Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WoT If our ambassador was tortured and raped for hours...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Americans are patient and kinda hard to get riled up as a general rule.

When the goat-shaggers decide to try something on our soil again, the response is going to be swift and savage...There is more bottled up pisstivity here than their inbred little brains can fathom.

The .gov and that muslim faggot in whitehouse will be powerless to stop the retribution that is going to fall on the evil bastards.

ETA: What happens will be something they understand and respect...pure anger and unchecked force.
    This will never happen if 0bama is in the WH. Never.

Doc, Foothiller and Medic, add me to your thought patterns.
    "Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." Hippocrates

~~~ http://www.VictoriaColumbus.com ~~~

Real friendship, real love and real compassion doesn't have an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    Excellent post Foothiller, we are our own worst enemy!!!
    There is certainly an argument to be made for this contention. Goddess knows that in many ways America has created some of its enemies. That happens, in business, in politics, in love, in war.
    What I find offensive here is that other nations, perhaps only peripherally affected by the machinations of American sociopaths, are now piling on and saying 'Let's get 'em, Achmed!' This is not cool. When everything is going to hell in a handbasket globally, and the centre cannot be held without help, jumping on the Let's Get America bandwagon is the mark of cowards. Now that America is failing, now that she is bending the knee, now that her underbelly is showing, certain elements seem to have this idea that actions that would. Not. Be. Tolerated. in previous years are now things to be tested. This is not a good idea.
    Yes, American imperialism is a fact. But so is the money and improvements in man's station that America has distributed, without asking for repayment, over the decades. The sharing of her largess, even if it was with an eye to a future time when those gifts might be responded to in kind, is one of the most nationally selfless acts in history. Europe was rebuilt with this kind of thing..... even Japan and Germany got help.
    IF these acts were perpetrated on the person of your ambassador, then the actions to be taken henceforward are clear. That is an act of war, no matter what flag the embassy flew. Now, it could be that this is simply the false flag prior to your elections in November that will provide Mr Obama with the horsepower (no offense, Dobbin) to suspend the Constitution, or whatever is left of it. A ME in an uproar over the same kind of bullshit that always gets ragheads upset, presenting a clear and present dangers to these United States of America, might be just what the planners need to effect their agenda. If that is the case, then the usual rules are suspended and it will be plain for all to see that all is not as it was originally advertised.
    One way or the other, heads should roll for these events, esp that stupid bitch who disarmed her security force in Egypt, presumably to not offend the muslims found thereto.
    Let us get out, come home, and ensure that this particular example of the world's ills stays firmly mired in it's countries of origin.
    God Bless America and her friends
    Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    The centre MUST be held

There are photos at this site that show Ambassador Stevens being carried through the streets. The second photo, with him tossed over a man's shoulder, doesn't look like he is being lovingly brought to the hospital by good Samaritans:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=11140

I wish I could learn to embed photos. Maybe someone can...

The BBC has published a timeline of events showing that the ambassador was in Libyan hands for hours. It reads:
    10pm: Attackers open fire at the consulate, which has a main building and a smaller annex.

10.15pm: The assailants gain entry to the complex and the main building is engulfed in flames.

Many of those trapped inside escape but Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith and a regional security guard remain.

The security guard manages to escape and returns shortly afterwards with others to try to rescue Mr Stevens and Mr Smith.

They find Mr Smith dead and pulled him from the building, but no sign of Mr Stevens. They are driven from the building by thick black smoke, fire and gunfire.

10.45pm: Security staff try to retake the main building but come under heavy fire and retreat.

11.20pm: A second attempt to retake the main building is successful. Fighting moves to the annex.

Midnight: Fighting at the annex - reported to last about two hours - results in the deaths of two more Americans, later named by US authorities as former Navy Seals whose job was to protect the other staff.

1.15am: Mr Stevens arrives at a nearby hospital - it is not known who took him. A doctor there has told the BBC that he spent an hour trying to revive him, but that Mr Stevens died from smoke inhalation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19587068

The big questions should be addressed.
    What did the President know about these attacks and when did he know it?
    What did members of his Administration know, who are they, what did they know of the events prior to and following the murders and when did they know it?

