Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

List of stories from somewhere else
+ Reply to Thread

List of stories from somewhere else

There have been several posts over the last few months of people wanting help to find the name of a story from the old fiction section at FS. Well, I decided to see if I could find the names of those stories since I knew which ones they were talking about but the name was at the tip of my tongue. After searching I found this list on another forum. I do not know if posting links to other forums is ok but I do not want to get in trouble for posting someone else's list. However, here is the link to it and if it is not allowed to be posted please delete:

http://pawfiction.proboards.com/inde...lay&thread=257

You can always google 'list of stories at the F.S.', it is about the sixth one down.
    In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has.
    --Proverbs 21:20 :ld:

Thank You!
    Matt

I wanted to re-read a story from FS called The Castle by Eagle. The wayback site took me to an group of achived FS pages but didn't pulled it so that it was readable. Has anyone seen this story anyplace else?
    Seems crazy that all the work put into these stories and the countless hours of entertainment could be for nothing.
    Authors always keep mulitple copies of your work. 2 years ago I had a virus that almost trashed my box and at the time my stories were on that one computer and I had been booted from FS for "lack of posting"so I'd have been sol if the computer wasn't able to fixed. the only other option would have been asking another member to copy it and send it to me.
    alangator

Jerry D.YOUNG,T.O.M.,and fleataxi's stuff can for the most part be found here:
    www.jerrydyoung.com/
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by alangator View Post
    I wanted to re-read a story from FS called The Castle by Eagle. The wayback site took me to an group of achived FS pages but didn't pulled it so that it was readable. Has anyone seen this story anyplace else?
    Seems crazy that all the work put into these stories and the countless hours of entertainment could be for nothing.
    Authors always keep mulitple copies of your work. 2 years ago I had a virus that almost trashed my box and at the time my stories were on that one computer and I had been booted from FS for "lack of posting"so I'd have been sol if the computer wasn't able to fixed. the only other option would have been asking another member to copy it and send it to me.
    alangator
    I have it (well I think I have all of it, found three files on my old hard drive) PM me your email and I'll send it.

Heres a nother one.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Heres a link to a whole lot of stories.

https://secure.thementalmilitia.com/...fc1&board=26.0
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt