Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC 40 Days of Prayer for Our Nation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Today is day 30!!!

The church has been praying for 30 days so far, praise God! Just 10 more days left. If anyone hasn't started praying yet for Revival and our nation, it's never to late to start!

"You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love." --Galatians 5:13

Desperate for Change Devotional Day 30
    When Christ set men free from the law, not everyone knew what to do with their freedom. Some literally taught that freedom in Christ meant that everything was permissible, even those things that were morally wrong. Paul, who understood freedom perhaps better than anyone, had to step in and provide some corrective teaching.

Freedom is a great thing. Knowing how to use our freedom is even better. History is replete with examples of those who failed to understand the purposes and restraints of freedom. The violence and despotism associated with the French Revolution is a good example of freedom gone bad. Their rejection of the Christian faith prevented the tempering effect of faith on the passions that were given sudden freedom.

Over the past few decades there has been a growing movement in the United States that desires to remove any restraints that faith might provide. There is a world of difference between freedom of religion and freedom from religion. Though the latter uses the word "freedom," it nonetheless is a path that leads away from freedom and toward tyranny and intolerance.

PRAYER POINTS
    Thank the Lord for the freedom we have in Him and for the wisdom to understand that freedom.
    Ask the Lord to thwart the efforts of those who would remove religious freedom from our nation.
    Pray for a new spirit of responsible freedom to sweep through our nation.

MY PRAYER
    I thank You, Lord, for the freedom we have in Jesus. Help us to use that freedom with the wisdom that comes from above. Protect freedom in our nation. Lord, step in and prevent those who oppose You from gaining power or influence in this nation. Help our schools and universities to teach and model what it means to be responsible with the freedom that has been given us.
    "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it" -- Abraham Lincoln

Justin Knight prays for the Supreme Court and our judges throughout the nation:

"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it" -- Abraham Lincoln

Here's another brother who has recently called for folks to pray for our nation. He called for 40-days of prayer on 9/15/12. How many more are praying or have prayed for this nation? Praise God for His mercy!

===========
    Ohio Christian University President, Dr. Mark A. Smith, is challenging 1 million Christians to join in prayer for the future of America. Individually, we cannot address the spiritual, social, and economic needs of our country. Politics and policies cannot turn hearts toward God. But we can pray. Visit www.ohiochristian.edu/pray to commit to 40 days of prayer beginning September 15, 2012.

Most of us are probably praying for the folks on the Eastern side of the USA this evening so I'm going to make today's posting short. I would encourage everyone to please continue to pray for Revival for the church AND for our nation throughout the remaining 40 days. Please pray about the election cause even if someone here hasn't done that yet it's never too late to pray. Thank you!

"For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice." --James 3:16

Desperate for Change Devotional Day 31

The Bible is so very practical. Since God created and knows us so well, when we read His Word it's a bit like reading the owner's manual for humans. His commands and instructions are built on a complete understanding of what works and doesn't work, both within us and in our relationships with others.

So James speaks with authority and insight as he points out what will happen to a society or group when people begin to envy each other and to have ambition that puts self ahead of others. The result is a breakdown of society in which you find disorder and all kinds of evil practices. That can and does happen in local churches, social groups, and so forth. As bad as that is, it becomes even more devastating when it happens at a national level.

I watched the national news right before writing this devotional. James pegged it! I saw disorder and every evil practice at a national level, and it all goes back to envy and selfish ambition. Ultimately, this is a spiritual problem and the only solution is spiritual. America needs Jesus and needs him badly!

PRAYER POINTS
    Ask the Lord to reveal if you are holding on to any envy or selfish ambition. If so, repent of it now.
    Pray for the salvation of those who are in leadership of our nation. Ask the Lord to remove all envy and selfish ambition.
    Pray that the church in America will be set free from all envy and selfish ambition.

MY PRAYER
    Thank You, Lord, for Your Word that so clearly shows us for who we are and Who You are. Keep me, Lord, from envy and selfish ambition. May Your church be a model to this nation of what it means to live without these horrible sins. I pray today for our national leaders, that every one of them would come to know You, Lord Jesus, as Savior and Lord of their lives. Lord, remove from them the envy and selfish ambition that so easily attaches itself to those in places of political power. Father, we stand against the disorder and evil practices that are increasingly characterizing our land. Bring Your godly peace and righteousness to America!

Here is the Ifmypeople2012 video for today. Brother Dave Kubal prays for our President. It's actually a good prayer.

May our Lord God forgive this nation....forgive us all.
    Attached Images

Yes, Reborn everyone in this storms path needs our prayers!
    ...that those "who having no appeal on earth to right them, they are left to the only remedy in such cases, an appeal to heaven." ~ John Locke
    *~* Appeal to Heaven *~*
    ~Prepare for Our Valley Forge~

Still praying

AS WE PRAY FOR THOSE ON THE EAST COAST, please remember to pray for the church and our nation. Just 8 more days until the election so please continue to pray.

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." --Matthew 6:33

Desperate for Change Devotional Day 32
    Many have referred to the Sermon on the Mount as Jesus' manifesto for kingdom living. It certainly is a call to a radical lifestyle such as the world has never seen. It covers most of the major areas of life and brings everything under the lordship of Jesus. One of the best known and most powerful statements is our text today: "Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

In a culture that is continually striving for more and more, these are radical words. Rather than focusing on our clothes, our food, our shelter, Jesus said our focus must be on the things of God. My wife, Kim, delights in telling the story of the Christmas when our son, David, just a toddler at the time, while playing with his first present, received a second present on Christmas morning. "No thank you," he said. "I already have one." Is it possible for us to have that sort of innocence that trusts in the Lord, not grasping for more, but is contented with what we have?

With a proper focus on the kingdom of God, we will live in a nation that can care for those who are hurting and still have an abundance. This will happen not because the government has mandated (that has never worked) but because we are seeking first that which is eternal and are then content to allow the Lord to provide everything else that we need.

PRAYER POINTS
    Commit yourself in prayer to seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness.
    Pray for that spirit of seeking God to pervade the church in America.
    Pray for a right focus in America--back to the Lord and away from material things.

MY PRAYER
    Lord Jesus, I commit myself this day to seeking Your kingdom and Your righteousness. With all that is in me, I long to experience Your rule over my life. May that same desire permeate the church in America. Give us seeking hearts that will not be content with any less than You, Yourself, and Your kingdom in our lives. With that firmly in place, help us to trust You to provide for us in every way. Help our nation to be set free from a grasping materialism that is never satisfied and never secure. May our national motto "In God we trust" become a way of life for America.

Curt Smith in today's video:

The Choice That Made the Difference
    12:00AM EDT 10/29/2012 by RANDI WHITE
    My mother passed away a few years ago. Before she died she confessed to me that she had had numerous abortions. I already knew this from listening to her testimony. She would speak of her regret and how grateful she was for the loving forgiveness shown on the cross for her sins. Still, as she would speak to people about her blindness in understanding what she did, her voice held a deeply abiding pain that only God could remove.

The unveiling of her story was hard to hear. Even though abortions were illegal then, there was never a time when she could not obtain one by a licensed physician. They were done in their offices after hours, with an attending nurse and complete aftercare; certainly not the stories of back alleys that one might imagine.

My mother said, “Even though I would feel a deep emptiness, and sometimes sorrow, I would soon justify that it was necessary and move on.” She said that she was very cold. She tried to believe that it wasn’t really a baby at all, as the doctors would say. But the stark empty, cold feeling would always return to her.

“I am sure that they don’t tell women that part of it when they go to have abortions. Only my salvation in Christ removed that emptiness,” she said before she died.

But what I wasn’t prepared to hear from my loving mother, who led me to the Lord and taught me of His wonderful ways, was her joy over a decision she made one night. She had scheduled another abortion when a powerful force came over her and brought strong conviction. This time she could not do this terrible thing, and then she turned to me and said, “It was the time that I was pregnant with you!”

“Your father and I had gotten married and I had become disenchanted with him and wanted a divorce, but I was pregnant with you. I decided that I didn’t need another child to take care of. However, that time was different. I didn’t understand it, but I knew that I could not go through with the abortion. It was the beginning of my search for salvation and the love that came to me from having you.”

My father and mother went on to have two more children with a marriage that lasted until she passed away, and she left behind a strong legacy of witness for our Lord Jesus.

Now my husband and I have a ministry to individuals dealing with alcohol and drug abuse. Crosspoint Ministries reaches out to the homeless and mentally ill, as well as those in need of freedom from their addictions. We clothe, house, train, counsel and minister to people no one wants.

My husband has a master’s degree in mental health and we now have bed space for up to 55. We have ministered to more than 1,250 people. We’ve seen 850 conversions and baptisms. Several thousand have received prayer ministry and food. It is humbling but awesome to see God’s power at work. I am amazed at His goodness.

If my mother had chosen abortion I would never have had the opportunity to enjoy what I do today. I just wonder what contribution to mankind the 45 million people who were aborted in this country alone would have made if they had been allowed to live.It boggles the mind. Think of the loss of possibilities—great minds, loving mothers and fathers. Think of the loss of those men and women who could have made differences in the world but were deprived of their chance to fulfill a destiny. Think of the many lives God could have used to witness of His salvation. What a massive loss!

I am so grateful to our heavenly Father that He gave me life and that I am living it and giving back to His kingdom. Although my life began at conception, my mother could have chosen to end it, but she first heeded the tug of conviction to allow me to live and then the wooing of the Spirit to receive Christ. That choice made all the difference.

So how can we vote for a political party that supports aborting the lives and destinies of those God intended to live? I cannot—and I trust that you will join me in voting for one who believes in the right to life rather than the choice to end it.

PRAYER POWER FOR THE WEEK OF 10-29-2012
    This week thank God that He knew you before you were conceived and that He already had a plan and destiny for you. Face each day with gratitude for that plan and thank Him that He is directing your steps to fulfill it. Align yourself with God’s Word and ask Him to give you His wisdom and clarity of thought to vote His will and way in the upcoming elections. Pray that believers would come together in one accord for God’s purposes and the spread of the gospel. Lift up Israel, our military and their families. Ps. 139; James 1:5

http://www.charismamag.com/blogs/pow...the-difference

One other thing to mention tonight....
    Tomorrow, the 30th, ONECRY is going to have a nationwide radio Prayer Summit hosted by Moody Radio. I don't know much about it but thought I would mention it for anyone interested in checking it out.

http://www.onecry.com/radio-pray-summit/ should have more info.
    Attached Images

I'm listening to this prayer meeting online with ONECRY and it is awesome!!

If you can, please join us!!
    http://www.onecry.com/radio-prayer-summit/live/

Thanks Reborn

Praise God for OneCry & Moody radio. That was an awesome prayer meeting. Folks were taking part from all over the world. Brother Dave Butts said he is seeing a world-wide hunger and the fields are white, praise God.

Today is day 33 in the 40-days of prayer for our nation, church and world. We're closing in on 40. Keep praying folks.

Brother Dave Butts:

"The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned."
    --Matthew 4:16

Desperate for Change Devotional Day 33
    The Apostle Matthew reached back into the Old Testament to comment on the coming of Messiah to His people, lost in darkness and death. It is a beautiful picture of light coming to shine in the darkest of places. The arrival of Jesus brought life and light and forever changed the world wherever that light has shone.

The light of Jesus not only comes to bring transformation to those who have never heard, but also to those in whom the light has grown dim. In so many ways, the United States has been blessed by the gospel of Jesus Christ. From east to west, from north to south, the good news of Jesus has been proclaimed and churches have been established. Yet, generations have come and gone, and in many places the light of Christ has almost gone out. Some churches no longer preach the Bible. In other places, a different culture has arisen in neighborhoods where there is no longer a church capable of reaching that particular people group.

We need to see that our America needs the light of Christ once again. It is time to proclaim to those dwelling in darkness that the Light has come! To see true transformation in the nation will require massive church planting and church revitalization. Those dwelling (in America) in the land of the shadow of death must hear the good news that a light has dawned in our land once again.

PRAYER POINTS
    Pray that churches in your community and area will preach the gospel of Christ powerfully.
    Pray for church planting movements in our nation.
    Ask the Lord to bring revival to the church in America.

MY PRAYER
    Father, our nation desperately needs the light of the gospel once again. In so many places, a stagnant church has made the good news seem like stale old news. Forgive us for not handling correctly what has been entrusted to us. Bring new life and light to Your church. Revive Your people once again, Lord. I pray that from that new life, Your light would shine into places of darkness in this nation. I pray for a massive church planting movement within this nation.

Today's video features brother Skip Heitzig:

Messianic Jews, Christian Arabs gather for PRAYER amid regional tensions
    10/30/12 by DAVID LAZARUS

Recent tensions in Israel and the Middle East found local believers gathering for a national day of fasting and prayer last Shabbat.

Messianic Jews and Arab Christian came together in the Lavi Forest in Western Galilee to cry out to God for nearly five hours. Hot topics for prayer were Iran’s nuclear capabilities, the continuing bombardment of Israel’s southern cities and the upcoming elections in Israel and the US.

Organized by pastors in the Galilee, the event brought together Arab and Jewish believers from Dan in the North to Beersheva in the South.

In the shade of the dense eucalyptus forest an estimated 1,500 participants began with a time of personal repentance. Pastors from a variety of congregations across the land explained the need to come before God with "clean hands and a right spirit." Tears were evident as local believers asked God’s forgiveness for sins of jealousy, pride and critical attitudes.

Instructions were given on the need to confess cooperate sins as well. Pastors and leaders lead their congregations to acknowledge sins of divisiveness and ungodly competitiveness. Weeping was heard as leaders and congregants acknowledged their failings and repented before God, and to one another.

"This was no ordinary meeting," said one of the organizers. "A prayer gathering that leads people to publicly confess sin is very significant. This was crucial to begin the gathering," said the local pastor. "We needed to humble ourselves and unite our hearts with God and with one another. This made a way for us to intercede for the Messianic body and for the people of Israel."

Unity between Arabs and Jews was one of the highlights of the event. Shmuel Aweida, an Arab pastor from Haifa, led prayers for Israeli soldiers. "I have no problem praying for the army," said Aweida. "My oldest daughter served as a medic and my younger daughter is a combat soldier fighting on the border with Egypt," he said. "We pray everyday for the army!"

The IDF does not draft Arab citizens, but the Aweida family considers it an honor for their children to serve in the Israeli Army. "I guess we are not ‘normal’ Arabs," said Aweida. "What a wonderful thing to pray to the One who keeps Israel to watch over our soldiers."

According to Pastor Aweida more and more Messianic soldiers are not ashamed to share their faith in the army. "This is what we have been praying for for years!" he said.

Arab and Hebrew music gave a worshipful atmosphere as Jews prayed for Palestinians and Arabs prayed for the Jewish nation. Jewish leaders cautioned against calling for judgement on Israel’s enemies. Prayers for Iran centered around crying out for salvation for the Iranian people. Significant time was also given to interceding for protection and courage for believers in all the Arab nations surrounding Israel.

A number of Gentile Christians joined the local believers including a television crew from Yeshua’s Harvest Ministries. Director Matthew Wilson filmed the event hoping to get more Christians involved in supporting the local believers by giving them an inside look at the Messianic body in Israel.

"I was really impressed by the large numbers of young people that came," said Wilson. "This was a serious prayer meeting. They prayed for hours."

One member of Wilson's camera crew broke down in tears as the Israeli body cried out for salvation for Israel. "I was so touched by their passion for their own people," she said. "I wish we could pray like that in my own church."

"We cry out Lord for your protection of the southern cities now under missile attack from the Gaza Strip," prayed a local pastor with urgency. "You are the only one that can save us," he implored as the people raised their voice in a united "Amen."

Local leaders continued to urge prayers for government leaders in Jerusalem, the upcoming January elections in Israel and salvation for Arabs and Jews. Prayers included God’s mercy for the people of Israel because of the moral decline in society including youth violence, a breakdown in family values and increasing abortion rates.

As the day wore on and the sun waned, the assembly gathered to pray in unison the well known Hebrew chorus: "I come to lift a prayer for my people. I can only cry out for mercy. O Lord, have mercy for your name’s sakes as we lift our voices to you the Living God. For your name's sake, O Lord, for your name’s sake O Lord, have mercy."

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsIte...etter-20121030

I Urge You to Vote for Mitt Romney
    10/30/12 STEVE STRANG

With the election a week away our nation is at a critical point.

There are many important issues including the enormous debt, energy independence, how to deal with national security and terrorism, and healthcare, to name a few.

But as a Christian, it boils down to three issues above all others that make me want President Obama replaced by Mitt Romney. However, these seem overshadowed by the others in the media:

Preserving religious liberty
    Defending marriage
    Protecting life

Gov. Mitt Romney has said: “Religious liberty is the first freedom in our constitution. And whether the cause is justice for the persecuted, compassion for the needy and the sick, or mercy for the child waiting to be born, there is no greater force in the nation than Christian conscience in action.”

President Obama has said: “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation.” And the list is astounding of ways his administration has diminished religious freedom, like celebrating Muslim holidays but making no mention of God in his Thanksgiving Day proclamation, or not having a White House observance of the National Day of Prayer. David Barton documents many more examples on his website.

This spilled over to how Obamacare forces religious institutions to provide abortions in health insurance or morning after medications. It also forces all employers, including me, to do this against our consciences and religious beliefs.

Gov. Romney has said: “On day one I will eliminate the Obama administration rule that compels (this). Such rules don’t belong in the America that I believe in.” Regarding marriage, President Obama reversed his position and now publicly supports so-called same-sex marriage.

Mitt Romney has pledged to “vigorously defend” the Defense of Marriage Act, the federal law that protects marriage between one man and one woman.

When it comes to the unborn, it’s been said that Barack Obama is “the most pro-abortion president in history.” As a state senator, he led the fight to deny life-saving care for babies who survive abortions.”

As governor, Mitt Romney had a pro-life record, including his veto of life-destroying embryonic stem-cell research. As president, he has pledged to reverse the Obama policy of allowing foreign aid for abortions.

For these and other reasons, I endorse Mitt Romney to be elected President of the United States on Nov. 6.

We will have election night coverage on our CharismaNews.com website. And, you can download our Charisma News free app in the I-Tunes store or by texting “Charisma” to 24587.

We have run other editorials from Christian leaders such as Franklin Graham. Read what Lou Engle had to say as well as Bishop Harry Jackson’s endorsement for Romney

Please forward these articles on social media and to your own email lists.
    http://www.charismamag.com/blogs/the...or-mitt-romney

Franklin Graham: 'This Could Be America's Last Call...'
    10/30/2012 FRANKLIN GRAHAM

The Bible says that government has been ordained by God Himself.

“For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God … for [the one who is in authority] is God’s servant for your good” (Rom. 13:1, 4, ESV).

In just a few days, we in the United States have the privilege of electing the people who will serve in office for the next several years. Since we believe this is one of the most important elections in our lifetime, my father and I have taken a strong stand in the past few months to encourage voters to support candidates on the national, state, and local levels who embrace biblical values.

My father watches the news every day, and he is deeply concerned about the enormous moral issues facing our country. That’s why your vote on Nov. 6 is so critical.

This is a crucial hour for our nation. Above all, this is a time for deep, intercessory prayer on behalf of our great country, which is in grave danger unless we repent of our sins and turn back to the God of our fathers.

The Bible says, “First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way” (1 Tim. 2:1–2).

When America’s leaders actively promote and legislate immorality, restrict the religious freedoms that our country was founded on, and are openly hostile to men and women of faith, then I believe we are ripe for God’s judgment.

So pray and then vote on Nov. 6, asking God for His mercy and grace upon our land. There’s still time to turn from our wicked ways so that He might spare us from His wrath against sin.

Just about one year from now—in November 2013—we will be holding one of the largest evangelistic events ever in this country, My Hope with Billy Graham. My father believes God has allowed him to live this long—he will be 95 then—so that he can participate in this massive undertaking to bring the gospel to our nation using television, Internet, training, and partnership with local churches.

This could be America’s last call to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, who is coming again one day very soon to save His own and to judge those who don’t know and worship Him.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/...cas-last-call-

From an email---

From the Presidential Prayer Team who are also praying during this 40-day countdown and afterwards:

The Presidential Prayer Team
    Office of National Executive Director

“Desperate Cry Out for America!” - Day One
    10/30/12

Warriors of the Prayer Team,

As I’ve reviewed many of your prayers posted at the Presidential Prayer Team website over the past several days, I’ve noticed a clear and present trend as we countdown toward Election Day.

God has been speaking to His people. And I, too, have felt God tugging at my heart in the same way. Its message is simple yet focused:

“Just ask God to spare America and, through His grace, give us another chance.”

God is a God of second chances and delights in answering this type of prayer.

I remember the story of Samson from Judges 16:28 when he pled, “O Sovereign Lord, remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more.” The Lord had set apart Samson from birth to initiate the deliverance of Israel, and his entire life was centered around the use of God’s power: when Samson tore apart a young lion with his bare hands; when he struck down 30 Philistines in a fatal lesson of humility; when Samson killed 1,000 men with just the jawbone of a donkey.

Yet even the blatant disregard for the Lord’s presence and power can be forgiven as Samson, with a contrite and broken heart, asked for God’s strength “just once more” so he could fulfill the purpose God had for him through his life’s final act.

I believe its time to ask God “one more time” to restore His strength and presence to this nation and its people in a “Desperate Cry Out for America!”

Desperate means to be “moved by despair, extreme need or anxiety.”
    To cry out means to “proclaim outward strongly.”
    For means “to be an advocate”…for America

During the next seven days, in an effort to draw hundreds of thousands of prayer members together for this one most effective petition to Almighty God, let’s cry out together through this special, vital e-mail call to prayer! Join me now:

Almighty God…please give America another chance. Do Your mighty will within this election so our first steps are easier in turning back this country toward You. Begin your new work for America even in me today. Revive our nation’s hearts to want, need and depend upon You. In Christ Jesus’ name. Amen.

Jim Bolthouse
    Executive Director
    Presidential Prayer Team

21. Amen! Praying with you Reborn! God bless all who are holding on to hope in the Lord, who is our only real hope! His word says put no confidence in man, and although I don't I believe as these articles that selecting a man for the highest office of this country we should select one who upholds these 3 principles. As Jonah was sent to the city of Ninevah, because of God's compassion and mercy, He is today sending people to pray. He is calling upon hearts to seek Him. Praying for this nation, and for the Outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon all. God bless.

Loves, on a precious post awhile back I mentioned that Charisma magazine was devoting their entire October issue to REVIVAL. I received an email from them saying that the October issue was so well-received that they have decided to offer it online for free. I'm praising God it was so popular!
    Attached Images

Thanks so much Reborn for your daily posts.
    I always look forward to seeing what you have shared!
    I am so sorry I missed the radio show at 8pm!

We recognize the problems in our country.
    We do our part, we do the best we can and HE covers the rest.

My family read aloud each night Ephesians 6 before the election...sometimes (most times) king james version, but we mix it up from time to time.
    The Amplified Version really impressed my husband, he knew it would impress me, and I bet it will impress some of you. Just had to share!

Let's keep praying, He hears our prayers!

Ephesians 6:10-18

Amplified Bible (AMP)

10*In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides].

11*Put on God’s whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil.

12*For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.

13*Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].

14*Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God,

15*And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the [a]firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness [b]produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace.

16*Lift up over all the [covering] shield of [c]saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one]

17*And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit [d]wields, which is the Word of God.

18*Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints
    ...that those "who having no appeal on earth to right them, they are left to the only remedy in such cases, an appeal to heaven." ~ John Locke
    *~* Appeal to Heaven *~*
    ~Prepare for Our Valley Forge~

{{The Father's Child}} welcome!!

Workerbee, thank you for posting that. I usually read KJV but really enjoy my Geneva Bible and the Amplified too. Today is day 34 so we're almost done with the 40-days of prayer.

Here is today's prayer from brother Dave Butts:

"But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish."--Psalm 9:18

Desperate for Change Devotional Day 34
    The earliest Christians were basically poor. There were a few wealthy individuals, but the good news of Jesus was especially attractive to the down and out. Jesus went out of His way to minister to the poor and needy. Those who were ill received special attention. The earliest disciples of Jesus followed His example by reaching out to the hurting.

An interesting thing happened. Within generations, those who followed Jesus prospered. There is something about the life of Christ that encourages hard work, thriftiness, generosity, and the sort of characteristics that bring about a greater prosperity. Oh, I don't mean every Christian ends up wealthy. That's just not true. But there is definitely a trend of what we might call upward mobility over the generations for most Christian families.

The danger we often face is forgetting from whence we came. It is easy for us to forget that generations ago our families might have been those struggling just to make it. So God's Word is filled with reminders that God is always watching out for the needy and the afflicted. He wants us to do so as well. When the church of Jesus Christ begins to follow Jesus in this way, there will be no need for the government to take care of those in need. The church can handle it just fine, thank you.

PRAYER POINTS
    Begin to pray for those you know who are hurting financially and physically.
    Pray for a humility and an outreach in the church toward those whom the Bible calls the least among us.
    Repent of any negative attitudes you may have had toward the poor or afflicted.

MY PRAYER
    Father, I am so thankful that You do not show favoritism. Help me to be like You. Give me a compassion from You for those who are poor or afflicted in any way. Show me not only how to pray but how You might want me to follow my prayers with actions. Lord, please pour out that attitude upon all Your people. May Your church rise up in compassion and good deeds to minister to those who are hurting in every way in our nation. Forgive us, Lord, for allowing or expecting the government to do this work that really belongs to us.

And today's video from brother Bill Goodrich:

Prayer quotes:

Every praying Christian will find that there is no Gethsemane without its angel.
    - Thomas Binney

A prayer, in its simplest definition, is merely a wish turned heavenward.
    - Phillips Brooks

Prayer is not conquering God's reluctance, but taking hold of God's willingness.
    - Phillips Brooks

The best and sweetest flowers of paradise God gives to His people when they are upon their knees. Prayer is the gate of heaven.
    - Thomas Brooks

Every wish is like a prayer--with God.
    - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Faith builds in the dungeon and lazarhouse its sublimest shrines; and up, through roofs of stone, that shut out the eye of heaven, ascends the ladder where the angels glide to and fro,--prayer.
    - Edward George Earle Lytton Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron Lytton

In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
    - John Bunyan

Prayer is a shield to the soul, a sacrifice to God, and a scourge for Satan.
    - John Bunyan

Prayer will make a man cease from sin, or sin will entice a man to cease from prayer.
    - John Bunyan

You can do more than pray, after you have prayed, but you cannot do more than pray until you have prayed.
    - John Bunyan

They never sought in vain that sought the Lord aright!
    - Robert Burns

Father! no prophet's laws I seek,--
    Thy laws in Nature's works appear;--
    I own myself corrupt and weak,
    Yet will I pray, for Thou wilt hear.
    - Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron),

More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones.
    - Truman Capote

A Christian will find his parenthesis for prayer, even through his busiest hours.
    - Richard Cecil

A time of repentance, fasting and prayer:
    Attached Images

He prayed, therefore so should we:
    Attached Images

“Desperate Cry Out for America!” - Day Two

Warriors of the Prayer Team,

Franklin, one of your fellow Prayer Team members, posted this prayer yesterday morning:

"Dear Father in Heaven. Praise be your name. Please have mercy on US, please Lord. You are the Creator of this universe. You have all authority. You are King of kings and Lord of lords. Have mercy on America! ..."

His prayer has become a common theme of “God spare the United States” or “God…please give us another chance.” I’ve been seeing prayers like Franklin’s posted for days now through our website. There’s no doubt God is directing us to intercede in this way.

We are now less than a week from Election Day. You’ve heard it said that this vote may be the most important in your lifetime. Yet I’m always a bit perplexed at why many of God’s people still don’t pray for the leaders and events that drive this nation. Can they not see that we are given a power unmatched by any other? The power of prayer actually moves the hand of Almighty God to accomplish His will! America was formed by men and women who prayed…and God blessed this land from sea to shining sea.

What was said in the past of the Israelites is also true today of many Christians in America: “Although this is a stiff-necked people, forgive our wickedness and our sin, and take us as Your inheritance.” (Exodus 34:9)

During the remaining six days before the elections, in an effort to draw hundreds of thousands of prayer members together for this one most effective petition to Almighty God, let’s cry out together through this special, vital e-mail call to prayer! … let’s join now in prayer:

Heavenly Father, please remove the scales from our eyes and let us see what a healthy dependency should be. Help us to restore our faith in the truth, “In God we trust.” May this coming election be a beginning in turning us about from our waywardness. Please give America another chance. We need You in our lives. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Jim Bolthouse
    Executive Director
    Presidential Prayer Team

PS. This Prayer Team grows as members invite others to freely join. Please consider forwarding this email to your friends, family or church members.

http://www.presidentialprayerteam.com/
    http://www-m2.presidentialprayerteam.com/prayerwall/

DAY 35 is here. Please keep praying cause we're almost to the end of the 40 days.