Were leaks from the White House responsible for the deaths of American diplomats and military(including militarized State Department personnel)?
    Were the US forces going to the 'safe' house set up to be ambushed?

It is a waste of time to focus on minutiae in such an attack.
    It really does not matter if the Ambassador was only tortured and raped for 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
    Does it really matter if the people killed protecting the Ambassador were Regular Army, SEALS, USMC, State Department employees?
    I doubt that a hasty 'time line' ,put together from reports of parties who have vested interests, should be completely accepted at face value.
    In an ideal world, this fiasco should be objectively investigated. Considering the history of investigations in the US from the Warren Commission to the Nixon and Clinton impeachments, I doubt that will happen.
    Like the curious deaths of the SEAL team six members, this all may be ignored or minimized or covered up.
    I do think that the Ambassador should be honored by a full and complete investigation of his death.
    If the identities of US assets in Libya have been exposed, may God have mercy on their souls.
    SS

here is the article and pictures.
    He is not being taken to the hospital. His body was paraded through the streets.
    What is it about the Libyans that they are so facinated with sodomy?

Blood-Crazed Muslims Drag Body Of US Ambassador Stevens Through Streets Of Libya

This is what Islam is all about, paying attention yet?
    “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer” – Barack Hussein Obama
    Ambassador Chris Stevens was killed Tuesday night when he and a group of embassy employees went to the consulate to try to evacuate staff as the building came under attack by a mob with guns and rocket propelled grenades.
    RELIGION OF PEACE: Amateur photograph of the body of Ambassador Chris Stevens posted to ahram.org.eg

The three Libyan officials who confirmed the deaths were deputy interior minister for eastern Libya Wanis al-Sharaf; Benghazi security chief Abdel-Basit Haroun; and Benghazi city council and security official Ahmed Bousinia.
    The State Department said Tuesday that one American was killed in the attack. It has not confirmed the other deaths.
    The main stream media is DESPERATELY trying to make you think that these are photos of “compassionate Muslims taking Ambassador Stevens to the hospital”. Does it look like that to YOU?

The attack on the Benghazi consulate took place as hundreds of protesters in neighboring Egypt scaled the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and tore down and replaced the American flag with a black Islamic banner.
    The attacks in Benghazi and Cairo were the first such assaults on U.S. diplomatic facilities in either country, at a time when both Libya and Egypt are struggling to overcome the turmoil following the ouster of their longtime authoritarian leaders, Muammar Qadhafi and Hosni Mubarak, in uprisings last
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    "We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    I wish people would stop thinking that 0bastard is chicken, or clueless, or incompetent. He's doing exactly what he and his handlers planned for him to do. He's destroying the United States of America ON PURPOSE! DELIBERATELY! He's a muzzie, he favors muzzies, and communists, and he HATES America, white people, Christianity, morality and everything good! It's simple.

Please, no more of this "incompetence" or "clueless". It's not accidental, it's very, very deliberate.

Pf course, just because he and his handlers are Evil doesn't mean they're Geniuses, either.

IMO this is the post of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by library lady View Post
    Some reports hint our ambassador to Libya was raped and tortured before his death, citing evidence from photos in middle eastern press (belt unbuckled, pants pulled down, brusing on stomach area). If this turns out to be true, what difference will it make in the US response to the murder? Would you feel differently if you heard he'd been tortured, rather than just dying of smoke inhalation? Would/Should US policy change if this is the case?

It's a hypothetical question at the moment. But as the investigation continues, who knows what will come out.
    Since our Commander in Chief, the Great Obimbo probably enjoys this kind of treatment - I guess I expect no response. Well, he might give kudos to the murderers for doing such a fine job.

During the fight, the Amb. becomes separated in the dense smoke and dies of smoke inhalation, however, for some reason the post-mortem report confirms that the Amb. was sodomized shortly before his death.
    Something to think about here...Tom Foley was rep from WA state years ago and was quite famous in his day. He was from Omak, WA, just over the hill from me about 80 miles or so. Rumors for decades were that he was a homosexual, and they persist to this day. When he retired from deecee he was given an Ambassadorship overseas somewhere where pedophilia is common, though where now escapes me. He was married.

One might consider Mr. Stevens regarding this information-I know absolutely nothing about the man other than he was an Ambassador in Libya and is now dead-but muslim nations are also famous for their predilection for sodomy. When I first heard about Stevens being killed, I wondered what he had done and who he knew, as it seemed to be a hit on him personally. Has anyone dug up anything about his background? Was he homosexual, or rumors of such regarding him? Did he know oboingo? Has oboingo been to Libya? The "news" is never what it appears. I hate to blacken this fellow's memory if my thoughts are in error, but it does bear thinking about, perhaps the 'sodomy' occurred prior to the attack.
    ""If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts." George H.W. Bush

You can tell how old I am by my saying that the last prez that had a true set of balls was Reagan. Cruise missles would have been flying as soon as the situation sorted itself out. I miss a prez like that, and not certain if I will ever see one again.

He is not being taken to the hospital. His body was paraded through the streets.
    What is confirmed????

in the first picture the man has pants
    in the second pic he has none
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a peaky raven?

The Secretary of State should be immediately brought before Congress on inquiry into possible impeachment.

If not criminal negligence then gross incompetence.

Built the largest, most lavish, expensive embassy in world history ($750 million) in the center of an Islamic country that kicked out our infrastructure and left it high and dry?

Had intelligence beforehand that there was a possibility of protests and attacks on U.S. foreign embassies in Islamic countries on the anniversary of 9-11 and did not issue warnigns to those embassies?

Allowed an Ambassador to travel to a relatively unsecure mission in an Islamic country on 9-11?

Knew or directly gave the order that U.S. Marines in our other embassies in Islamic countries were not to carry live ammo on 9-11?

If she had not knowledge, she should have! Who is responsible if she is not? The Secretary of the Treasury, perhaps? No, it is the duty and obligation of the SofS to maintain security of all embassies and safeguard their personnel.

On 12 September it is announced in major press that the SofS initiated a new army...of chefs of all things...so foreign dignitaries can be treated to our culinary arts and good will.

She needs to be impeached!
    What was this fire in the middle of the pyramid? It was the fire at the heart of the heavenly pyramid ..... The spectacular nebula burned with unearthly flame, and in the uppermost section of that flame a figure could be seen. A Running Man.
    http://www.forest-of-lebanon.com/201...e-running-man/

The purpose of this act is the primitive pre-Islamic ritual adopted by Muslim warriors in ancient times. It was believed that by raping important members of royalty/governments who were conquered that the desecration of their bodies would prevent their souls from ascending to heaven and they would be condemned to hell with all other Kafirs (non-believers). The only answer to this is to extinguish the guilty parties and those who follow them. Unfortunately, we are ruled by an Islamist coward and we shall be condemned to the same fate if the globalist elites have their way.
    "I've always wondered what the 1920's and 1930's were like, but I never wanted to see it from the German perspective....."
    -John Galt, www.johngaltfla.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    Something to think about here...Tom Foley was rep from WA state years ago and was quite famous in his day. He was from Omak, WA, just over the hill from me about 80 miles or so. Rumors for decades were that he was a homosexual, and they persist to this day. When he retired from deecee he was given an Ambassadorship overseas somewhere where pedophilia is common, though where now escapes me. He was married.

One might consider Mr. Stevens regarding this information-I know absolutely nothing about the man other than he was an Ambassador in Libya and is now dead-but muslim nations are also famous for their predilection for sodomy. When I first heard about Stevens being killed, I wondered what he had done and who he knew, as it seemed to be a hit on him personally. Has anyone dug up anything about his background? Was he homosexual, or rumors of such regarding him? Did he know oboingo? Has oboingo been to Libya? The "news" is never what it appears. I hate to blacken this fellow's memory if my thoughts are in error, but it does bear thinking about, perhaps the 'sodomy' occurred prior to the attack.
    One aritcle someplace said that "sensitive" documents were looted from the consulated. And Stevens had helped arm the "resistance" to Ghaddafi. He knew stuff. He might have had info connected to 0bastard. IMHO 0bastard wanted him gone. Acutally it's clear. Intel had info 48 hours before the attacks that there were coming, and no one in Cairo or Libya was informed.
    Asato Ma Sad Gamaya
    Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya

Leave illusion, come to the Truth
    Leave the darkness, come to the Light