Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

For those hungry(former)squirrels!
+ Reply to Thread

For those hungry(former)squirrels!

I dont know if this has been posted here before,but I've seen posts of former squirrels looking for the fiction that was at F&@l quil's before being pulled.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200710210...ubb=forum;f=64
    Matt

thank you very much for this
    There is a forgotten, nay almost a forbidden word which means more to me than any other. That word is ENGLAND. Once we flaunted it in the face of the world like a banner. It was a word of power. But today we are scarcely allowed to mention the name of our Country.

I want to revive the grand old name of ENGLISHMAN!!"

Sir Winston Churchill
    K.G., O.M.C.H., T.D.

Yea, but when you try to drill down into the stories, you are sent to the FS site, and summarily rejected.
    Ezra 9:3
    "When I heard this, I tore my tunic and cloak, pulled hair from my head and beard and sat down appalled"

Eastern Nebraska maybe somewhere near a Cornfeild
    heres a link for the whole Archive section 2001-2006 (the first link pages work in each section )

http://web.archive.org/web/201007100...ultimatebb.cgi

now if someone can just figure out how to get the other pages to work ?

actualy page 1 and page 4 work on the collected storys link posted above
    Heres a working link to page 4 (hit the "Impatient?" link if it doesn't go there right away)

http://web.archive.org/web/200701010...tart_point=150
    Last edited by Phantom; 04-13-2012 at 05:13 PM.
    "Have you met Trixie Yet?"

I am hungrry for alll doomer stories.
    Will any that know. please post links to any links to any locations of good stories?

Quote Originally Posted by RCSAR View Post
    I am hungrry for alll doomer stories.
    Will any that know. please post links to any links to any locations of good stories?
    This link should sate your doomer fiction hunger for awhile.
    www.squidoo.com/online-post-apocalyptic-fiction
    They have links to published works for sale,survival forum libraries,and authors blogs where they post their works.
    ENJOY ALL!!
    Matt

oh wow, I'm on there! lol! lot's of stories there!! ^^^

WOW found this has lots of stories on it have fun.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt