Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC On C2C - MORE ODD DISAPPEARANCES (from Nat'l Parks & Forests)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

On C2C - MORE ODD DISAPPEARANCES (from Nat'l Parks & Forests)

More Odd Disappearances
    Date: 06-24-12
    Host: George Knapp
    Guests: David Paulides

People are vanishing without a trace from our national parks and forests, yet government agencies are saying nothing. David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist, will join George Knapp for an extended update from his last interview in March. He'll discuss even more weird and odd disappearances in the U.S. that no one to this day can explain.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/06/24

See also http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...national+parks
    Last edited by Seeker; 06-25-2012 at 10:55 AM.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Cool. The last one was one of my favorite C2C shows ever.

That's still going on? I tell ya there is something sinister in those federal parks...here's some woo-woo.....I read the government knows about giants in the woods and protects them by limiting our access and closing off caves....
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.
    —Plato

and no one is looking for them on MSM why? Every little kid that disappears gets an Amerber alert and every time someone comes up missing it goes nationwide but 'lots' of people are going off the Rez and not a peep out of their parents? Brothers? Boss'?

I don't need a Catch-phrase. I'm Satanta. A Catch-phrase needs me.

"It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

http://chronart.wix.com/chronart

Quote Originally Posted by ready2go View Post
    Cool. The last one was one of my favorite C2C shows ever.
    Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by VesperSparrow View Post
    That's still going on? I tell ya there is something sinister in those federal parks...here's some woo-woo.....I read the government knows about giants in the woods and protects them by limiting our access and closing off caves....
    "giants in the woods" - would that be sasquatch they are indirectly talking about, I wonder?

Kriya Yogi dwelling in enchanted land of Cascadia
    The bears are hungry.

I'm betting illegal aliens with pot patches.

Add meth labs too.

A bunch of kids hanging out and getting drunk.

Also alot of sex perverts hook up at rest areas on the Interstate.

I wouldn't be surprised that alot of homos "camp out" and play house in the National Parks.

Toss in some serial killers preying on visitors.

A few governemnt employees playing Ranger Danger (the National Park version of going postal).

Just makes you want to go camping now, eh?
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It's not just that.

There are a shit ton of people that go missing every year and are never heard from again. Little to no MSM coverage. This is just part of the story..., but a compelling part nonetheless.
    "You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"Bring me tools and beer!!!" ~~ Homer Simpson

"If a dream is all that I got, then I wish you in a fairy tale where you are still in love with me." ~~ Cold

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
    ~~Scott Stevens

Would appreciate a breakdown from anyone listening.

Thanks in advance.
    "You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"If a dream is all that I got, then I wish you in a fairy tale where you are still in love with me." ~~ Cold

~~Scott Stevens

The guest has a Bigfoot website,

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html

Apparently the guest is going to lure us in with real life missing person stories and then drop the Bigfoot bomb on us as his Big Solution.

Or maybe the fusilade of commercials will make me fall asleep?
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by NBCsurvivor View Post
    It's not just that.

There are a shit ton of people that go missing every year and are never heard from again. Little to no MSM coverage. This is just part of the story..., but a compelling part nonetheless.
    Probably some of them ending up as 'Chuck Roast' as well, I'm afraid... (Soylent Green, anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tckaija View Post
    Probably some of them ending up as 'Chuck Roast' as well, I'm afraid... (Soylent Green, anyone?)
    Oh God....oh God PLEASE tell me I never ate a person...please...PLEASE tell me I never did...I mean that seriously...and how would we know anyway?

'chuck roast'
    'lily liver'
    'johnny bones'
    'twinkle toes'....
    —Plato

I caught a few minutes of the show on my way home from work. I was shocked to hear 470 people have gone missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tckaija View Post

Likely.
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

~~Scott Stevens

470 x 3 family members/friends = 1410 people who are missing someone...multiply that by 2 friends is = 2820 people who KNOW of someone missing outta thin air...then eventually I guess it gets all rumored out into 'nothing' or 'woo-woo' which is why I suppose we never hear about it....

sorta like the ball-lightening stories everybody's grandma saw when they were kids...you know it happened but the stories get turned into silly ghost tales and eventually nobody believes them....
    —Plato

The scenery in the videos is beautiful! I want to read the book, looks like it has great reviews.

It seems like I read something about this a few months back. It seems like this number of people they are talking about was over a really long time period. Not like they all disappeared in the last few years.

Folks, there are 800,000 kids missing every year in this country!

How many children are reported missing each year?

The U.S. Department of Justice reports

Nearly 800,000 children younger than 18 are missing each year, or an average of 2,185 children reported missing each day.
    More than 200,000 children were were abducted by family members.
    More than 58,000 children were abducted by nonfamily members.
    115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know or a slight acquaintance who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
    Folks, there are 800,000 kids missing every year in this country!

How many children are reported missing each year?

The U.S. Department of Justice reports

Nearly 800,000 children younger than 18 are missing each year, or an average of 2,185 children reported missing each day.
    More than 200,000 children were were abducted by family members.
    More than 58,000 children were abducted by nonfamily members.
    115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know or a slight acquaintance who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.
    But how many are found out of those numbers?
    And why do some kids end up all over the news for a few weeks and then when the story goes cold, you never hear about it again?
    —Plato

Kriya Yogi dwelling in enchanted land of Cascadia
    My goal is to kayak from Puget Sound to Alaska in the summers, and I think Bigfoot is real. Busy training Orka to wildlife including orangutans, closest to Bigfoot.
    Attached Images

So, nobody listened?

Dh said what he heard before falling asleep again was a lot of these happened in the southern end of the Appalachian Trail area.

Yeah, I would love to read the book seeing as we live about 5 miles from the northern stretch of the trail. It ends a couple hundred miles northeast of us.

Yeah, we live in the northern Appalachians so, this is of interest to me.
    In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
    Proverbs 16:9

Link to IMPAT's fundraiser for a safe car to drive to cancer treatments and local needs.
    http://www.gofundme.com/b1o8x4

LAS VEGAS -- The summer travel season is nearly here which means millions of people will be heading for national parks and national forests. As it turns out, a few of them won't be coming back. Each year, hundreds of people are reported missing in national parks and forests. Most are eventually found, but there's a smaller category of cases that are never solved, including a few close to home. It is not a revelation to report that people get lost in wilderness areas or forests. The I-Team is investigating a different kind of mystery that involves disappearances which are not caused by predator attacks, criminals, or bad luck. A former cop has put together hundreds of case files regarding clusters of missing persons in national parks where the circumstances are strange.

"I was staying in a hotel off park service land and there was a knock at the door," said David Paulides. The person who came to confide in law enforcement veteran Dave Paulides was a government employee who told one heck of a story about people who vanish in national parks, places like Yosemite, but also national forests, including the Toiyabe west of Las Vegas. In the years since the knock at the door, Paulides has scoured small town newspaper archives and pestered federal agencies for records. He found so many cases of missing people that one planned book became two, filled with more than 400 cases of people who went into national parks but never came out.

CANAM Missing Project

"People disappear in the wilderness all the time. We're talking about something different. These are unusual things that don't make sense, that happen to cluster together in three to four, sometimes as many as 20 to 30 people missing at one location," Paulides said. The individual cases are strange enough, Paulides says, but stranger still were the reactions of federal agencies when he asked for public records. Since even small police departments keep lists of missing persons from their jurisdictions, he figured a large federal law enforcement agency like the National Park Service would do the same. "When we FOIA'd (Freedom of Information Act) them, we got a response back that we don't keep any lists of missing people," he said. The response was not only no, but hell no, he says. So Paulides began putting his own lists together and discovered what appears to be nearly 30 clusters of disappearances in national parks or forests; cases which meet a narrow set of odd characteristics.

See the map of missing person clusters

The people who vanish often do so under the noses of other people. In the many cases of kids, they disappeared while with the parents. "Being parents, being responsible people, we understand there is no way my son or daughter wouldn't know their way back from just being down the road getting a ball. But it happens all the time." The missing defies logic. They hike uphill, for instance, often steep climbs. Children as young as 2 or 3 years old are found a day or two later, many miles away and over mountain ranges. "Some kids are found phenomenal distances away that would make no logical sense to any parent," Paulides said.

Weird things happen to their clothing. The missing often shed their clothes right away, even in bad weather. Clothes are found, but not the people. "The ranger described to me if you were standing straight up and you just had your pants on and you melted directly into your pants. That's what it looked like to him. The pants were lying on the ground in a very neat pile."

The missing defy normal search and rescue practices. Bodies are found in places that are all but inaccessible, or they are found in the open, in areas that were repeatedly searched earlier. Bloodhounds or other tracker dogs are often befuddled. "If a dog can't find a scent, that's a red flag. If a dog, a trained dog K-9, is put on the scent at the site and it lays down and it doesn't want to track anymore, red flag. That happens more than you think."

Nevada doesn't have a major cluster, but it has plenty of cases including children who vanished around Lake Tahoe, in the center of the state near Tonopah, and at Mt. Charleston. In 1966, 6-year-old Larry Jeffrey of Henderson disappeared while playing with his two brothers, setting off a massive 16-day search by as many as 1,000 men. Former Sheriff Ralph Lamb remembers it clearly. "We walked shoulder to shoulder but couldn't find him," Lamb said. "There are no large predators per se, so we can't worry about mammals taking them. He was in a fairly remote area where there is no vehicular access; so there is no car abduction. The boy just walked into oblivion. Other aspects of this mystery are even more bizarre, though difficult to explain in just a few minutes. For example, many of the vanished who are found alive are kids too young to speak or kids who can't communicate because of disabilities. Some who are found alive say they can't remember what happened to them.

In his books, David Paulides reports on why some obvious explanations simply don't apply here but he stops short of giving his own theory. Paulides says he doesn't want to scare people away from visiting parks but thinks people need to be made aware. A month ago, the I-Team asked the park service and forest service for their lists of local missing person's cases. The I-Team has not received that list.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/181503...type=printable
    Fair Use for Discussion
    KLAS-TV 8 News NOW. 3228 Channel 8 Dr., Las Vegas, NV, 89109. 702-792-8888 |
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2012 WorldNow and KLAS.
    Last edited by Seeker; 06-25-2012 at 12:35 PM.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Potential Psyop

How bout this has "Psyop" written all over it as TPTSB
    under Agenda 21 edict encourage migration from the
    country to compact cities. More "occulting" between
    stated reasons and real reasons.

Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    How bout this has "Psyop" written all over it as TPTSB
    under Agenda 21 edict encourage migration from the
    country to compact cities. More "occulting" between
    stated reasons and real reasons.

Ranger
    I believe that's one major reason why the gov't rehomes dangerous animals into rural areas like bears, cougars, and wolves.

He said that the Park Service has no records kept on any missing persons within the boundaries of their parks. Fascinating.

From what I learned listening to many ex-satanists, and even a personal conversation with one trying to leave the coven to protect her baby, most of these missing persons are the sad and terrible sacrifices used in satanic rituals. The little girl (she was only 16 who was trying to escape said that there were upstanding citizens in her coven, nearly every city mover and shaker was there as were police. They had breeders, women who are impregnated to offer up an infant for sacrifice, this little girl was expecting her baby, and her father who was head of the coven was trying to find her so he could kill her baby. He'd already killed her mother (she said the members sometimes spring a surprise sacrifice withing memberships, her mom had been one of the top in the coven). I asked her why, if so many were kidnapped and killed this way that no bodies were ever found. She told me they eat the bodies, most of the time. Which always brought to mind all those feet washing up on the west coast of Canada.

Another ex-satanist (or Illuminati, can't remember) said they like living on the coastlines because they can dispose of bodies in the ocean. I think those feet washing up in sneakers, always in sneakers, are because the body is decomposing and the rubber in the tennis shoes float and bring the limb to the surface. Gross, but I really think that the majority of these missing people end up in some dirtbag's rituals. Byron LeBeau spoke of a lot of this, he also claimed that the missing people are the victims of satanists. Bill Schoebelin also has talked about some of this.

The interesting parts of some of last night's guest's stories were that some victims were found a long distance from the last place they were seen, one small child was found 12 miles away. Some of the disappearances were in 25 year spans then stopped as abruptly as they began, which indicates a serial killer IMO.

Had a bf years ago who was the 11th person to walk the Cascade Trail (I think that's what it was called) that ran from Mexico to Canada. He was the third to actually do it all, some qualified by walking the same section over and over until the miles equaled the total of the trail, but I digress. He said when he was walking the section through California in the Sierras that he heard something to the right of him but just out of sight in the brush, stomping along beside him. He'd stop and it would stop. He'd start and it would start. He was a big body builder over 6'2" and he said it scared the crap out of him. He said this went on for several days. He said at first he thought it was a cougar, but realized it was on 2 feet. He thought it might have been a bigfoot but felt silly saying it.
    ""If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts." George H.W. Bush

28. It's a well known fact that many illegal marijuana grow operations are done in national forests. Come across one, and yes, you will disappear.

Of course, that begs the question: if mexican drug dealers are working with muslims in mexico, are they also working with them within the US national parks?

It really doesn't surprise me that the park service doesn't want to put out any numbers. Parks are said to be some of the "safest" areas in the country. Missing people are just that, missing. If you don't find a body, dead due to a homicide, then you don't have a crime(s). There has always been a strong anti-gun carry mentality with the environmentalist who strongly support parks, both at the federal and state level. You get the same horror stories about how the parks will run red with blood if license/permit holders are allowed to carry on park land. So there are reasons to not want crime, and not keeping numbers makes it easier to not have crime stats.

There is a good book titled Unsolved Disapperences in the Great Smoky Mountains. I read it, and it does make people wonder what happened to these people. I think some are just pure accidents. A child wonders off, and some kids can clearly get confused even if they are only a tenth of a mile away. The parks with large animals could easily mean the body just won't ever be found. I think the missing adults either go missing on their own (likely only a handful) or foul play is involved and the body is taken somewhere far away, remote, and dumped.

Ever watch that show called Disappeared. Very good show on TV. Sometimes years will pass before a pile of bones is discovered. In some cases, they have uncovered remains that have sat for decades, and multile victims at that. One case was that of a prostitute/escort from NYC. She went out to Long Island and something happened to her. They find a good number of bodies that had been dumped in this thick brush area on the eastern portion of the island. Think about it, a metro area with 18,000,000 people, and killers can still find places to dump bodies that sit for years, if not decades.

Some of the people commenting on this thread might want to actually listen to the two shows or actually read the books before commenting. The disappearances that were studied are highly, highly unusual. And if anyone else here has actually spent time deep in the wild, way off the grid, you probably have had a few experiences you can't explain. There are some places I simply won't go anymore.

I agree A LOT of drugs are "grown" in our Public Parks. And yet millions of acres is "off limits" to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo 5 View Post
    Some of the people commenting on this thread might want to actually listen to the two shows or actually read the books before commenting. The disappearances that were studied are highly, highly unusual. And if anyone else here has actually spent time deep in the wild, way off the grid, you probably have had a few experiences you can't explain. There are some places I simply won't go anymore.
    Not by myself anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Echo 5 View Post
    Good points, Echo.

I'll probably nab the book when I get the chance.

Pain Gauge - my electro-industrial music project

Email
    More Sharing ServicesShare
    |
    Share on facebook
    Share on twitter
    Print
    Text Size

3 missing person cases still puzzle Smokies officials
    Posted: May 02, 2012 9:23 AM EDT Updated: May 16, 2012 9:24 AM EDT

GATLINBURG, Tenn. (AP) - Officials of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park deal with lost visitors every year and most all of them are found.

Three missing person incidents, however, still are unsolved and are known internally as "the big three."

WVLT-TV reported the disappearances of 2 children and one adult in different parts of the Smokies in different decades still are puzzling.

6-year-old Dennis Martin disappeared while playing at his family's campsite in 1969. In 1976, 16-year-old Trennie Gibson was last seen on a field trip with her friends. Polly Melton, who was 51, disappeared from a popular hiking trail in 1981.

Park spokesman Bob Miller says it's likely the woman and the teen were either taken out of the park or left willingly. Officials think the young boy never left.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/18060415/3...park-officials

Great Smoky Mountains on Late Night Radio last night

http://hikinginthesmokys.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 25, 2012
    Great Smoky Mountains on Late Night Radio
    Every now and then I have a hard time getting to sleep - for whatever reason. Last night was one of those nights. After getting a little bored with the topics being discussed on the national sports talk station, I searched the dial for something a little more interesting. I happened upon a discussion on missing persons in national parks.

The program was on Coast to Coast with George Knapp as the host. His guest for the night was David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist. With some of his research highlighted in a couple of recently published books, Paulides has collected more than 450 cases of mysterious and baffling disappearances in our national parks over the last several decades.

The first hour, already in progress when I joined-in, focussed on missing cases throughout the western parks. However, Paulides spent the next hour discussing three disappearances in the Great Smoky Mountains, with most of that time spent on Dennis Martin, the six-year-old boy who disappeared at Spence Field in 1969. Over the years the father of the boy apparently refused to speak about the disappearance anymore, but Paulides was granted an interview at the Martin home recently. Paulides presents some interesting information about the case that was never discussed in the local press, including a quite fantastic observation made by Harold Key. I didn't know this either, but there were 80 armed Green Beret Special Forces that took part in that search for Dennis, that ultimately came up empty handed.

The interview was timely in light of the two young men that mysteriously disappeared in the Smokies back in March - just days apart from each other.

Although his conclusions as to what may have happended in many of these disappearances seems a little far-fetched, the interview and the facts surrounding the cases are quite compelling. If you wish to listen to the interview, the complete program is available here for download on the Coast to Coast website. Paulides was also featured in a fairly in-depth article recently published on a Las Vegas TV website.

I went and looked at the map but I can't see what the arrows say. I copied to my puter and tried to enlarge them but I still couldn't read them cause then they just got fuzzy.

