds

The above table of electric currents and their various bodily effects was obtained from online (Internet) sources: the safety page of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (website:[*]), and a safety handbook published by Cooper Bussmann, Inc (website:[*]).

For further reading take a look at:
    Study Guide: Electrical Safety Hazards Awareness
    Electrical Safety Hazard Warning, The Physical Effects of Electricity

How electricity harms microbes but not human cells :

Human cells, including blood cells, have an outer protective lipid bilayer which is an oil, fat, or wax which makes the cells insulated to electric current flow. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid) But electrical current can still flow in a human body due to the fact that all human tissue, made up of cells, is bathed in lymph and blood which are both mostly water with electrolytes (mostly salt) making them very conductive to electric current. The electricity flows mostly around the human cells and through the blood and lymph. But most bacteria and viruses and fungi have a cell wall that is not made of lipids which means they have no protection against electricity. So electric current applied to a human can enter and negatively affect the microbes therein while leaving the human cells alone. (see http://tami-port.suite101.com/struct...iruses-a111903)

Also, after 2 months of using blood electrification, my blood was analyzed under a microscope and the doctor said it was some of the healthiest blood he had ever seen. Robert Beck has told of a blood analysis that revealed that blood normally stays alive for 4 days in a microscope slide, but will last for one month if taken from someone who has undergone blood electrification treatment!

Does applied electricity interfere with the electrical impulses of the nervous system? No. That is because the nerve sheaths are electrically insulating. So all externally applied electricity flows around the nerves instead of penetrating them and affecting nerve impulses. The only reason a TENS device can cause muscle twitching is because the electrical current is strong enough to directly cause muscle contractions.

Does applied electricity interfere with the normal functioning of the heart? At the low levels of electrical current used by my devices you would have to apply the electricity directly to the heart (electrodes fore and aft of the heart) and turn the current up (on the Microbe Electrifier and DC Electrifier) to uncomfortable levels. I have used my Extreme Zapper on my heart, when I thought I had an infection there, with no bad after effects.

Does doing blood electrification from wrist to wrist pose any danger to the heart? No. Using the Microbe Electrifier with electrodes on the wrist of the left and right arms does not put any current through the heart although it flows through the aorta arch which is just a few centimeters from the heart. Current flows on a path of least resistance and therefore stays in the bloodstream without traveling off the path. I have been doing wrist-to-wrist blood electrification for many years now and still have a good heart and am able to participate in sports.

The current from these devices is actually less than the AMA approved TENS units, and the Pulser delivers only momentary pulses of a magnetic strength that is less than that of MRI (Magnetic Nuclear Resonance Imaging) body scanners. Also please consider the following AMA approved units which use electricity on the body: Muscle stimulators relieve pain, reduce spasms and edema, tonify weak muscles, and assist the healing process, run at from 1 to 130 Hz. TENS units are used to block pain run at about 80 to 90 Hz. Interferential Therapy units are a type of muscle stimulator run at 3000 to 4000 Hz. Bio Feedback instruments used to modify behavior and retrain the nervous and muscular systems, run from below 1Hz to about 40 Hz. Bone Growth Stimulators, used to heal broken bones, run at various frequencies. Deep Brain Stimulators, which use implanted electrodes to impart electrical pulses, run from between 120 and 160 Hz directly to the brain to control involuntary muscular tremors in Parkinson's disease. Heart Pacemakers use an electrical impulse to regulate the hearts rhythm.

Recent studies have focused on whether or not prolonged daily exposure to oscillating magnetic (electric) fields from the electrical power companies transformers (within a certain distance from the house) have caused or influenced the creation of cancer in humans. There are reports supporting both sides of this discussion. For an overview please read Nonionizing electromagnetic fields and cancer: a review. But this is different from what your body will be exposed to with these machines of BioElectric. The only device I sell that produces an oscillating magnetic field is the OMF Generator which is actually destructive to cancer cells due to its high frequency (7,000 hertz vrs the low frequency of 60 hertz of power lines) and intense magnetic field. Please read the information below on microcurrent therapy and how it stimulates healing in the body. Also read the online pdf on The basis for microcurrent electrical therapy in conventional medical practice from the Journal of Advancement in Medicine, 8(2):107-120, 1995.

I really believe that using these devices as recommended poses no health threat, only health benefit. I am living proof of that since I have done blood electrification (wrist-to-wrist) almost every day since 1996. It gives me energy and keeps my blood clean from pathogens. At 52 I am still active in sports and intend to remain so for many years with the help of these devices.

Scientific Committee On Emerging And Newly Identified Health Risks
    Preliminary Opinion on Possible Effects of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) on Human Health

Extremely Low Frequency (1-300 hertz) Magnetic Fields
    In 2002, the "International Agency on Research on Cancer" (IARC) published a monograph on the evaluation of carcinogenic [cancer causing] risks of static [DC] and extremely low-frequency (ELF) electric and magnetic fields to humans. The IARC monograph concluded that there was no evidence for an association of ELF magnetic fields with any other type of cancer. ELF electric fields were grouped into "3" ("is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans"). Concerning the observational studies of increased leukemia risk in children at field strengths above 0.3/0.4 uT (Ahlbom et al. 2000), the findings are not supported by studies in experimental animals. Long-term animal carcinogenicity studies reveiwed by IARC provided very little evidence that exposure to ELF magnetic fields alone could induce any type of cancer. Negative results were also obtained from studies that evaluated the effects of ELF magnetic fields on growth of transplanted tumour cells. IARC concluded that there is inadequate evidence for carcinogenicity of ELF magnetic fields in experimental animals.

Intermediate Frequencies (300Hz-100KHz)
    Only a very limited number of studies have addressed the biological effects of IF fields. While there is limited evidence for effects on reproduction and development, studies on other effects (such as carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, nervous system effects and general toxicity) are almost totally lacking.

MicroCurrent Therapy

MicroCurrent Therapy is a form of electric medicine used to naturally and safely stimulate cell growth, renewal and healing. It uses extremely low amounts of electricity measured in millionths of an Amp that most people can hardly feel.

To give you an idea of exactly how low this is, it would take one million times the units of electricity used in this therapy to light up a one watt light bulb. As most light bulbs used in the home are 60 watts, you would need to multiply this low level of electricity by sixty million times to light up an everyday household bulb.

The body’s batteries
    Think of the cells in your body as being a bit like a dry cell battery in your car. When the battery is fully charged, the car starts and everything works fine. When the car battery is discharged or flat, sometimes all its needs is a “jump start”, a small amount of electricity, and everything is fine again.

Sick cells are merely like discharged cells: This may be an oversimplification, but is the best way to explain the technology of MicroCurrent Therapy in lay person terms. Scientists have found that different microcurrent frequencies have different effects meaning this revolutionary medicine contains infinite applications and possibilities, especially in the areas of healthy new cell renewal and stimulation. The applications of MicroCurrent Therapy appear to be endless!

MicroCurrent Therapy – what is it and how does it work

Introduction

In order to understand how MicroCurrent Therapy is able to achieve such amazing results, we need to explain a bit about how cells get their energy. In layman’s terms, here goes…..

Cell energy – the most important factor in keeping the body well

The cell is the basic component of all living things and they work ceaselessly to nourish, repair, and renew themselves. This ongoing activity, called "cell metabolism", requires energy which is provided by a substance created within the cell called ATP (adenosine-triphosphate).

Cell metabolism generates wastes that the body must get rid of. As well as eliminating these worn-out or dead cells, the body also needs to get rid of undigested or partially digested foods, chemicals taken in from water, cigarette smoking, alcohol and caffeine, the environment, and medications.

When waste products build up, they impede microcirculation to cells and tissues, decreasing the amount of oxygen and nutrients carried to the cells which, in turn, slows cellular activity reducing the amount of wastes eliminated from the cells. As a result, even more waste builds up so the cells function even less. This vicious cycle continues and can eventually lead to very serious health problems and, in severe cases, even death.

Cells and microcurrents

One of the key mechanisms within the cell that eliminates the waste is the “Sodium-Potassium Pump”. This keeps the cell in balance by pumping excess Sodium out of the cell and bringing Potassium into the cell. This pumping action needs a minute amount of electricity which can be measured in microamps (a millionth of an Amp).

When a cell does not function properly it does not generate sufficient electricity for the pump to work – a bit like a torch battery that only has enough energy to make the bulb glow rather than give off a bright beam of light!

In effect, MicroCurrent Therapy is able to ‘jump-start’ the cell by giving it the amount of energy needed to start functioning at the correct level. It should be stressed that the levels of current required are so small that they can not be felt.

