Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

USA Trayvon was "Robo-Tripping"?
+ Reply to Thread

2 Trayvon was "Robo-Tripping"?

Saw this posted elsewhere. I'd say it's a must read (and look at pics). It's about the effects of all those "legal" drugs that Trayvon was tweeting his friends about and was possibly dealing. Move if you need to mods, but I think every parent of teens needs to read this because you never know. I saw the effects of OD'ing on the Sudafed you now have to show your DL for on one of my son's friends about 5 years ago. He was a complete mess and it took him years to recover.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...ce/#more-40485

*snip*

← Thursday Open Thread – May 24th
    Bumper Sticker Of The Day… →
    Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence…
    Posted on May 24, 2012 by sundancecracker
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Originally, Ny-Quil was 25% alcohol. Once the kids "discovered" it and started drinking it (50 proof after all), they cut it back to 10%. After that, when we'd get a new bottle, we'd dump out some of the "medicine" and add a little vodka, to boost it back up. For whatever reason, the higher alcohol content got the meds into your system much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Originally, Ny-Quil was 25% alcohol. Once the kids "discovered" it and started drinking it (50 proof after all), they cut it back to 10%. After that, when we'd get a new bottle, we'd dump out some of the "medicine" and add a little vodka, to boost it back up. For whatever reason, the higher alcohol content got the meds into your system much faster.
    I had a young LDS woman who worked with me on one of my jobs. She said she never tried real booze but when she was sick one shot of Nyquil would knock her loopy.

Yeah, those nice Mormon girls. Don't need roofies for them. Just a shot of rum...

Yeah, those nice Mormon girls. Don't need roofies for them. Just a shot of rum...
    She was a nice girl. Married, baby.... smart and pretty too. Unfortunately, she had just been diagnosed with MS. I hope she's doing OK now. This was like 20 years ago.

the higher alcohol content got the meds into your system much faster.
    Well, SOMETHING got into your system, and you felt better. Sounds like a workable plan.

It's because alcohol expands your blood vessels.
    -TECH32-

A Question the Revisionists dare not answer:
    Does a SINGLE person who is NOT lying, NOT hallucinating PROVE the existence of the gas chambers and crematoriums or not????

If they prove TM bought these items to make him a nice tall galss of drug-juice then it'd blow a huge hole in that story about him buying skittles for his widdle bwutha....
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.
    —Plato

Was covered on the THC thread.

However the page referred to by MZ kitty has some additional information:

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence…
    Posted on May 24, 2012 by sundancecracker

This update, like several before it, does not stand alone. To truly understand the depth of the research and background it is important to have first read Update #26 Part 1. This Part 2 builds on the previous presentation of Trayvon Martin’s lifestyle choices and drug use connections.

This update is a creation of Treeper “Dedicated Dad“, who deserves full credit for investing numerous hours researching, learning, understanding and fitting the disconnected puzzle pieces together. What we outline here was right in front of our face the whole time. Yet we looked past it because we were in a position of ignorance about what we were looking at. We just didn’t know. Now however, it all comes together:

Several weeks ago, as the truth regarding the whole “The Passion of Saint Skittles” meme began to crumble, I stumbled over a reference to “DXM” in Trayvon’s Facebook history.

It’s nagged at me since – popping to the front of my mind from time to time when his drug-use is mentioned – but was quickly lost to other distractions. A couple of evenings ago, it was brought to the forefront for me again, and this time I decided to dig in and see if there might be something to it.

What I found is frankly stunning – so much so that it literally made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

At this point, I truly believe what you are about to read and understand is the key to this whole case – explaining a number of remaining questions about that evening’s events, most importantly what precipitated and led to Trayvon Martin’s attack on Jorge Zimmerman.

So I suppose I should start by answering the obvious: “what in the heck is Dedicated Dad talking about?”

It began with this graphic, dealing with the likelihood that Martin was a drug-dealer.

