Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

UNEX Is There A Large Pyramid Underground Between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska?
+ Reply to Thread

Is There A Large Pyramid Underground Between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska?

Mods: Could you please leave this on main for a bit so interested members get a chance to see it? Thanks

Fair use
    http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Is There A Large Pyramid Underground Between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska?
    By Linda Moulton Howe

“What the geologists said they found in this byline news story (Anchorage TV Channel 13) story was under Alaska, they found a pyramid bigger than the one in Egypt.”

- Douglas A. Mutschler, Chief Warrant Officer, U. S. Army Counterintelligence

July 27, 2012 Fairborn, Ohio - I returned from Gobekli Tepe, Turkey, on June 15, 2012, and reported in the 6-part Earthfiles about the 30-acres of limestone pillars placed in circles twelve thousand years ago – and then buried about eleven thousand years ago. In the Turkey trip, we also visited mysterious Mount Nemrut north of Gobekli Tepe. The upper 198 feet of that mountain is completely artificially covered with the same size stones. What is behind the phenomenon of burying ancient structures? Was there another burial of a pyramid larger than Cheops in western Alaska between Mount McKinley and Nome?

On June 22, 2012, a week after I returned from Turkey, I received the following email from a retired U. S. Army Counterintelligence Warrant officer named Douglas Alan Mutschler. I am using his full name with his permission. He was writing about yet another alleged underground burial – this one was a large, pyramid-shaped structure supposedly found by seismologists and geophysicsts studying the Earth’s crust during the May 22, 1992, nuclear detonation test underground of a one megaton bomb.

Subject: To Linda Moulton Howe, Pyramid under Alaska?
    Date: June 22, 2012
    To: earthfiles@earthfiles.com

Hello
    My name is Douglas A. Mutschler CW2, USA (ret) and during my service tour in Alaska I was informed of a pyramid under the land in Alaska. There is other information concerning this that came to my attention after it was reported to us in 1992. I have tried to pass this info to others but have not heard any response to my information. I assure you I am telling you the truth about this and I think that this is being kept quiet by our government as the news was buried the very next day after it was brought to my attention. If you can help me get this info out to you please call me so I can talk to you about this. My phone number ——-. The whole story is pretty interesting and this can be verified with your contacts I’m assured of that, as I do not have them and came up with zero from the news people there. I’ll tell you the whole story if you are interested. I’ve only contacted a couple of people but have not heard back from any of them. I’m wondering if my emails are getting through to them or is this an old story that has no interest to news reporters?
    Thank you for your time in this matter.
    Douglas A. Mutschler

I asked him to send me his DD 214 discharge information, military photograph and information about his service as a Chief Warrant 2 Officer in U. S. Army counterintelligence. Doug Mutschler hard mailed to me the following:

Article continues here: (Part 1)

Part 2 of article: (Interesting follow-up)
    ___

Thanks for this, Fisher!

Listened to this on C2C the other night. Sure wish there was a picture of it. But as usual, there isn't.
    It is not enough to learn from books and from schools. Learn from the trees, and the water, and the animals. Listen and see. To learn from books is to learn only what man knows. To listen and see the world, is to learn from what man forgot.

I wish there was a picture, too! Or at least a graphic drawing. Sounds very interesting.

Get me some coordinates. Been playing with Bing Earth...heck, images of my dads house show my Jeep in the backyard and I can almost read the "Peace thru Superior Firepower" stick on the back window.

I don't need a Catch-phrase. I'm Satanta. A Catch-phrase needs me.

"It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

http://chronart.wix.com/chronart

I believe the earth is very different than it was pre-flood. There was a pole shift or some other event that changed the topography, as I am about 280 miles inland but the area is a vast sand pit, and there are round river rocks on the highest mountain pass in the state about 10 miles from here. At one time this area was a vast river or an ocean, yet our elevation is 1400 feet.

A way to determine if there could be a pyramid there would be to investigate what it would line up with on earth as well as in space, the Giza pyramids have all kinds of geometry built into them, sit on specific lines, the 33rd degree parallel if memory serves, as do all other pyramids on earth. If there is a pyramid under the ice, it should be mathematically obvious.

Heh, watch them find it, dig it up and find it full of demons....(ahem) aliens.
    ""If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts." George H.W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    If there is a pyramid under the ice, it should be mathematically obvious.
    The site in Alaska is dry land. It's just a patch of ground that has a squarish look to it, but the human brain is good at finding patterns like that. Pyramid? Not a chance.

Truth be told, I'm mighty skeptical myself, bw. Linda Moulton Howe is a flake, IMO.
    ""If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts." George H.W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    I believe the earth is very different than it was pre-flood. There was a pole shift or some other event that changed the topography, as I am about 280 miles inland but the area is a vast sand pit, and there are round river rocks on the highest mountain pass in the state about 10 miles from here. At one time this area was a vast river or an ocean, yet our elevation is 1400 feet.

