Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SCI Is NASA Tracking The Cosmic Shift?
+ Reply to Thread

Is NASA Tracking The Cosmic Shift?

FYI.

http://www.zengardner.com/is-nasa-tr...-cosmic-shift/

Is NASA Tracking The Cosmic Shift?
    Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012. Filed under: Alternative Knowledge Amazing Universe Earth Changes Esoterica Space News The Awakening Uncategorized

by Zen Gardner

When it comes to terraforming, the Universe makes man’s puny efforts to be king of the hill look pretty pathetic. Not only are we completely at the mercy of a constantly changing planet, but we’re careening through space totally vulnerable to a sea of objects and cosmic influences beyond our wildest imagination.

Yet intuitively we have the peace that all is under control in some magnificent way.

The decades long assertion that our solar system would soon enter an electrically charged life altering photon belt around the Sirius star system has been regularly dismissed as pseudo science–NASA speak for “conspiracy theory”. Despite periodical scientific validation it has been continually pushed aside by mainstream science.

Until now.

New Discoveries Confirming Old Assertions

Although they’re still not making any direct connections to the photon belt assertions, recent discoveries from probing satellites is forcing scientists to change their tune. And their entire understanding of space and physics.

We are now officially within a local energy cloud detected a few years ago by the Voyager satellites. Is this indicative of the beginning of the waves of vibrational changes that have been foretold?

Our local interstellar environment. IBEX data shows that our Solar System is currently located within the boundary of the Local Cloud. Image Credit: IBEX team, M. Paternostro (The Adler Planetarium), Dr. P. Frisch (University of Chicago), Dr. S. Redfield (Wesleyan University)
    First The Interstellar Cloud – ‘That Physics Says Should Not Exist’

The solar system is passing through a region of the Milky Way filled with cosmic rays and interstellar clouds. The magnetic field of our own sun, inflated by the solar wind into a bubble called the “heliosphere,” substantially protects us from these things. However, the bubble itself is vulnerable to external fields. A strong magnetic field just outside the solar system could press against the heliosphere and interact with it in unknown ways. Will this strengthen our natural shielding—or weaken it? No one can say.

see caption“Using data from Voyager, we have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system,” explains lead author Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. “This magnetic field holds the interstellar cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all.”

Above: Voyager flies through the outer bounds of the heliosphere en route to interstellar space.

The discovery has implications for the future when the solar system will eventually bump into other, similar clouds in our arm of the Milky Way galaxy. Source

Then There’s The Unexplained IBEX Ribbon Cutting Into Our Helioshere

Following the Voyager satellites was the IBEX satellite to fill in measurements that the Voyagers couldn’t detect. The graphs can be a little hard to follow,

“This is an important finding,” says Arik Posner, IBEX program scientist at NASA Headquarters. “Interstellar space just beyond the edge of the solar system is mostly unexplored territory. Now we know, there could be a strong, well-organized magnetic field sitting right on our doorstep.” [emphasis mine]

The IBEX data fit in nicely with recent results from Voyager. Voyager 1 and 2 are near the edge of the solar system and they also have sensed strong* magnetism nearby. Voyager measurements are relatively local to the spacecraft, however. IBEX is filling in the “big picture.” The ribbon it sees is vast and stretches almost all the way across the sky, suggesting that the magnetic field behind it must be equally vast. (Source)

What Other Energies Await?

It’s hard to fully picture this. The energy being detected is from a different, larger outside energy field that is cutting through our heliosphere, the large bubble around our solar system created by our sun’s emissions. Somehow this incoming energy is creating a ring..something they try to explain as a geometric effect of interacting with this other energetic field.

This may or may not be in the direction of our central star Alcyone, the big star of the Pleiadian system around which we are reported to revolve, but certainly all things are related. (I’ve looked for an appropriate stellar map but as yet cannot find one.)

The IBEX Ribbon: are we in for a new era in the Sun's voyage through the Galaxy?

The Sun traveling through the Galaxy happens to cross at the present time a blob of gas about ten light-years across, with a temperature of 6-7 thousand degrees kelvin. This so-called Local Interstellar Cloud is immersed in a much larger expanse of a million-degree hot gas, named the Local Bubble. The energetic neutral atoms (ENA) are generated by charge exchange at the interface between the two gaseous media. ENA can be observed provided the Sun is close enough to the interface. The apparent Ribbon of ENA discovered by the IBEX satellite can be explained by a geometric effect: one observes many more ENA by looking along a line-of-sight almost tangent to the interface than by looking in the perpendicular direction. (Source: SRC/Tentaris,ACh/Maciej Frolow)

Is the Sun going to enter soon a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas? Scientists from the Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Los Alamos Labs, Southwest Research Institute, and Boston University suggest that the Ribbon of enhanced emissions of Energetic Neutral Atoms, discovered last year by a NASA Small Explorer satellite IBEX, could be explained by a geometric effect coming up because of approach of the Sun to the boundary between the Local Cloud of interstellar gas and another cloud of a very hot gas called the Local Bubble. If this hypothesis is correct, IBEX is catching matter from a hot neighboring interstellar cloud, which the Sun might enter in a hundred years. Source

Ah, those energetic space bubbles! These received massive attention recently as “citizen scientists” discovered a huge increase in these in our galaxy. These are the product of new star formation in the galaxy so something is turning on the power! We’re talking serious resurgent energy here, enough to form new stars out of clouds of gas and dust. That is our constantly re-creating, recharging amazing Universe!

And 100 years to there? They weren’t sure there even was an interstellar cloud, didn’t know it was magnetically held together, and thought it was a ways off…and now we’re in it! This science-speak can be tough to decipher but we can try to piece things together and keep a close eye on what we can find out.

Space bubbles from star formations in the milky way

The Invasion of the Truth Vibrations?

NASA may be a heavily controlled and mostly covert agency, but they’ve gotta produce enough public results to justify their funding and existence. This an an amazing admission on their part although they’ll often turn things like this into some catastrophic scare to keep anyone from deriving anything empowering about it.

Who knows the exact situation but all this is extremely significant. And such increased energy for sure could be at least partially responsible for the catastrophic earth changes we’re experiencing with our highly excited sun and its emissions, the huge uptick in tectonic activity, climate changes, strange animal die-offs and the quickly moving magnetic poles.

Don’t forget, we’re also experiencing a great culmination of cycles called the Harmonic Convergence as we line up with the Galactic center and meet amazing cosmological and astrological alignments.

Who knows what it will unlock!
    Change Is Here – Expect the Unexpected

When this “ribbon” of energetic particles was first discovered in 2009, the lead scientists were admittedly “troubled” by what they found. This wasn’t supposed to be there according to all of their calculations and understandings of physics.

Nor was the proverbial bumblebee supposed to fly. Ahem.

Hopefully these vibrational changes as manifested at least partially by these massive energy systems our solar system is encountering will get theirs and many others’ right brains working with the left again and they’ll finally start to “get it”. Yes, even amongst the ensnared matrix people.

It’s going to happen. It has to happen, as Carl Jung famously said, “because it needs to happen”.

It’s all part of bringing these realities into conscious awareness for as many as will receive it, on any and every level. It’s up to each individual and their free choice.

And all this will happen on a massive scale. Many will get it, most won’t.

So be careful, a lot of instability will be unleashed as these vibrations hit every sphere of creation and every aspect of our lives while people wrestle with these new realities. Watch your activities carefully.

So I say: Cosmo is turning up the juice – drink up! This is good stuff!

But keep an eye out around you!

Much love, Zen
    Last edited by Buckster; 04-04-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Here's a couple of your pics:
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Thanks, MzK.

I know how to post pics, but how do you post the pics that are in the article, in the proper place within the page, when copying it to here?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckster View Post
    Thanks, MzK.

I know how to post pics, but how do you post the pics that are in the article, in the proper place within the page, when copying it to here?
    You should use Imgur.com. It's simple. You upload your computer pics and it will give you a code to copy for forums. Copy and paste the code where you want it in your article before you hit Submit Reply. You have to do each one individually. (open a new window to do the Imgur thing, and then minimize it and come back here with your code)

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    You should use Imgur.com. It's simple. You upload your computer pics and it will give you a code to copy for forums. Copy and paste the code where you want it in your article before you hit Submit Reply. You have to do each one individually. (open a new window to do the Imgur thing, and then minimize it and come back here with your code)
    Thanks MzK. I've been wanting to know how to do this for a long time.