As a result of adding low (microamp) levels of electric current, MicroCurrent Therapy mimics the body's own electrical impulses (also in microamps) and can therefore help the body recuperate, promote pain relief, relax muscles, dissolve scar tissue and improve healing, all at greatly accelerated rates. In fact, animal experiments have shown that these benefits can occur up to 5 times faster with MicroCurrent Therapy than in control subjects.

What’s more, once the body has been ‘recharged’ it is able to continue to work at the correct rate, so the ability of the body to repair itself continues long after the therapy session has finished.

An Introduction to Microcurrent Electrical Therapy (MET)

Joseph M. Mercola and Daniel L. Kirsch (1995) coined the term “microcurrent electrical therapy” (MET) to define a new form of electromedical intervention using biocompatible waveforms.

Patrick DeBock (2000), a physiotherapist at the University of Antwerp in Belgium, recently compared MET with TENS based on the Eight Parameter Law which covers every possible influence in electrotherapy.

In his conclusion, DeBock states, “MET has a completely different mechanism, which at this time is not fully understood, but works on a cellular level…It looks as if TENS is going to lose this competition…MET will, in most cases, be much more satisfying than TENS because of the longer lasting and more intense effects.”

A growing body of research shows the effectiveness of MET to do more than control pain. It can actually accelerate and even induce healing. When a wound is dry, its bioelectric current flow is shut off. Eaglstein and Mertz (1978) have shown moist wounds to resurface up to 40% faster than air-exposed wounds. Falanga (1988) found that certain types of occlusive dressings, like Duoderm, accelerate the healing of wounds. It is probable that these dressings achieve their effects by promoting a moist environment (Kulig, Jarski, & Drewek, 1991). The moisture may allow endogenously produced current to flow more readily through the injury, and thus promote wound healing. Electrical stimulation of the wound has a similar effect, and also tends to increase the amount of growth factor receptors which increases the amount of collagen formation (Falanga, 1987).

Electricity was first used to treat surface wounds over 300 years ago when charged gold leaf was found to prevent smallpox scars (Robinson, 1925). There are several recent studies supporting the beneficial effects of treating wounds with an artificial current (Goldin, 1981; Jeran, 1987; Ieran, 1990; Mulder, 1991). Experimental animal wound models in the 1960’s demonstrated that electrical intervention results in accelerated healing with skin wounds resurfacing faster, and with stronger scar tissue formation (Carey & Lepley, 1962; Assimacopoulos, 1968).

Assimacopoulos (1968a) published the first human study using direct current for wound healing. He documented complete healing in three patients with chronic leg ulcers due to venous stasis after six weeks of electrical therapy. One year later Wolcott and Wheeler (1969) published the most frequently cited work in the history of electrical wound healing.. They used direct currents of 200-1,000 microamperes on 67 patients.

Gault and Gatesn (1976) repeated the Wolcott and Wheeler protocol on 76 additional patients with 106 ischemic skin ulcers. Rowley et al. (1974) studied a group of patients having 250 ischemic ulcers of various types. These included 14 symmetrical control ulcers. The electrically stimulated ulcers had a fourfold acceleration in healing response compared to the controls. Carley and Wainapel (1985) performed one of the only studies on this subject published with equal and randomized active and control groups. All of these studies documented significant accelerated healing from electrical stimulation.

One additional consistent observation in these studies was a reversal of contamination in the wounds. Wounds that were initially contaminated with Pseudomonas and/or Proteus were usually sterile after several days of MET. Other investigators have also noticed similar improvements and encourage the use of this therapy as the preferred treatment for indolent ulcers (Kaada, Flatheim, & Woie, 1991; Barron & Jacobson, 1985; Lundeberg, Eriksson, & Malm, 1992; Alvarez et al., 1983). Additionally, no significant adverse effects resulting from electrotherapy on wounds have been documented (Weiss, 1990). A review of the literature by Dayton and Palladino (1989) shows that MET is clearly an effective and safe supplement to the non-surgical management of recalcitrant leg ulcers.

Some of these studies used unipolar currents that were alternated between negative and positive based on various criteria. Some researchers initially used negative current to inhibit bacterial growth and then switched to positive current to promote healing. To date no study has compared this variable of MET. However, there is some compelling basic science research, and one animal study suggesting that a biphasic waveform, which provides both negative and positive current, may be better in that it both sterilizes the wound and promotes wound healing (Stromberg, 1988; Windsor, Lester, & Herring, 1993).