Praying with Integrity
    Understanding God’s sovereignty and how He influences earthly leaders
    11/1/12 by Gigi Cook

An old man recalls being a young voter, patriotic and passionate, empowered by virtuous ideals and honorable service to his country. Enduring election after election where “his candidate” losses, he becomes disillusioned and reluctantly concludes that his vote doesn’t really count. Now, decades later, he sees his country and its leaders as hopelessly misdirected and corrupt. He scornfully watches the political process and in a silent bitterness wonders why God does not intervene.

Most Christians today believe God is the creator of and the supreme authority over the entire universe, yet struggle with how that sovereignty fits in with the six o’clock news. In a world with an abundant supply of dictators, despots and tyrants always twisting arms, buying elections and subjugating the innocent, how is it God can be on top of the perpetual impending disasters?

The apostle Paul, speaking of earthly rulers, declared, “For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.” (Romans 13:1) Anyone who possesses any influence on Earth has it because God has granted it to him.

The Bible speaks directly regarding positions of authority and power on Earth. There is a specific structure and leadership He designed for the home, the church, and governments. Those He brings to power over others at home, in the church or through government are given a measure of divinely ordained authority as well as specific responsibility and accountability.

Historical accounts in the Old Testament reveal that God uses even pagan rulers as testimonies of His sovereign greatness and as agents of His will when it suits His purposes. Nebuchadnezzar, the notably proud king of Babylon, waged wars, conquered kingdoms and fed on the misguided worship of an enslaved nation. He reveled in the magnificence of his earthly power until God adjusted his perspective.

The prophet Daniel was sent to show Nebuchadnezzar, “He changes times and seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings.” (Daniel 2:21) In a glorious display of God’s sovereign authority, He allowed Nebuchadnezzar to completely lose his mind and be brought to the lowest state, one of an animal eating the grass, until the day he recognized “the Most High rules the kingdom of men and gives it to whom He will.” (Daniel 4:25)

The New Testament has numerous examples of rulers whom God exalted or brought down. King Herod, who failed to acknowledge God in light of his position and achievements, allowed his subjects to refer to him as “the voice of a god, and not of a man!” (Acts 12:22) God’s response was direct: “Immediately an angel of the Lord struck him…and he was eaten by worms and breathed his last.” (Acts 12:23) While Herod was a charismatic man of influence, he was not out of God’s jurisdiction.

Christ himself highlighted God’s sovereignty and power over the government when shortly before his crucifixion Pilate questioned Him and He did not respond. Amazed that Jesus would not answer his questions, Pilate said, “You will not speak to me? Do you not know that I have authority to release you and authority to crucify you?” (John 19:10) Jesus replied, “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been given you from above.” (John 19:11) Knowing Pilate’s compromising character, God had exalted him to fulfill His plan for the sacrifice of the cross.

Does God motivate corrupt rulers to wickedness? No…yet He permits shameless people to rule and at times uses their actions to achieve His divine purpose.

Some interpret God’s rule over men and government as a reason to disengage from elections or neglect praying for governmental leaders. However, in both Old and New Testaments, God’s people are admonished to pray for their nation’s leaders.

If you are a registered voter, God has entrusted you with a level of authority and power to exercise in your town and country. Your challenge is to be a faithful steward of the position you have received and to exercise your influence with grace, faithfully praying for those in authority both in your private life and in your country.

http://www.presidentialprayerteam.com/prayer101

The Prayer Team Established in 2001 • 4.1 Million Members Served • Largest Prayer Movement for our Nation

"Desperate Cry Out for America!"
    Dear Prayer Team,

As I’ve reviewed many of your prayers posted at the Presidential Prayer Team website over the past several days, I’ve noticed a clear and present trend as we countdown toward Election Day.

God has been speaking to His people. And I, too, have felt God tugging at my heart in the same way. Its message is simple yet focused:

“Just ask God to spare America and, through His grace, give us another chance.”

God is a God of second chances and delights in answering this type of prayer.

During the remaiing days before the elections, in an effort to draw hundreds of thousands of prayer members together for this one most effective petition to Almighty God, let’s cry out together this prayer:

Almighty God…please give America another chance. Do Your mighty will within this election so our first steps are easier in turning back this country toward You. Begin your new work for America even in me today. Revive our nation’s hearts to want, need and depend upon You. In Christ Jesus’ name. Amen.

Jim Bolthouse
    Executive Director
    Presidential Prayer Team
    Last edited by Reborn; 11-01-2012 at 07:45 PM.

FROM Brother JOEL ROSENBERG--

Today, I am honored to join the ministry of “If My People 2012″ to ask Americans to pray for Israel — to pray for geopolitical peace for all the people in the epicenter, as well as to pray for Jews, Muslims and nominal Christians to turn to the Prince of Peace, the Lord Jesus Christ, and to receive Him by faith. Here is a link to the video (see below). Please take a moment to watch it, to pray with me, and to share this with others.

Have you been praying for repentance and revival in America for the past few weeks? I hope you have. We desperately need to turn our hearts back to the Lord Jesus Christ and seek His face and turn from our wicked ways that He may hear from heaven, forgive our sins, and heal our land.

Today is Day 35 of the 40 days of prayer many pastors and ministry leaders have committed to, leading up to the election next Tuesday. We have called for 40 days of prayer and fasting because we know that America is in so much trouble financially, economically, morally, culturally and spiritually that only Christ can save us. We need a Third Great Awakening, or we face implosion as a nation.

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.co...ays-of-prayer/

Hanging in there with you in prayer Reborn!

Here's Day 35 with brother Joel Rosenberg:

Quote Originally Posted by Giblin View Post
    Hanging in there with you in prayer Reborn!
    God bless you for caring about this nation. Those of us who are older remember a different time, a better time....so we pray!

Brother Dave Butts:

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad." --2 Corinthians 5:10

Desperate for Change Devotional Day 35
    I remember the day, more than thirty years ago, when I had to stand before a judge to hear his judgment. At issue was an argument over whether or not I lived in the right district to run for a particular elective office. Even though I had not done anything wrong, I still felt really very anxious. No one likes to hear judgment passed on them. (By the way, I won that case.)

We don't like to think about judgment. But scripture is very clear that every person on the planet will stand before Christ to hear judgment. Though our salvation is dependent upon whether or not Christ is our Savior and Lord, our actions as individuals in life certainly factor into things eternally in a way that we don't fully comprehend.

How does knowing this fact change the way you pray for governmental leaders and those in authority when you recognize that they, too, must stand before the judgment seat of Christ? We are not called to be accusers, but intercessors. The picture of the judgment seat of Christ should drive us to our knees in passionate prayer for our leaders and many others.

PRAYER POINTS
    Thank the Lord for paying the price for your redemption and that your judge is also your Savior!
    Pray for the salvation of local government leaders.
    Pray for the salvation of national government leaders.

MY PRAYER
    Father, I know that You are the Ultimate Judge over all mankind and that You have turned judgment over to Your Son, Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Thank You. I trust Your judgment. Lord, I face judgment without fear because of Your love for me that brought me into Your family and forgave all of my sins. But, Lord, I fear for the many who do not know You and face a fearful judgment. Help me to pray for those who so desperately need You. I pray especially for those who are in authority over us at a national level. Their actions are so visible to a watching world and so often are contrary to Your revealed Word. Bring conviction of sin and draw them near to You that they might face judgment with the peace of Christ in their hearts.

The following is from our sister In Christ, Connie.

The Hedge Is Speaking
    11/1/12 What, in the Bible, is used to denote protection or something built by God one minute and then torn down by Him the next? What describes something "made up" by men, crooked leaders, and the way of the slothful man? Did you guess the "hedge"? If so, you are correct! Believe it or not, God uses it to reveal the true condition of our own spiritual condition or that of our leaders and nation.

1. Depicted Protection For God's People
    Job 1:10 says - "Hast not Thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side?..."
    God's peculiar care for His people is portrayed here as an unapproachable "hedge," defense, or enclosure about His people, their families, or possessions. It is represented by barbed iron, spikes and spears, or a fence of thorns.

2. Built By God
    Job 3:23 says - "Why is light given to a man whose way is hid, and whom God hath hedged in?"
    Hosea 2:6
    says - "Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths."
    Lamentations 3:7
    says - "He hath hedged me about, that I cannot get out..."
    Job felt as though God had surrounded him with a high wall or an "hedge" whereby he couldn't freely move or see one step in front of the other to find the path of escape from his troubles. He knew no way of deliverance from his miseries. There was no prospect of hope to better his condition.

God's people had "played the harlot" (Hosea 2:5) by forsaking the true and living God to look unto the idols in the land - "my lovers" - for "my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink." Hence, God Himself "hedged up" their way - raised up difficulties, troubles, sorrows, and pains - to hold back or impede their progress in pursuing after their "lovers" so that they had no other recourse then to turn around and return to Him.

Because the people of God walked in the crooked paths of sin, He "hedged" them about to the extent whereby they were greatly oppressed and distressed - finding no way of escape or deliverance from their affliction.

3. Broken Down By God
    Psalm 80:12 says - "Why hast Thou then broken down her hedges, so that all they which pass by the way do pluck her?"
    Psalm 89:40
    says - "Thou hast broken down all his hedges..."
    Isaiah 5:5
    says - "And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up..."
    Throughout the Scriptures, God's people are depicted as a "noble vine" (Jeremiah 2:21) - planted in a fruitful vineyard and protected with a wall or enclosure from being trodden down or injured by travelers or wild beasts. However, due to sin, this God-given wall of defense or very thick fence of thorns was withdrawn - making them an easy prey for their enemies to come in and devour them.

4. Made Up By Man
    Ezekiel 13:5 says - "Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD."
    Ezekiel 22:30
    says - "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
    The Prophet Ezekiel was instructed by God to prophesy against the "foolish prophets" in the land who were prophesying out of their own hearts - speaking "vanity" and seeing lies (Ezekiel 13). Rather than profiting the people by preaching repentance from their sins, these "prophets" sought only to please them with flattering promises and false prophesies of things to come.

In the "wall" of protection about God's people, there were "gaps" or breaches. God Himself was approaching as an enemy - ready to pour out His wrath and judgment on them. It was the job of these leaders to "make up the hedge" by preaching repentance and holiness of living - while calling the nation back to God so that His wrath would be averted. A deluge of wickedness, profaneness, immorality, and ungodliness was breaking forth upon the land, but these leaders did nothing to stem its tide.

Besides the Prophets, God looked for one "intercessor" like Moses to "stand in the gap" for the people. Sin made a "gap" in the wall of protection about the people of God. The prophets were "devouring souls" and taking the "treasure and precious things"; the "priests" were "violating the law" and putting "no difference between the holy and the profane" and the "unclean and the clean" (Ezekiel 22:25-26). As a result, the goodness of God was running out and evil was pouring in upon the people.

5. Characterized The Corrupt Leaders
    Micah 7:4 says - "The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge..."
    Nahum 3:17
    says - "Thy crowned are as the locusts, and thy captains as the great grasshoppers, which camp in the hedges in the cold day, but when the sun ariseth they flee away, and their place is not known where they are."
    The Prophet Micah "set the stage" for us. The "good man" was "perished out of the earth"; there were "none upright among men"; they "lie in wait for blood"; every man "hunted...his brother with a net"; they were doing "evil" "earnestly" "with both hands"; the "princes" were asking for a "reward"; the "great man" was uttering "mischievous" desires (Micah 7).