Thanks MzK. I've been wanting to know how to do this for a long time.
    You're welcome, Buckster. I had an odd thing happen today though. I posted two Imgurs here and they wouldn't post, so I had to use the TB system. As long as we're here, let me try to post the last one I still have from Imgur to see if it takes.

Well, it did. Don't know what happened earlier then. Woo!!!

I just uploaded the images for this article which I put in my thread (The answer to all...) in the Earth Changes forum. Imagur.com was a little buggy, but it eventually worked ok.

I just uploaded the images for this article which I put in my thread (The answer to all...) in the Earth Changes forum. Imagur.com was a little buggy, but it eventually worked ok.
    Good going!!

Tagged for reading later

looks interesting

Here's a couple of your pics:
    The larger pic is of the Chakras or force-centers, which are points of connection at which energy flows...energy that lies dormant at the base of the spine until it is activated and channeled upward through the chakras in the process of spiritual perfection. The rising of this energy is known as kundalini. I consider it the baptism by fire, for it is being born of the Spirit.

"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God."
    John 3: 1-8

Shift of what?

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
    The larger pic is of the Chakras or force-centers, which are points of connection at which energy flows...energy that lies dormant at the base of the spine until it is activated and channeled upward through the chakras in the process of spiritual perfection. The rising of this energy is known as kundalini. I consider it the baptism by fire, for it is being born of the Spirit.

"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God."
    John 3: 1-8
    Greetings - would you spend a little time researching on this website and let us know what you think:
    http://www.yogadangers.com/

Especially: http://www.yogadangers.com/new_page_1.htm

Also: http://www.equip.org/articles/kundalini-yoga

http://www.equip.org/bible_answers/what-is-yoga-
    Last edited by Squidpup; 04-05-2012 at 05:03 PM.
    "Fight the good fight of faith"

Squidpup...could not access any of your links.

I am fully aware of the dangers of raising the kundalini too soon, almost lost my brains when it burst forth. As synchronicity would have it, I was brought into contact with an M.D. who was doing research with people who experienced a spontaneous rising. It happened differently for each of us who were present at the weekly sessions, attempting to ascertain exactly what happened to us. None of us were practitioners of yoga that I remember, a few of us meditated...and none of us deliberately set out to raise the K. We came to see ourselves as an experiment for those who would come after. This was many years ago...and let me tell you, with the intense new energies coming into the earth plane now, some of you are going to have this experience and you had better know what to do to regain your balance. None of your preps will be worth the proverbial powder if your chakras begin awakening and you are ignorant of what is happening to you.

I am fully aware of the dangers of raising the kundalini too soon, almost lost my brains when it burst forth. As synchronicity would have it, I was brought into contact with an M.D. who was doing research with people who experienced a spontaneous rising. It happened differently for each of us who were present at the weekly sessions, attempting to ascertain exactly what happened to us. None of us were practitioners of yoga that I remember, a few of us meditated...and none of us deliberately set out to raise the K. We came to see ourselves as an experiment for those who would come after. This was many years ago...and let me tell you, with the intense new energies coming into the earth plane now, some of you are going to have this experience and you had better know what to do to regain your balance. None of your preps will be worth the proverbial powder if your chakras begin awakening and you are ignorant of what is happening to you.
    The Great Awakening?

"Is NASA Tracking The Cosmic Shift?"

No way. They are far too busy normalising relationships with muslims and promoting their cause. (sarc).

The Great Awakening?

Very Great, MzKitty...a spiritual birth, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTraveler View Post
    "Is NASA Tracking The Cosmic Shift?"

No way. They are far too busy normalising relationships with muslims and promoting their cause. (sarc).
    , funny.

But sad.

BTW. You will notice that I intentionally omitted the `Kundalini` pic. This was done for a reason, which I do not want to go into. I posted this article altogether 3 times and never posted it with that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJohn View Post
    Shift of what?
    Yea what he said, Shift of what?

