Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE Police: Trayvon protesters ransack store
+ Reply to Thread

Police: Trayvon protesters ransack store

And so it starts.... the race riots, that is.....

Does anyone remember Rodney King...

Police: Trayvon protesters ransack store
    North Miami Beach Walgreens incident caught on video
    Published On: Mar 27 2012 12:55:10 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 27 2012 02:18:57 PM EDT
    http://www.local10.com/news/Police-T...z/-/index.html

NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -

North Miami Beach police said surveillance video shows dozens of high school students demonstrating in the Trayvon Martin case Friday ransacking a Walgreens store.

The incident occurred during a walkout from North Miami Beach Senior High School in support of Martin, 17, who was fatally shot in Sanford. Protesters have been calling for the arrest of George Zimmerman, 28, who has not been charged because he claimed self-defense in the shooting, according to police.

Minutes after walking out of their school Friday, a large group of students walked through the streets of North Miami Beach. Along the way, they stopped at a Walgreens at 163rd Street and 15th Avenue at about 10:40 a.m.

Surveillance video shows dozens of teenagers running through the store. Police said about 80 to 100 students stormed in, ransacking the shelves, before the school's vice principal ordered everyone outside.

North Miami Beach police said students damaged items worth about $150. Local 10's John Turchin reported some merchandise also was stolen.

Some of the students dropped their IDs on the way out of the store, police said, so investigators have an idea of who was inside.

The investigation continues.
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

Here comes Obama's race war.
    Article 1, Section 24. Right to bear arms.
    The right of citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the state shall not be denied.

Did you see that video? Whoa

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Did you see that video? Whoa
    I guess they were just shopping for some school supplies!!
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

If we'd "walked out of school", much less rampaged a store when I was in high school, the Jesuits would have thrown all of our sorry butts out of school - for good!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

If you watch the video you will notice that nearly all the male looters look like they could be obama's son

Any excuse to go on a rampage.

I hear that skittles and iced tea were the hot items (btw, did trayvon have a receipt for his skittles?)

I love the comments there;

"Looked like the Obama Octuplets to me! "

"Looks like Obama's son!"

hmm.............Martin protestors raiding a store?

A flash mob on steriods.............

Definitely Obama's boys they look just like him.

A Minnesota flash mob earlier...

Mpls. police alert to criminal 'flash mobs' downtown

* Updated: March 27, 2012 - 3:21 PM

Charges filed in random attack on bicyclists on Nicollet Mall

A sudden, random attack on a group of bicyclists on Nicollet Mall kicked off a melee early Friday evening that had police pursuing 15 to 20 youths who assaulted two men, rioted at a restaurant patio and eventually fled, according to court documents.

The event unfolded right in front of police officers who were patrolling the pedestrian thoroughfare after "numerous, recent 'flash mobs' of individuals engaging in criminal conduct," according to a criminal complaint.

The other incidents that had police patrolling the street were not described in the complaint, but authorities said they've prompted more surveillance of the busy sidewalks of Nicollet Mall.

In Friday's incident, police officers were monitoring seven youths at a bus stop near the intersection of S. 5th Street and Nicollet Mall, when they saw them "suddenly surge" toward a group of three bicyclists. The youths knocked one man to the ground and broke his jaw. They surrounded another man and beat him.

As officers gave chase, the group fled to a nearby restaurant patio, where one of them picked up a glass candelabra and threw it at one of the bicyclists, missing him.

The officers captured Antonio D. Jones, 20, of Brooklyn Park. He was charged Monday in Hennepin County District Court with felony fifth-degree drug possession, gross-misdemeanor third-degree riot and misdemeanor fifth-degree assault. Officers also arrested three juveniles, ages 15, 16 and 17, for probable cause aggravated robbery.

http://www.startribune.com/local/min...144394085.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    If we'd "walked out of school", much less rampaged a store when I was in high school, the Jesuits would have thrown all of our sorry butts out of school - for good!
    After they grabbed us by the ears and beat the shiite out of us.

Tough call there. The Benedictines didn't mess around.

Palmetto
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Non nobis, non nobis, Domine, Sed nomini tuo da gloriam (Not to us, not to us, O Lord, But to thy name give glory.)

Why would the Vice Principle be there so handily? I have to wonder, did he have prior knowledge of the event and if so just what was his involvement?

After watching that store security video, I got this distinct impression/thought: "Effin roaches, step on'em" Nuf said.

BFC

"Stay in school, work hard, stay out of trouble and when you grow up, you can pay for those who didn't."
    World War Three: "The Last Day". Fictional(?) depiction of an attack against Israel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5T5CF1jhTg
    ----------------------------------------------

Call the neighborhood watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis

Any excuse for a freebie. It's that 'I'm entitled cuz you screwed my bro and my ancestors 200 years ago' mentality.
    When you care to send the very best, send an Army Ranger!

www.Rangersresponse.blogspot.com

when will O and the MSM start telling the truth.

I want to hear O telling his hoodlums to stop stealing shit.
    If the Arabs put down their weapons, there would be no violence or war, if Israel put down their weapons, there would be no Israel.

Woo Hoo! Riots against anyone! Guns and Ammo may skyrocket way before the election.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    If you watch the video you will notice that nearly all the male looters look like they could be obama's son
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger13 View Post
    Call the neighborhood watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was only 100 of them, wait till you see what the other 999,900 have in store for humanity. It's going to be a LONG spring...

Loup
    Attached Images

(Ask yourself: What's in your Wallace?)

Quote Originally Posted by LoupGarou View Post

This was only 100 of them, wait till you see what the other 999,900 have in store for humanity. It's going to be a LONG spring...

Loup
    I heard the natives love the warmer weather. Personally I think if the stores run out of watermelons we better REALLY watch out!
    When you care to send the very best, send an Army Ranger!

www.Rangersresponse.blogspot.com

Sometimes the West Coast, sometimes the South.
    I didn't realize Walgreens sponsored the neighborhood watch. /sarcasm Yet these same yoots and their "families" are shocked when civilized human beings feel the need to arm themselves.
    Politicians can't give us anything without depriving us of something else. Government is not a god. Every dime they spend must first be taken from someone else. -- unknown

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. -- George Bernard Shaw

Welcome to South Africa. It is about time we began to get rid of the Amerikan apaartheid. The devil laughs at the downfall of the human race in destruction by the lowest forms of its own race.

Identify and expel. Criminal activity is criminal no matter what the cause. I fail to understand how trashing a Walgreen's exhibits solidarity with anyone. We shoot rabid animals, don't we? Just sayin'.

Did you notice that many were female, and the guy at the last, he is a facilitator and organizer, telling the pawns to get in and get out. He was wearing what looked to be a yellow or cream dress shirt and slacks.

They are sure pushing the envelope hoping for a blood bath.

Watchman2

Quote Originally Posted by maric View Post
    I heard the natives love the warmer weather. Personally I think if the stores run out of watermelons we better REALLY watch out!
    haha Yeah, when I was a kid I had a couple of black friends who were always chewing on water melon, all summer long. Add to that, fried chicken, collard greens and Sprite!

That's the way to change people's minds about pre-judging others to be criminals.....

Liz Metcalf - Independent Avon Representative
    www.LipstickLiz.com - Liz@LipstickLiz.com

Are You Looking for an Independent Avon Representative? Let me be yours!
    Makeup, skincare, bath & body, fashion, shoes, jewelry, intimates, children's, home and more. Check out my website for monthly freebies, give-aways, contests, discounts and promotions.