Go ahead and review the whole thing, because it is good substantive background, but only background, for the rest of this discussion. We will highlight some sections of it throughout this explanation.

As I discuss these Facebook messages, I’m going to correct the ebonics unless it seems necessary to reference directly to the source — otherwise I’ll do my best to interpret it into something the rest of us can understand.

Let’s begin about mid-way down the page on the left-hand side, where Martin says:

“unow a connect for codine“

He’s seeking a source for the prescription drug Codeine. Eventually we learn that he’s not seeking pills, but rather “liquid”, which he says he’s “had…before.”

His friend responds that he doesn’t NEED codeine – that he can just mix Robitussin and soda to make…

“…some fire @$$ lean.”

Our first question then becomes “What exactly is “lean”"?
    WHAT IS “LEAN” ?

According to Urban Dictionary, “Lean” is described as follows:

“… 6. Lean is a mixed drink originating in the Southern Rap culture. It is a mixture of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and a soft drink such as Sprite (usually). While other soft drinks may be used, Sprite was the original. And now also Arizona Watermelon for Watermelon Drank/Lean

There are some variations of Lean. For example, Promethazine and Codeine syrup is usually Purple in color. But there are other colors of syrup that work the same way. There is a golden-colored syrup (hydrocodone based) and other colors as well.

Lean slows you down. It makes you feel good. It’s meant to be sipped on, and it taste damn good. One of the best feelings you will ever experience. Euphoria with a hint of sedation. …”

Lean is also the drug mixture that killed Pimp C. nigga pimp c died on an overdose of lean

OK – so Trayvon is seeking a source for a powerful cough syrup, commonly used in his “culture” to make an intoxicating drink called “Lean” – also known as the infamous “purple drank/Purple Lean/Lean/Sizzurp.”

Purple Lean, or Lean, is an intoxicating beverage also known by the names lean, sizzurp, and liquid codeine. It is commonly abused by southern rappers and wannabe suburban teenagers. It is a mixture of Promethazine/Codeine cough syrup and sprite, or other beverage [such as Arizona Watermelon] with a few jolly ranchers and/or skittles thrown in.

There are your “DXM” ”Watermelon Lean” Ingredients

Promethazine with codeine, consumed in such large amounts as is popular with such southern rappers as lil wayne, slim thug, and Big Moe, produces an opiate-like high that is potentiated by the Promethazine.

Promethazine by itself will not produce a high. The beverage must be sipped slowly, and not guzzled, in order to avoid unconsciousness and/or life threatening overdose.

But what does this have to do with Robitussin or “DXM”? Trayvon clarifies in his next message:

“codine is a higher dose of dxm”

As the conversation continues, Trayvon indicates that he plans to quit smoking marijuana because he doesn’t want to risk being busted….. (Obviously he never did actually quit)

….. and believes he can obtain the same high by drinking “Lean” - but that’s not nearly as important as the fact that he’s clearly under the impression that Codine is a stronger form of the drug DXM.

So… what exactly is “DXM” ? “DXM” is an abbreviation for the cough suppressant Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide — which is the active ingredient in the cough-syrup brand Robitussin.

According to numerous websites found with a search, DXM is increasingly being abused as a recreational drug. One of the more scholarly and scientific sites I found is “Erowid.org“. According to its “FAQ”, Erowid is:

“…a small non-commercial organization that operates in the controversial and politically challenging niche of trying to provide accurate, specific, and responsible information about how psychoactives are used in the United States and around the world. We are committed to protecting the privacy of contributors and reporting on the topic non-judgmentally. Although our primary focus is on the Erowid.org web site, we also provide research and data for other harm reduction, health, and educational organizations.”

In short, it’s a site filled with information on various forms of drug abuse, mostly to enable the abusers to do so with as little risk as possible. As it’s not within the scope of this discussion to make any value judgements about this fact, we’ll continue our discussion – considering Erowid a valuable resource for our research and typical of the sort of information someone can easily locate on today’s Internet.

According to Erowid’s ”DXM Home Page“:

DXM is a widely available over-the-counter cough suppressant. When taken far above its standard medical dosage, it is a strong dissociative used primarily by teens.

Their “DXM Basics” page further makes clear that it is:

“…a semisynthetic opiate derivative which is legally available over-the-counter in the United States. It is most commonly found in cough suppressants, especially those with “DM” or “Tuss” in their names. It is almost always used orally, although pure DXM powder is occasionally snorted…“

At this point you’re probably thinking – as I did at first – “how bad can this stuff be if it’s available over the counter!” — but as we’ll see, it’s actually startlingly, dangerous stuff!

Erowid begins to hint at DXM’s seriousness in their “DXM Basics” discussion:

“…High doses … are sometimes compared to the effects of other dissociatives such as PCP or ketamine…”

This stuff is compared to PCP ? This is no exaggeration! DXM in higher doses is actually a very volatile and dangerous drug, and they are quite right when they compare DXM to PCP and Ketamine!

In fact, the drug has come to be known in some circles as “Poor-Man’s PCP!”

Perhaps more importantly, unlike marijuana and many other drugs of abuse, DXM does not cause sedation, and in fact can produce profound agitation - hence the comparison to PCP. In its “DXM Basics – Problems” section, Erowid notes:

“…DXM causes physical and psychological effects that may be frightening or unpleasant… Psychological effects can include profound disorientation, depression, a feeling of personal disintegration, or a feeling of “unreality” and disconnection that may persist for days. Chronic use may cause depression, psychological dependency, and possibly brain damage. Large doses may be associated with psychotic breaks…”

It was at this point that I first noted the feeling of the hair standing up on the back of my neck – but this sensation would become much more common and pronounced as I continued reading…

One of the best sources I’ve found for DXM info is Erowid.org’s “DXM Vault.” One article in particular was especially helpful – “The DXM FAQ by William E. White – Version 4“, published at the previously linked site Erowid.org.

This document is, to be blunt, written for “recreational users” of DXM – those who will use it “to get high.” I will refer to “recreational use” by its proper term: Abuse.

In the document’s “Introduction”, the author notes that as the number of people abusing DXM has grown since he published the first version of his FAQ, so to the number of adverse effects and problems has also grown:

“… A few people, on the other hand, seem to be greatly susceptible to DXM addiction and some of these have suffered long-term health consequences. A very few may have suffered permanent brain damage from extremely heavy use of DXM (e.g., an 8oz bottle of Maximum Strength syrup every day). On the other hand, some people consume the same amount for years seemingly without consequence. And while some people can consume DXM regularly without psychological consequences, others suffer from severe depression and psychotic breaks, even leading to a few cases of suicide attempts…”

He goes on to note the growing indications that there is a possibility of a phenomenon called “NMDA Antagonist Neurotoxicity (NAN)” – microscopic holes in the brain called “Olney’s Lesions.”

For these reasons, he points out ”as of the time of his writing (coincidentally in 1995, the year Trayvon was born!) there just wasn’t any significant quantity of medical research into the long-term effects of DXM abuse, which he hopes (unsuccessfully, as it turns out) will be resolved in the following years, and notes “…Until then, my official recommendation is not to use DXM at all!“

Of course he knows that’s not going to happen, so he goes on to express his “own personal belief that DXM is probably pretty safe when used occasionally (e.g., once or twice a month) at the lower plateaus, and rarely (e.g., once or twice a year) at the higher plateaus.” He then gives hints at the otherwise unclear “data” he’s gathered by saying “I have yet to hear from anyone who used DXM with this or less frequency who has suffered any impairment, temporary or permanent. Actually, to be technically correct, nobody using it once a week for less than six months has ever seemed to have problems, but it’s always best to keep a wide safety margin…”

Unfortunately, teenage boys – especially those from Trayvon’s demographic – aren’t known for their temperance, much less “keep[ing] a wide safety margin.” On the contrary, it’s likely that a young man like Trayvon would consider Robitussin an easily obtained standby for times when marijuana was unavailable – he’s already expressed that it gives him “the same vibe” – and he in fact is likely to PREFER the DXM as it’s less likely to get him “roped” (ie:busted). Ergo the odds of him limiting his use to “once a week for less than six months” is nonexistent!

Even more troublingly, the author goes on to note:

“Another thing to keep in mind is that DXM in the upper plateaus is a considerably different experience than the lower plateaus, and may be better suited to spiritual or ritual use. Even at the lower plateaus, DXM is not really well suited as a frequent recreational drug

… In summary, I’m not nearly as convinced that DXM is a benevolent psychedelic as I used to be. It is in many ways considerably more powerful (and certainly more dangerous) than LSD or mushrooms. Like all psychedelics it can profoundly change you; unlike others, these changes are not necessarily under your control, especially if you are not very familiar with yourself.

I don’t think there are too many people less “familiar with themselves” than teenagers – whose “self” is still forming! My concern was growing, but this next bit set it over the limit:

DXM can be a great tool for spiritual rebirth, but it can also turn you into a paranoid, antisocial asshole… It is a unique and uniquely powerful mind-altering drug, and one which I think most people would do best to avoid. “

In short, the “drug-user world’s” foremost “expert” on DXM abuse is clearly advising against regular, chronic use for some very good reasons – but if someone like Trayvon were even aware of such a recommendation he’d be unlikely to heed it – remember, this is a young man who apparently has no idea what the “shift” key is for, and thinks “codeine (sic) is a higher dose of DXM.”!

Ergo, the odds of him stumbling ignorantly into enough of a habit to render himself “A paranoid, antisocial asshole” – (like someone who might,… say,… attack a little Mestizo dude acting as Neighborhood Watch and attempt to beat him to death for eyeballing Trayvon from a truck ?!) – are probably approaching 100%!

But… Let’s read on!
    Physiology of DXM / Lean Use

We know from Trayvon’s own words that he’s experienced “lean” – and since he knows what DXM is – but thinks the promethazine/codeine cocktail is “a higher dose” then he’s also experienced DXM, at least at a “lower plateau.”

In answer to the question “What’s the DXM Trip Like” the author says:

“Well, that depends on how much you take. There are four different kinds of experiences, based on the dosage; these are called plateaus.

The first plateau is a mild stimulant effect with a little bit of a buzz, and has been compared to MDA [a more psychedelic cousin of MDMA -aka-"Ecstasy"]. The second plateau is more intoxicating and has been compared to being drunk and stoned at the same time. The third plateau is dissociative, like a lower dose of ketamine. The fourth plateau is fully dissociative like a higher dose of ketamine.

You should not [emphasis original!] attempt higher plateau doses unless you have someone with you who can take care of you in case you get sick or freak out. It happens on DXM.

Many things can happen unexpectedly on upper plateaus, such as spontaneous memory recall, complex delusions, hallucinations, out-of-body experiences, near-death experiences, and perceived contact with spiritual or alien entities. You need to be pretty stable and grounded before you can handle these things“

Could a “complex delusion” or “hallucination” – perhaps believing he was being “tracked” by an “alien entity” have explained Martin’s vicious attack on Jorge Zimmerman?!

One thing is sure – young Trayvon was CLEARLY ANYTHING BUT ”STABLE AND GROUNDED!”

In another section – “Is DXM Dangerous” – the Author again makes note of the possibility of “bad trips…psychotic breaks…psychological addiction and depression and irreversible brain damage” – if I need to say it again at this point, THIS IS VERY VOLATILE, DANGEROUS STUFF - especially in the hands of an impulsive, immature individual like Trayvon!

One of the problems with DXM is that with long-term or regular use “most of the pleasurable effects of DXM tend to go away … Tolerance can build rapidly, leaving one only with a general sensation of being high and stupid.“

In young and impulsive individuals, this can lead the person to take higher doses, looking for the same “vibe“, and thus lead the individual to accidentally find themselves on a much higher “plateau” than they intended!

Lacking both the knowledge and experience to understand what is happening to them, and the skills or assistance needed to deal with its “surprise” effects, they can suddenly find themselves in a dangerous – even potentially fatal – situation!

The “FAQ” lists the following “Risks” (among others):

“Major Risks of Occasional Use:

Panic Attacks
    Psychotic Breaks
    Impaired Judgement in Critical Situations (!!)
    “Risks of Regular Use and Binges:
    Mania
    Violent Ideations, Antisocial Behavior and Paranoia
    Habituation and Psychological Addiction
    Tolerance and Physical Addiction
    Psychosis
    Liver, Kidney and Pancreas Damage“

Remember the coroners report about Trayvon’s Liver?

In addition to the risks of DXM itself, many DXM-containing products contain other active ingredients that can be dangerous. Common additives include acetaminophen (Tylenol), which can cause fatal liver-damage in large doses. Products containing Chlorpheniramine Maleate such as Coricidin Cough and Cold should especially be avoided. See DXM Health for more information.

When you take acetaminophen, [such as would be used in making Purple/Watermelon Lean] your liver breaks it down into a substance called N-acetyl-p-benzoquinone imine, or NAPQI, which is toxic to your liver … Your liver contains an antioxidant called glutathione that can keep NAPQI from causing damage, but too much acetaminophen reduces glutathione and leaves your liver open to harm … acetaminophen only causes liver damage if you take more than your body can handle.

We can confirm from his Facebook and Twitter Accounts that Trayvon had essentially been “sippin sippin” (using Lean or DXM) for at least a year, perhaps longer. It would appear from the Medical Examiners report Trayvon’s liver was showing the early indicators of excessive use.
    Psychology of DXM Use

In the FAQ’s section on “Psychotic Breaks” the author notes:

“…Be very careful in trying to restrain the tripper, since she or he may perceive this as a threat, and will probably be mostly immune to pain...the tripper, like a cornered animal, could beat the living shit out of you without thinking twice. (!!) …”

So, Where am I going with all this? At this point, I believe that this is what happened to Martin and Zimmerman on the night of February 26th!

I believe that Trayvon Martin – experiencing the tolerance caused by chronic use of DXM - took a larger dose of DXM than he’d had before, and suffered a “psychotic break” – and the paranoia and delusions it caused led to his attack on Jorge Zimmerman and ultimately to his death!

If Martin was in the midst of a “psychotic break” exacerbated by stress due to Zimmerman’s “eyeballing him” then there’s really nothing George Zimmerman could have done! The FAQ advises a “Tripper’s” “Safety Person” to:

“…Instead of restraint, try talking him or her down. Be calm, soothing, and repeatedly remind the tripper that they have taken a drug which has critically impaired their perceptions. Remind them of who they are and how they got here, and that the experience will end…”

That sounds great – except for the fact that George Zimmerman had no idea Trayvon Martin was “Robo-tripping“, and it’s rather difficult to “be calm, soothing” and so on when the “tripper” has already snapped and is busy “beat[ing] the snot out of you without thinking twice!!“
    Common Sense

We know from Trayvon himself that last summer, between the school years, in or around June 2011, he was engaged in DXM/Lean and Marijuana use. We also know there are multiple behavioral side effects from DSM/Lean use. Those side affects and impacts on cognitive judgement increase with prolonged exposure. The more you use, the worse the psychological affects are.

Now consider this in the developing physiology of a teen in the full hormone raging puberty phase of 15/16/17 years of age and you can magnify those psychological and physiological affects exponentially.

Hormones = Sex = Teenage boy normal.