Sin was corrupting the nation. Hence, the "princes," "judges," and "great men" - the "best of them" and "most upright" - were perverting justice and growing more crooked than ever. Instead of offering the people protection, like a sharp "thorn-hedge," they brought injury to the people. They robbed, wounded, and brought great suffering to all those who came in contact with them.

The Prophet Nahum described the leaders in a different light. He pictured them as "locusts" or "grasshoppers" who would typically "camp in the hedges" - the fertile spots - benumbed by the cold weather. As soon as the sun was arisen with its heat, they flew away. Likewise, these leaders liked to camp down in their "easiness." However, as soon as trouble or calamity arose, they fled and sought for their own safety.

6. Created By Slothfulness
    Proverbs 15:19 says - "The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain."
    The way of duty for the "slothful man" is pictured as a "hedge of thorns." He imagines thousands of difficulties along his path. He sees his way strewn with thorns, briers, and fences - hardships or dangers - that make it literally impossible to get a job done.

In summary, are you aware that there is a "hedge of protection" about your life, family, and possessions as long as you walk in holiness and righteousness before the Lord? You need not walk in fear or anxiety any longer - concerning what the future holds or what the enemy might do in your life. You are protected today!

Just remember - It is sin in your life that produces "gaps" or lets the wall down and makes you an easy target for the devil and all evil to move in and ravage you and your home.

At this time in your life, do you feel as though God has hedged you in - offering no way of escape from your troubles? Ask yourself these questions - are my circumstances a trial of my faith as in the case of Job, or have I sinned in pursuing after other things to meet my needs or bring satisfaction to my life? Are my difficulties, troubles, sorrows, pains, oppression, and depression the result of my walking in the crooked paths of sin?

Take a look at your cities and nation. Because of corruption, perversion, and widespread immorality, has God withdrawn His protection - whereby every "wild beast" has free reign to ravage in the land?

Are all of the Preachers fulfilling their duty before God and men by "standing in the gap" and "making up the hedge" against the wrath and judgment of Almighty God by preaching a message of repentance and holiness of living? Are we, as the Church, "making up the hedge" in intercessory prayer for our wayward friends, family members, cities, and nation so that God will not destroy them? Or are we too busy pursuing our own agenda and building our own kingdom?

Have some of our leaders - political as well as spiritual - become "sharper than a thorn hedge" - perverting justice and twisting truth, accruing to the corruption in their own hearts? Have others resorted to the mannerisms of the "locust" and "grasshopper" in that they choose the "easy" or non confrontational way rather than oppose evil or error and, as a result, flee when the "heat" is on?

Due to a lifestyle of slothfulness and complacency, have you allowed your imagination to build a "hedge of thorns" - to create insurmountable fears, difficulties, hardships, and dangers which seek to convince you that you cannot obey God in what He is asking of you?

The Lord can use anything to bring a people to their senses.
    He can use anything to cause a people to come to their knees.
    Today, let's allow Him to use the "hedge" to speak Truth to our hearts and to draw us into a closer walk with Him.

Then it can be said of us -

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things that are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in His presence." (1 Corinthians 1:27-29)

May God Bless His Word,

Connie Giordano
    http://www.walkingintruth.org/

QUOTE--

The late Dr. Martin Luther King wrote from a jail cell: “If today’s church does not recapture the sacrificial spirit of the early church, it will lose its authenticity, forfeit the loyalty of millions, and be dismissed as an irrelevant social club with no meaning for the twentieth century.”

http://www.presidentialprayerteam.com/issues

OOPS---I prolly should've posted this early in the thread....Oh for the mind of Christ.

Well, I guess it's never too late to post a little reminder for those of us who are praying that one of the *requirements* of answered prayer is that those of us who are praying are praying with forgiveness in our hearts.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. 26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
    Attached Images

“Desperate Cry Out for America! - Day Three”

Dear Prayer Member,

God’s Word often mentions people who wept and cried out to God because of an injustice or oppression. I think of Jeremiah who, when he heard of Jerusalem’s walls being broken and its gates being burned, “sat down and wept. For some days I mourned and fasted and prayed before the God of heaven.” (Nehemiah 1:3-4)

Yet what amount of care and compassion does it take to cry for America? A few days ago, I heard a touching story from a close friend who was downsizing from one house to another. Her 11-year-old boy was seen tearfully writing a note on his now empty closet wall. It said, “I hope you’ll enjoy this home as much as we did.”

I was quickly reminded of how America has changed so much that future generations may not have the freedoms and rights as we have enjoyed. With God systematically being erased from the nation’s past heritage as well as its present, they may never know of His Word and spiritual freedoms. It’s very clear America is heading in the wrong direction and may not be an enjoyable future home for believers in Jesus Christ.

During the remaining five days before Election Day, in an effort to draw hundreds of thousands of prayer members together for this one, most effective petition to Almighty God, let’s have a “Desperate Cry Out for America!” through this special, vital e-mail call to prayer! Join me together now in prayer:

Almighty God, as provider of all, You have blessed us with a home called the United States of America. Please give us another chance at turning back to You. We cry for Your forgiveness. Give us another chance. Please allow this coming election to return us back to You. Help us leave our home for the next generation so they, too, will enjoy America as a God-blessed nation. Amen!

Jim Bolthouse
    Executive Director
    Presidential Prayer Team

PS. This Prayer Team grows as members invite others to freely join. Please consider forwarding this email to your friends, family and church members.

I found this encouraging. If you click on the link there is an audio interview about 7.5 minutes long with a woman sharing info on churches in Maryland praying for Revival.

Churches in Maryland gather to pray for spiritual awakening
    10/29/12 http://www.onecry.com/conversations/...d-gather-pray/

JOIN 50,000 VOICES TO CRY OUT
    OneCry is a linking of people who have a passion and a vision for spiritual awakening in America, and who want to spread the message of revival! Officially launched in February 2012, OneCry is a national call for spiritual awakening; linking together prayer warriors, creative communicators and passionate leaders who care about revival.