OK try now:

http://www.yogadangers.com/new_page_1.htm

http://www.equip.org/articles/kundalini-yoga

And considering you previously said: "...The rising of this energy is known as kundalini. I consider it the baptism by fire, for it is being born of the Spirit.

John 3: 1-8"

-Are you claiming that a person can not enter the Kingdom of God without this kundalini experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Squidpup View Post
    OK try now:

http://www.yogadangers.com/new_page_1.htm

http://www.equip.org/articles/kundalini-yoga

And considering you previously said: "...The rising of this energy is known as kundalini. I consider it the baptism by fire, for it is being born of the Spirit.

John 3: 1-8"

-Are you claiming that a person can not enter the Kingdom of God without this kundalini experience?
    Jesus said it, not I.

Yeshua didn't say anything about chakra awakening or any yoga procedures.

Let's take it from the Book with nothing but pure Word to base spiritual truth on.

Gen 2:7
    7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
    (NKJ)

John 20:22
    22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
    (NKJ)

Acts 10:1-48
    CHAPTER 10

1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of what was called the Italian Regiment,
    2 a devout man and one who feared God with all his household, who gave alms generously to the people, and prayed to God always.
    3 About the ninth hour of the day he saw clearly in a vision an angel of God coming in and saying to him, "Cornelius!"
    4 And when he observed him, he was afraid, and said, "What is it, lord?" So he said to him, "Your prayers and your alms have come up for a memorial before God.
    5 "Now send men to Joppa, and send for Simon whose surname is Peter.
    6 "He is lodging with Simon, a tanner, whose house is by the sea. He will tell you what you must do."
    7 And when the angel who spoke to him had departed, Cornelius called two of his household servants and a devout soldier from among those who waited on him continually.
    8 So when he had explained all these things to them, he sent them to Joppa.
    9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
    10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
    11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
    12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
    13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
    14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
    15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
    16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.
    17 Now while Peter wondered within himself what this vision which he had seen meant, behold, the men who had been sent from Cornelius had made inquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate.
    18 And they called and asked whether Simon, whose surname was Peter, was lodging there.
    19 While Peter thought about the vision, the Spirit said to him, "Behold, three men are seeking you.
    20 "Arise therefore, go down and go with them, doubting nothing; for I have sent them."
    21 Then Peter went down to the men who had been sent to him from Cornelius, and said, "Yes, I am he whom you seek. For what reason have you come?"
    22 And they said, "Cornelius the centurion, a just man, one who fears God and has a good reputation among all the nation of the Jews, was divinely instructed by a holy angel to summon you to his house, and to hear words from you."
    23 Then he invited them in and lodged them. On the next day Peter went away with them, and some brethren from Joppa accompanied him.
    24 And the following day they entered Caesarea. Now Cornelius was waiting for them, and had called together his relatives and close friends.
    25 As Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him and fell down at his feet and worshiped him.
    26 But Peter lifted him up, saying, "Stand up; I myself am also a man."
    27 And as he talked with him, he went in and found many who had come together.
    28 Then he said to them, "You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
    29 "Therefore I came without objection as soon as I was sent for. I ask, then, for what reason have you sent for me?"
    30 So Cornelius said, "Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,
    31 "and said, 'Cornelius, your prayer has been heard, and your alms are remembered in the sight of God.
    32 'Send therefore to Joppa and call Simon here, whose surname is Peter. He is lodging in the house of Simon, a tanner, by the sea. When he comes, he will speak to you.'
    33 "So I sent to you immediately, and you have done well to come. Now therefore, we are all present before God, to hear all the things commanded you by God."
    34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
    35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
    36 "The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ-- He is Lord of all--
    37 "that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached:
    38 "how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
    39 "And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem, whom they killed by hanging on a tree.
    40 "Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly,
    41 "not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead.
    42 "And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead.
    43 "To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins."
    44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word.
    45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.
    46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered,
    47 "Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?"
    48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.
    (NKJ)

John 3:3
    3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
    (NKJ)

Rom 10:9-10
    9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
    10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    (NKJ)

Matt 12:37
    37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
    (NKJ)