Hormones + psychotic psychological addiction from DXM/Lean drug effects = Super Aggressive Sexual Thoughts, actions, expressions. Teenage boy NOT normal.

edit out rest... tm

We doubt it is coincidental that he apparently started really engaging in the DXM/Lean/Pot culture in the summer break of 2011 and then he was suspended from school three times for issues with behavior in the 2012 school year which began in August 2011.

He subscribed to the U-Tube feeds and activities in this same Summer between school years. The same timeframe he really gained interest in MMA style street fighting. This is not at all just random coincidence. As we have meticulously outlined aggressive anti-social behavior is a specific and documented side effect from DXM/Lean use.

7-11 Store Check out time 6:24pm - Shooting 7:17pm
    53 minutes from the time Trayvon left the store to when he was shot.
    53 minutes to travel .60/mile

Zimmerman: Hey we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there’s a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

===

Good thread mzkitty.
    Excellent post Tom
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

17 Drug Thugs drove me crazy.....

Thanks Tom for such a incredible look into the latest drug culture and its effects on the young and stupid.....

When I worked at Xmart pharmacy we were spending more and more time baby-sitting the OTC drugs....The thugs would just steal the Robitussin DM (DXM) of the shelf, but they had to come to me for Coricidin (antihistamine) tablets. Every Friday/ Saturday night we would get a run on the Coricidin by teenagers and early twenties. They would try sending in a naive friend first and when I refused to sell, they would send in "the Man" who would demand the Coricicin ( which we had to keep behind the counter due to theft) claiming he knew the law and the drug was not controlled...blah blah blah...they got so annoying that I had to pull out my cell phone camera. Once I tried to take the dudes pict he nearly jumped on the floor.... hahhahahahahahah.... he never came back when I was on duty......
    Narcs and antihistamines have always been a popular brew.... Do you remember "T's and blues"? Talwin and promethazine..... How about Yellow Jackets.... nembutal if I remember correctly...... Now the formulation for Oxcontin tabs has been altered so it can't be crushed and snorted..... hahahhah, that pissed off alot of serious drug addicts....

Well, another Obamish Yout down and 1 million to go.

Quark

Thanks for this info. I am passing it on. Needs to get out there.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Anyone else catch that skittles are added to the drug mix?
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Anyone else catch that skittles are added to the drug mix?
    Skittles and/or Jolly Rancher candies are both popular flavor enhancers with Lean.
    Find my free fiction stories here.

"Isn’t it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?” - Kelvin R. Throop III

Tom's post has it right.

Getting "high" on OTC Cough Sirup has nothing to do with Alcohol or sudifed as is commonly mistaken, it is the Dextromethorphan. Taking a cough suppressant with any additional other ingredient other than DXM will harm you real fast.

In larger doses it is a dissociative that can cause what some people characterize as a spiritual experience.

Drug stores, police & ER's have known about this for years.

The problem is, other than narcotic codeine, Dextromethorphan is the best cough suppressant available.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_A View Post
    Tom's post has it right.

Getting "high" on OTC Cough Sirup has nothing to do with Alcohol or sudifed as is commonly mistaken, it is the Dextromethorphan. Taking a cough suppressant with any additional other ingredient other than DXM will harm you real fast.

In larger doses it is a dissociative that can cause what some people characterize as a spiritual experience.

The problem is, other than narcotic codeine, Dextromethorphan is the best cough suppressant available.
    Yes, it does work very well. I used to get my codeine for coughing over in Canada, but with the little red pills Robitussin makes, it's a VERY acceptable substitute and they are not expensive either. 20 pills for around $5.00. The only time they didn't work for me was when I got bronchitis this winter and had to get an extremely expensive scrip for half a bottle of codeine cough syrup. I will never ask for it again; I will ask for a few Tylenol 3's which are much cheaper and you can cut them in quarters to stop real bad coughing.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Yes, it does work very well. I used to get my codeine for coughing over in Canada, but with the little red pills Robitussin makes, it's a VERY acceptable substitute and they are not expensive either. 20 pills for around $5.00. The only time they didn't work for me was when I got bronchitis this winter and had to get an extremely expensive scrip for half a bottle of codeine cough syrup. I will never ask for it again; I will ask for a few Tylenol 3's which are much cheaper and you can cut them in quarters to stop real bad coughing.
    Go to Safeway in Canada they sell Aspirin or Acetaminophen combinations that contain 8mg of codeine. Available from the pharmacist without a script.

and Yes the tiny red Robitussin capsules are very good if you have a cough, no nasty Robitussin liquid.