In the 1960’s Robert O. Becker (1985) demonstrated that electrical current is the trigger that stimulates healing, growth, and regeneration in all living organisms. He found that repair of injury occurs in response to signals that come from an electrical control system, and suggested that this system became less efficient as we age. Becker developed his theory of biological control systems based on concepts derived from physics, electronics, and biology. He postulated that the first living organisms must have been capable of self-repair, otherwise they never would have survived. The repair process requires a closed-loop system. A specific signal is generated, called the current of injury, which causes another signal to start repair. The injury signal gradually decreases over time with the repair process, until it finally stops when the repair is complete.

Such a primitive system does not require demonstrable consciousness or intelligence. In fact, many animals actually have a greater capacity for healing than humans. Science has amassed a vast amount of information on how the brain and nervous system work. Most of this research involves the action potential as the sole mechanism of the nerve impulse. This is a very sophisticated and complex system for the transfer of information. It is helpful to compare this conceptualized concept of the nervous system to a computer.

The fundamental signal in both the computer and the nervous system is a digital one. Both systems transfer information represented by the number of pulses per unit of time. Information is also coded according to where the pulses originate, where they go and whether or not there is more than one channel of pulses feeding into an area. All our senses (e.g., smell, taste, hearing, sight and touch) are based on this type of pulse system. Like a computer, the nervous system operates remarkably fast and can transfer large amounts of information as digital on and off data.

It is unlikely that the first living organisms had such a sophisticated system. Becker believes they must have had a much simpler mechanism for communicating information because they did not need to transmit large amounts of sophisticated data. Accordingly, they probably used an analog system. An analog system works by means of simple DC currents. Information in an analog system is represented by the strength of the current, its direction of flow, and slow wavelength variations in its strength. This is a much slower system than the digital model. However, the analog system is extremely precise and works well for its intended purpose.

Becker theorizes that primitive organisms used this analog type of data-transmission and control system for repair. He postulates that we still have this primitive nervous system in the perineural cells of the central nervous system. These cells comprise 90% of the nervous system.

The perineural cells have semiconductor properties that allow them to produce and transmit non-propagating DC signals. This system functions so vastly different from the “all or none” law of propagation of the nerve action potentials that Becker called this the fourth nervous system.

This analog system senses injury and controls repair. It controls the activity of cells by producing specific DC electrical environments in their vicinity. It also appears to be the primary primitive system in the brain, controlling the actions of the neurons in their generation and receipt of nerve impulses. Accordingly, as knowledge of this aspect of our nervous system is uncovered, another mystery of brain physiology may be explained, including the regulation of our consciousness and decision-making processes. Given this understanding, the application of the correct form of electrical intervention is a powerful tool for treating pain, initiating the endogenous mechanisms for healing, and altering states of consciousness.

Chang (1982) proposed another mechanism for MET. His research showed that microcurrent stimulation increased adenosine triphosphate (ATP) generation by almost 500%. Increasing the level of current to milliampere levels actually decreased the results. Microcurrent was also shown to enhance amino acid transport and protein synthesis in the treated area 30 to 40% above controls.

It would be helpful to review the cellular nature of an injury to fully appreciate the importance of Chang’s research. Becker (1985) has shown that trauma will affect the electrical potential of cells in damaged tissues. Initially the injured site has a much higher resistance than that of the surrounding tissue. Basic physics dictates that electricity tends to flow towards the path of least resistance. Therefore endogenous bioelectricity avoids areas of high resistance and takes the easiest path, generally around the injury. The decreased electrical flow through the injured area decreases the cellular capacitance ( Windsor, 1993). As a result, healing is actually impaired. This may be one of the reasons for inflammatory reactions. Pain, heat, swelling, and redness are the characteristics of inflamed tissues. Electricity flows more readily through these hot inflammatory fluids. The correct microcurrent application to an injured site augments the endogenous current flow.

This allows the traumatized area to regain its capacitance. The resistance of the injured tissue is then reduced allowing bioelectricity to enter the area to reestablish homeostasis. Therefore microcurrent electrical therapy can be viewed as a catalyst helpful in initiating and sustaining the numerous chemical and electrical reactions that occur in the healing process.

When a muscle experiences trauma it goes into spasm to protect itself. This decreases its blood supply reducing the amount of oxygen and nutrients that reach it. The decreased circulation causes an accumulation of metabolic waste products. This acts as noxious input resulting in pain.