Acts 8:27-39
    27 So he arose and went. And behold, a man of Ethiopia, a eunuch of great authority under Candace the queen of the Ethiopians, who had charge of all her treasury, and had come to Jerusalem to worship,
    28 was returning. And sitting in his chariot, he was reading Isaiah the prophet.
    29 Then the Spirit said to Philip, "Go near and overtake this chariot."
    30 So Philip ran to him, and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah, and said, "Do you understand what you are reading?"
    31 And he said, "How can I, unless someone guides me?" And he asked Philip to come up and sit with him.
    32 The place in the Scripture which he read was this: "He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and as a lamb before its shearer is silent, so He opened not His mouth.
    33 In His humiliation His justice was taken away, and who will declare His generation? For His life is taken from the earth."
    34 So the eunuch answered Philip and said, "I ask you, of whom does the prophet say this, of himself or of some other man?"
    35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning at this Scripture, preached Jesus to him.
    36 Now as they went down the road, they came to some water. And the eunuch said, "See, here is water. What hinders me from being baptized?"
    37 Then Philip said, "If you believe with all your heart, you may." And he answered and said, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."
    38 So he commanded the chariot to stand still. And both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and he baptized him.
    39 Now when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, so that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing.
    (NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is only received by receiving the New Birth. The New Birth is received by faith. The Holy Spirit is received by faith

Eph 1:13
    13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
    (NKJ)

Eph 2:8-9
    8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
    9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
    (NKJ)

Baptism in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues is received by faith (see Cornelius) and NOTHING about the process happens without explicit oversight by the entirety of the Holy Trinity including operating in the Spirit (see Philip).

And there is nothing mystic or esoteric about it.

And that is the truth.
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

As per the original thread it made me think of the NASA contractor that went Galt and bugged out.

And the NASA prep announcements.

Guess the above weren't just some hair brained conspiracy stories.

And if all true major earth changes as described in the Bible could be on our doorstep.

Fascinating.
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word.

I would think that having the holy spirit fall upon you would affect every part of you, including the physical. Connections everywhere....

Interesting how the thread has been focused on Holy Spirit vs Kundalini (my interpretation of thread discussion only) because of that one pic. I don't think MzK realized at the time the reaction it would get when she posted it. It's ok though. Discussion is good.

Adino:

As per the original thread it made me think of the NASA contractor that went Galt and bugged out.

And the NASA prep announcements.

Guess the above weren't just some hair brained conspiracy stories.

And if all true major earth changes as described in the Bible could be on our doorstep.

Fascinating.
    That's what I thought too.

I would think that having the holy spirit fall upon you would affect every part of you, including the physical. Connections everywhere....

You are wiser than you know, MzKitty.

Jesus said it, not I.
    So, are you claiming that Jesus said that a person has to have a kundalini experience, or they will not enter the Kingdom of God?

I have no idea what Kundalini is or how to get it but I’d sure like to find out how. Or at least how to prepare for it if I do get it.
    If you want to test a man's character give him power...
    (Abraham Lincoln)

Quote Originally Posted by KKC View Post
    I have no idea what Kundalini is or how to get it but I’d sure like to find out how. Or at least how to prepare for it if I do get it.
    Read the links I provided in Post #19 before you do anything.

"Is Kundalini really of God?

The question to all who view these pages - What is your view of God? Is God a "Force" or an "Energy" to be manipulated. What are the attributes of God's nature? What kind of relationship do you want to have with God? If God is a personal and truly loving God, does God really desire these "kundalini" experiences for His human creation? Has He made it this difficult and treacherous to get to know Him?

" the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; " (Galatians 5:22-23)

"For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7)

"The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in loving-kindness and truth; who keeps loving-kindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin" (Exodus 34:6-7)

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)

"Like a shepherd He will tend His flock, In His arm He will gather the lambs And carry them in His bosom; He will gently lead the nursing ewes." (Isaiah 40:11)

"that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; [and] that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:16-19)

Some of the reported symptoms of a "Kundalini Awakening":

Mental confusion, difficulty concentrating, memory problems

Severe emotional mood swings -anxiety, depression, rage, fear and dread

Sleep disturbances

Gastrointestinal problems, irritable bowel syndrome

Itching, burning, cramping, twitching of skin and body

Electrical rushes and feelings of energy moving throughout the body

Ego problems, grandiose and paranoid states

Psychic, trance states and out-of-body experiences

Sexual and hormonal difficulties

Uncontrollable vocalizations, chanting and body contortions

Ringing, rushing, and hissing sounds in ears

Paranormal activity - levitations, possession states, and spiritual assault

Inability to function effectively enough to work or care for children

Symptoms can last for years

For more extensive listings see Signs and symptoms of Kundalini Awakening and Kundalini Survival & Support

I changed my mind. That doesn’t sound fun in the least. More harm than good.
    If you want to test a man's character give him power...
    (Abraham Lincoln)

Quote Originally Posted by KKC View Post
    I changed my mind. That doesn’t sound fun in the least. More harm than good.
    , wise move.

Safer and surer with believing in what and why Jesus did what He did.

I make no claims, Squidpup, I only resonate with the meaning behind the words. Everything that is, is of God. "..for in the image of God made he man." Gen. 9:6

What you have posted is fear-based to the max. I would attribute such to the dangers involved when one is wrapped in their ego. More than likely, many of those who deliberately attempt to cause the raising fall into that class. These were not part of my experience.

Energy from the three lower chakras is drawn up to unite with the higher energy that comes down from above for the three higher centers. As Above, So Below. Thus, the physical and the spiritual unite at the border of the above and below...the heart.

I am not suggesting that anyone pursue raising the kundalini...only that should it occur spontaneously, you need to be prepared with knowledge.

I make no claims, Squidpup, I only resonate with the meaning behind the words. Everything that is, is of God. "..for in the image of God made he man." Gen. 9:6

What you have posted is fear-based to the max. I would attribute such to the dangers involved when one is wrapped in their ego. More than likely, many of those who deliberately attempt to cause the raising fall into that class. These were not part of my experience.

Energy from the three lower chakras is drawn up to unite with the higher energy that comes down from above for the three higher centers. As Above, So Below. Thus, the physical and the spiritual unite at the border of the above and below...the heart.

I am not suggesting that anyone pursue raising the kundalini...only that should it occur spontaneously, you need to be prepared with knowledge.
    Buckster - please forgive the "cosmic shift" in this thread. Moggy - let's work through this piece by piece (and I do this in a spririt of love):

"I make no claims, Squidpup, I only resonate with the meaning behind the words." - Words have meanings, meanings lead to ideas, ideas to beliefs, and beliefs to actions. That is why it is important to get the meaning of the words correct, as intended by the author. That is why I question your equating being born again into the Kingdom of God with an, at best, questionable experience and practice.

"Everything that is, is of God. "..for in the image of God made he man." Gen. 9:6" - certainly all that exists was created by God and is subject to His ultimate sovereignty. However, created beings such as humans and angels were given free will and can choose not to "be of God" with respect to relationship and obedience to truth.

"What you have posted is fear-based to the max. I would attribute such to the dangers involved when one is wrapped in their ego. More than likely, many of those who deliberately attempt to cause the raising fall into that class." - What you have posted is New-aged syncretism to the max. I would attribute such to the dangers involved when one is wrapped in false doctrine. More than likely, many of those who deliberately attempt to cause the raising fall into that class - those who are deceived.

"Energy from the three lower chakras is drawn up to unite with the higher energy that comes down from above for the three higher centers. As Above, So Below. Thus, the physical and the spiritual unite at the border of the above and below...the heart." - The phrase, “As Above, so Below” comes from the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus. According to Wikipedia:
    “Hermeticism is a set of philosophical and religious beliefs based primarily upon the Hellenistic Egyptian pseudepigraphical writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus who is the representation of the congruence of the Egyptian god Thoth and the Greek Hermes.”
    …Biblical?

"I am not suggesting that anyone pursue raising the kundalini...only that should it occur spontaneously, you need to be prepared with knowledge." - I agree that you should be prepared with knowledge of the Truth. God's Word is Truth.

Sounds like menopause.