Tom's post has it right.

I worked in mental health for about a decade and one of the programs in our department was a substance abuse program for people 55+. Some people would be surprised at how addictive and abused some OTC meds and ingredient combinations are. This has been going on since before the "Mother's Helper" was common in the 50s and 60s. The view was that if it was OTC it couldn't be bad.

"Isn’t it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?” - Kelvin R. Throop III

Go to Safeway in Canada they sell Aspirin or Acetaminophen combinations that contain 8mg of codeine. Available from the pharmacist without a script.

and Yes the tiny red Robitussin capsules are very good if you have a cough, no nasty Robitussin liquid.
    I would, but they search everybody these days, and it's illegal to bring it into this country. They didn't used to search us. A couple of my girlfriends and I used to go. Not no more. Too scared.

Dextromethorphan is the best cough suppressant available, buy it alone if possible Learned that from the People's pharmacist long time ago

BTW, guys is you have prostrate problems, Dextromethorphan can really cause problems. Read the labels!

Tussin is the only thing that kicks it for me if I have some crap that is going down into my chest. If they take it off the market I'm going to be in serious trouble as will my brother who suffers from chronic bronchitis (our Mom does too). I keep a stock of the various levels of Tussin so that I'm not taking any more of the med that necessary. It is one of my more seriously necessary go-to items in my medical box at home.

the msm will never let the details of obamas son, the grill wearing, drug thug gansta nigga out to the public.
    If the Arabs put down their weapons, there would be no violence or war, if Israel put down their weapons, there would be no Israel.

This is so scary to know these kids are trying to avoid detection of mj....but literally making themselves walking zombies. Thought this needed a bump.
    You want to save the republic???

The only hope we have is repentance---real face-in-the-dirt sorrow for our own sins and those of our nation, and begging God to let His mercy temper His justice.
    (Thank you Freebird for these words.)

Last time I took tussin I felt like a zombie for 2 days even though I only took a small amount. I was desperate for relief from a horrible flu and it worked, but I couldn't function for a day or so.

Well it looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree Obummer. The son he never had.

With as fried as Bummer is, and knowing his sexual proclivities, one tends to wonder if those are his daughters at all. Doesn't all that stuff shrivel the family jewels?

Bubblehead, my sentiments exactly!!!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!!!

I was stationed in Holland back in the 80's when I was in the USAF. One winter we had half the base sick with 'walking Pneumonia'. Now you can't give half the base time off to get better (this was during the cold war and all) and the base had to keep operations going. The AF docs would give us some antibiotics and a large bottle of what we called GI gin. Alcohol and Codene - man that stuff was good. You didn't even care if you were sick.

I printed the entire article out and gave it to my DIL, who is a police officer. The biggest problem they are having in the small city where she works at the moment is "bath salts". Horrid stuff- they're injecting the stuff (!!!!!) and it's like a 4 day high... no way to test for it, no antidote, and they're NUTS while they're high. She says it makes life VERY... interesting.

She read the whole thing... says it now explains some other stuff she was seeing, but didn't understand as well. Which, of course, was why I gave it to her.

Trayvon was obviously on a very destructive downward path, and too ignorant to even know what he was doing to himself. He likely would have run afoul of the law sooner or later... and very possibly ended up killing someone.

It's a horrid shame that Zimmerman's life is probably ruined because of this spoiled brat.

Summerthyme