Adenosine triphosphate is an essential factor in the healing process. Large amounts of ATP, the cell’s main energy source, are required to control primary functions such as the movement of vital minerals, like sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium, into and out of the cell. It also sustains the movement of waste products out of the cell. Injured tissues are deficient in ATP. As MET restores circulation and replenishes ATP, nutrients can again flow into injured cells and waste products can flow out. This is necessary for the development of healthy tissues. As ATP provides the energy tissues require for building new proteins, it also increases protein synthesis and membrane transport of ions.

Chapter Reprint: A Practical Protocol for Electromedical Treatment of Pain in Pain Management: A Practical Guide for Clinicians. by Daniel L. Kirsch, Ph.D., D.A.A.P.M., Mineral Wells, Texas.
    Home

MRS 2000 & Body Rejuvenation
    Before spending thousand(s) of dollars to purchase the MRS 2000 or Bemer 3000. Please review the following system that is more effective, easier to use and Risk-Free for only US$689.

MRS 2000 (Pulse Electromagnetic Field): We can think of PEMF as a battery recharger for the human cell. We now know that the voltage of a healthy cell is about 70 millivolts and when we get sick that voltage can drop to as low as 30 millivolts or lower in the cases of terminal cancers. Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) act like a catalyst and battery recharger for the human cells.

A full MRS 2000 Med with probe, delivered to California with tax was $4050. A couple of months ago the new travel mat was introduced for $500. Now the new iMRS2000 with HRV is $500 price increase over previous model MRS2000. So now my base Med unit with probe would be $4550 delivered to California, plus the travel mat makes this PEMF unit a staggering $5050 delivered!!! WOW…

The system we would like to introduce to you is PRO800. PRO800 creates an energy field to induces subtle current flows and generate a safe and substantial amount of negative ions inside human body. This technology has been used for decades and has been proven to be highly effective for Anti-aging, Detoxification, Relaxationand and Cell Rejuvenation with absolutely NO adverse side effects:

PRO800 Body Rejuvenation System
    Click PLAY button to view the Video

Helps people detoxify the toxic chemicals they unintentionally eat, drink and inhale daily so they can fast restore their body pH balance.
    Helps people relax so they can reduce stress and improve sleeping quality.
    Helps people detoxify the toxic chemicals and relax their bodies so they feel and look younger, lose weight, function at a higher level, and improve the quality of their lives.
    Helps body neutralize the free radicals (positive ions). As a result, cells are revitalized, and immunity is strengthened.
    Helps people rejuvenate cells so they can fast recover from physical exhaustion or fatigue and manage their pain.

Cell Rejuvenation
    Cell potential is the voltage difference between the interior and exterior of a cell. For a healthy cell, its potential should be between 70 mV to 90 mV. Once it fall below 70mV, nutrient, oxygen, and H2O cannot get in; waste and carbon dioxide cannot get out; and too much sodium and hydrogen stay inside the cell. It becomes an unhealthy cell. The lower is the cell potential, the worse. Cell potential of an aged cell is around 50 mV and a cancer cell is about 15 mV.

PRO800 genesrates a substantial amount of negative ions inside human body. Negative Ions stimulate the activity of the Na+/K+-ATPase to enhance Na+/K+ pump and to maintain the cell potential at 70 – 90 mV. Such, nutrient, oxygen, and H2O can get in and waste and carbon dioxide can get out to make the cells healthy. That's how PRO800 rejuvenate cells.

Comparison between MRS 2000 and PRO800
    Model #

MRS 2000

PRO800 Body Rejuvenation System
    Technology
    Pulsed electro-magnetic fields

Negative-potential energy field to induce a huge amount of Negative Ions inside human body
    Improve Cells
    By charging cells

By repairing cells
    Feel More Energy
    Yes

Yes
    Deep Relaxing Sleep
    Yes

Yes
    Stress Management
    Yes

Yes
    Neutralize Free Radicals
    No

Yes
    Alleviate Pain
    May

May
    Anti-Inflammatory
    Yes

Yes
    Balance pH level
    Yes

Yes
    Improves Circulation
    Yes

Yes
    Strengthen Bones
    Yes

Yes
    Health Maintenance
    Good

Good
    Usage time per day
    8 minutes x2 a day

20 or 40 minutes a day
    Easy to Use
    Training required

Very Easy
    Bed Time Mode
    No

Yes (Consists of 4 sessions)
    Portability

Fair

Good
    Price
    $4050 and up

$689
    Trial Program

Rental Program

30-day money back guaranty

Test Reports of PRO800

Increase Body pH Balance Test
    A alternative medicine doctor provided detoxification sessions to his clients with a PRO800. Almost everyone’s body pH increased after a few sessions that means their body became less acidic and more healthy. Everyone feels better after going through a series of detoxification sessions. For example, one client did a total of seven sessions. And her urine pH was up from an initial 6.4 to 6.9 pH with no changes in her diet. Another client lost 13 pounds in 8 weeks and felt a lot better than she had before.