I guess my eyes are so good anymore.
    In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
    Proverbs 16:9

Link to IMPAT's fundraiser for a safe car to drive to cancer treatments and local needs.
    http://www.gofundme.com/b1o8x4

This is a very touchy subject.

It's often ditched/deleted by TPTB for a reason.. . . . .
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

~~Scott Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    http://hikinginthesmokys.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 25, 2012
    Great Smoky Mountains on Late Night Radio
    Every now and then I have a hard time getting to sleep - for whatever reason. Last night was one of those nights. After getting a little bored with the topics being discussed on the national sports talk station, I searched the dial for something a little more interesting. I happened upon a discussion on missing persons in national parks.

The program was on Coast to Coast with George Knapp as the host. His guest for the night was David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist. With some of his research highlighted in a couple of recently published books, Paulides has collected more than 450 cases of mysterious and baffling disappearances in our national parks over the last several decades.

The first hour, already in progress when I joined-in, focussed on missing cases throughout the western parks. However, Paulides spent the next hour discussing three disappearances in the Great Smoky Mountains, with most of that time spent on Dennis Martin, the six-year-old boy who disappeared at Spence Field in 1969. Over the years the father of the boy apparently refused to speak about the disappearance anymore, but Paulides was granted an interview at the Martin home recently. Paulides presents some interesting information about the case that was never discussed in the local press, including a quite fantastic observation made by Harold Key. I didn't know this either, but there were 80 armed Green Beret Special Forces that took part in that search for Dennis, that ultimately came up empty handed.

The interview was timely in light of the two young men that mysteriously disappeared in the Smokies back in March - just days apart from each other.

Although his conclusions as to what may have happended in many of these disappearances seems a little far-fetched, the interview and the facts surrounding the cases are quite compelling. If you wish to listen to the interview, the complete program is available here for download on the Coast to Coast website. Paulides was also featured in a fairly in-depth article recently published on a Las Vegas TV website.

Yea... there were lots of neat little things going on back then in that AO. No surprise the Green Berets were involved...

On-Scene Detective Identifies Cult Members Responsible for 1970 MacDonald 'Green Beret' Murders & Army/Police Complicity in Cover-up

snip...

Medical doctor Jeffrey R. MacDonald, labeled by the press in the 1980's as the "Green Beret Killer," has already spent 27 years in federal penitentiaries for murders he did not commit. To quote Harvard legal scholar Alan Dershowitz, "Jeffrey MacDonald is the most victimized person in the history of United States jurisprudence."

The grisly, ritualistic-style murders of which he was convicted took place in Dr. MacDonald's home located in Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, on February 17, 1970, between 2 and 3 am in the morning. At the time, MacDonald was a captain in the Army (Green Berets) and assigned to medical duties at Womack Army Hospital, Ft. Bragg. Incredibly, Army investigators decided within fifteen minutes of arriving at the crime scene, that Dr. MacDonald had "staged" the entire massacre and then stabbed (and clubbed) himself-repeatedly-in order to make it "appear" that he was a victim of outside assailants who entered his home.
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

~~Scott Stevens

Bill Bryson in his epic "A Walk in the Woods" (his story of his unsuccessful transit of the Appalachian Trail) recounts the several murders that have happened on the AT. Each year usually brings some sort of "event" - and not only on thru-hikers.

I wonder if Mary-Ellen survived her passage?

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by NBCsurvivor View Post
    Yea... there were lots of neat little things going on back then in that AO. No surprise the Green Berets were involved...

On-Scene Detective Identifies Cult Members Responsible for 1970 MacDonald 'Green Beret' Murders & Army/Police Complicity in Cover-up

snip...

Medical doctor Jeffrey R. MacDonald, labeled by the press in the 1980's as the "Green Beret Killer," has already spent 27 years in federal penitentiaries for murders he did not commit. To quote Harvard legal scholar Alan Dershowitz, "Jeffrey MacDonald is the most victimized person in the history of United States jurisprudence."

The grisly, ritualistic-style murders of which he was convicted took place in Dr. MacDonald's home located in Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, on February 17, 1970, between 2 and 3 am in the morning. At the time, MacDonald was a captain in the Army (Green Berets) and assigned to medical duties at Womack Army Hospital, Ft. Bragg. Incredibly, Army investigators decided within fifteen minutes of arriving at the crime scene, that Dr. MacDonald had "staged" the entire massacre and then stabbed (and clubbed) himself-repeatedly-in order to make it "appear" that he was a victim of outside assailants who entered his home.

What in the world?

Seein as I was 3....
    —Plato