A way to determine if there could be a pyramid there would be to investigate what it would line up with on earth as well as in space, the Giza pyramids have all kinds of geometry built into them, sit on specific lines, the 33rd degree parallel if memory serves, as do all other pyramids on earth. If there is a pyramid under the ice, it should be mathematically obvious.

Heh, watch them find it, dig it up and find it full of demons....(ahem) aliens.
    San Antonio-fossils of urchins, nautilus, Ammonites, sponges and corals.

Austin-sharks teeth.

Kansas-crinoids, starfish.

Iowa-corals, crinoids, ammonites.

What do these have in common?

First they are all sea creatures.

Second I dug them up and have them here.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    The site in Alaska is dry land. It's just a patch of ground that has a squarish look to it, but the human brain is good at finding patterns like that. Pyramid? Not a chance.
    What site? The only location given is a line about 1000 miles long. Talk about wiggle room on location. At he site referenced by the Ohio man, there are several anomalies which look like 'sink holes' when one is looking for a shape, it is quie easy for one to find patterns. I will withhold judgement on this one.

The location of this square anomalie is near Denali Park a very seismically active area with overthrust and upthrust as well as volcanic activity. Lots of earth changes in all of Alaska, especially here.

DM
    NEVER AGAIN!

The problem is that people keep screaming:"The wolf is coming, the wolf is coming!" so often that we never notice the coyote that is running off with the chickens.

"I could be wrong, it could be worse." Infomajic

hope this thread hangs around awhile..Interesting stuff

No coordinates and no picture, sketch or anything.

So far, there's more evidence for bigfoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Get me some coordinates. Been playing with Bing Earth...heck, images of my dads house show my Jeep in the backyard and I can almost read the "Peace thru Superior Firepower" stick on the back window.
    According to the article and my copy of Google Earth:

6317'51.94"N x 15231'22.06"W

There's a squarish outline to the hill centered at those coordinates that the article was surmising as the location of the pyramid. Google Earth's overview of the area is grainy though.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Any religion-related posts I make are as a member and not as a forum staffer, and are not intended to promote any specific agenda or doctrinal understanding as official or unofficial board policy. Official staff actions on my part will always be clearly marked as such.

Deja moo - the feeling you've seen this bull before...

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
    Thanks for this, Fisher!
    Moggy, nice blog-link! Fascinating.

. . . during my service tour in Alaska I was informed of a pyramid under the land in Alaska. . . . I have tried to pass this info to others but have not heard any response to my information. I assure you I am telling you the truth about this
    1) If it is "under the land" you aren't going to see it. Period. Maybe side-scan sonar or something else might work.

2) What is it that he claims is the "truth"? That he was informed of the pyramid, or that the tried to pass the info to others, or that he did not get any response to his information? In either case, he does not tell us what the information about the pyramid was based on, and he is not necessarily claiming that the pyramid actually exists, nor is he claiming any first-hand knowledge of it.

Doesn't the article say it is buried and found seismically?

I am open to possibilities.

The powers that be have destroyed or hidden so much about our ancient past
    because it contradicts what they have told us.

Quote Originally Posted by OddOne View Post
    According to the article and my copy of Google Earth:

6317'51.94"N x 15231'22.06"W

There's a squarish outline to the hill centered at those coordinates that the article was surmising as the location of the pyramid. Google Earth's overview of the area is grainy though.
    Thanks-once I figure out something past the basics with the Bing Earth I'll see what I can see.

So *if* there is a pyramid why would we see a large square?

Pyramids are somewhat pointed on top IIRC so I'd think either we'd see a pointy tip or perhaps it was built upside down..?

There are supposed to be Egyptian ruins in the Grand Canyon as well but I've never seen images of them myself.

Don't really know what I'm looking at, but here's the MAY 22 1992 - ALASKA GEOLOGICAL SURVEY

fwiw...

http://ddsdtvontheweb.blogspot.com/2...92-alaska.html

example...
    "You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"Bring me tools and beer!!!" ~~ Homer Simpson

"If a dream is all that I got, then I wish you in a fairy tale where you are still in love with me." ~~ Cold

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
    ~~Scott Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJohn View Post
    No coordinates and no picture, sketch or anything.

So far, there's more evidence for bigfoot.
    Funny, I'm from AK, and we do have a bigfoot legend/myth, said to have glowing eyes and long fur, but never have I heard anything of a pyramid in the interior.

Quote Originally Posted by NBCsurvivor View Post
    Don't really know what I'm looking at, but here's the MAY 22 1992 - ALASKA GEOLOGICAL SURVEY

fwiw...

http://ddsdtvontheweb.blogspot.com/2...92-alaska.html

example...
    Look at the comments, someone wasn't too pleased.
    Unless they're trying to lend themselves credibility...

Quote Originally Posted by skwentnaflyer View Post
    Look at the comments, someone wasn't too pleased.
    Unless they're trying to lend themselves credibility...

Saw that. Could be either I suppose.
    "You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"Bring me tools and beer!!!" ~~ Homer Simpson

"If a dream is all that I got, then I wish you in a fairy tale where you are still in love with me." ~~ Cold

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
    ~~Scott Stevens