Boost up Body Antioxidant Test
    BioPhotonic Scanner by Nuskin is a immediate, noninvasive method of measuring overall carotenoid antioxidant activity. We measure the antioxidant level at 22,000 before using the PRO800. After 30 days of using the PRO800, 1-2 times a day, the antioxidant level are boosted up to 31,000.

EIS Scan
    We did few scientific tests to prove that by using PRO800, the bodies of the test subjects were significant improved in a short period of time, such as EIS scan that measures the conductivity of 22 segments of the human body. The EIS conductivity is related to certain physiological indicators and disorders. The test result shows that the body and Autonomic Nervous System was exhausted and stressed and after only 20 minutes on the PRO800 the body and Autonomic Nervous System was almost completely back to normal.

Current flow goes goes between electrodes through the conducting media. The blood circulates but not the current with zappers.

The second type with static electricity the electrons are mainly taken in through the skin and go all over the body.

I am not that stupid.

But electrical current can still flow in a human body due to the fact that all human tissue, made up of cells, is bathed in lymph and blood which are both mostly water with electrolytes (mostly salt) making them very conductive to electric current. The electricity flows mostly around the human cells and through the blood and lymph.
    This pretty much says what I have been saying. Wrist to wrist electrodes will result in the current going either through or around the heart, depending on the f r e q u e n c y, as explain in my post.

Current flow goes goes between electrodes through the conducting media. The blood circulates but not the current with zappers.

The second type with static electricity the electrons are mainly taken in through the skin and go all over the body.

I am not that stupid.
    The above underlined statement is patently false. This is a stupid statement. It is absurd.

You obviously know nothing about zappers. Nothing. Nor electricity. You seem to have bought into some kind of exclusive electrical device club with it's super duper mumbo jumbo explanation of it's "superiour" technology. lol. So much so, that you make the above stupid statement. It has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read on TB2K or anywhere, for that matter.

The current moves between electrodes following the path of least resistance. The blood is being circulated over one's whole body by the heart. So the blood between the electrodes is changing. The current from the batteries is not circulating over ones entire body. That is why with a Tens machine the electrodes are placed either side of the treatment area. http://www.tensmachines.co.uk/Electr...t_ep_36-1.html

It is you what the one with all the super duper mumbo jumbo explanations.

The current moves between electrodes following the path of least resistance. The blood is being circulated over one's whole body by the heart. So the blood between the electrodes is changing. The current from the batteries is not circulating over ones entire body. That is why with a Tens machine the electrodes are placed either side of the treatment area. http://www.tensmachines.co.uk/Electr...t_ep_36-1.html

It is you what the one with all the super duper mumbo jumbo explanations.
    I have never once talked about a tens machine. Zappers are not tens machines. Once again proving that you know nothing about zappers. This nonsense from you just never seems to stop. You have posted responses to my other posts as well that had nothing to do with what I posted.

I noticed that you mentioned you believe Michael Forest has the best info on Zappers. But I just google him and he faced 3 years in prison back in 05 for selling "blood electrifiers, magnetic pulsers, or the rife units". Non of these devices are like the Hulda Clark zapper. This is the person that you claim you learned about zappers from.

You can see the page I googled here:

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=650405

The issue is NOT the prison thing. The issue is that he is no expert on zappers. And therefore, you are not either. This is abundantly clear by your responses to my posts, where you are always referencing devices that I am not talking about. ie. tens units. You referenced these in a previous post as well. Bizarre. You just don't seem to get it.

It appears that we are talking about apples and oranges here. You do NOT know anything about zappers.

And you still don't seem to understand frequency, force or postive offset sine waves. You are focused on the low current, but that is all you know. There is far more to it than that. And this is why the explanations you present are mumbo jumbo. You have bought into some BS. On second thought, maybe that is why this Michael Forest was dealing with the courts etc. (I don't know how it went), while the people selling zappers were not sent to prison or threatened with it. I don't know. But I do know that the understanding that you present is not the understand that Hulda Clark presents. She was (she is gone now) a PHD in Physiology and worked in medical research before getting her Naturopathy degree and starting a private practise. She knew what she was talking about.