Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS Blind Dog Living in a Trash Pile Gets the Most Beautiful Rescue
+ Reply to Thread

Blind Dog Living in a Trash Pile Gets the Most Beautiful Rescue

This is a video about a blind in both eyes, severely flea infested, filthy, small homeless pooch that is rescued. Watch to the end and see the "miracle" transformation. Warning .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnYRhanK3XA

Darn allergies! I need a tissue...

You are right, a real tear jerker.
    Good to see it worked out in the end for that poor animal.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    "We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud

Aw dang it, my face is leaking again.
    God bless those who show love and compassion from the least to the greatest of His creation.
    Great ending!
    Be ALERT We need more Lerts

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

My place of work really needs to invest in waterproof keyboards.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

Wow. Human kindness can still be seen once in a while. Such a poor little baby, rescued, cleaned up and given a life and hope. I shouldn't watch something like this so soon after Hermione's accident.

Yep, that's what rescue does. Good job.

Interesting with the choice of song -- the 8th grade girl chose that song to preform in the school talent show. The staging was an OLD black lab center stage sitting on a mock up bridge in the spot light with Liz singing this song, out of the light. The last verse, Liz walked up to the dog, put out her hand, and the dog shook it, a leash was attached and they walked off stage together.

Scared the tar out of the 14 year old girl because there was about 30 seconds of dead silence from the audience - then the place came apart. Liz learned that night to take the BIG chance - you win big or loose big -- she won. (No prizes given for the talent show -- she won in life lessons.) I was bawling as were her parents and most of the crowd - including teachers.

Dang proud of the girl. My 'adopted' granddaughter. She has worked rescue with me and the whole staging was her idea.

DM
    NEVER AGAIN!

The problem is that people keep screaming:"The wolf is coming, the wolf is coming!" so often that we never notice the coyote that is running off with the chickens.

"I could be wrong, it could be worse." Infomajic

Here is the follow up...

"If the control of the economy is not in the hands of the majority of Americans then neither is political control."

After all that, the joy that little dog expressed at just being alive and loved. Truly an ugly duckling turned to a swan and pure of heart. Bawled my eyes out, wish these kind of stories all had happy endings.
    It's never too late to start ACTING OUT.

The background song is one of my all-time favorites, if not my absolute favorite.

Great story. Glad it ended well.

My MIL emailed this to me yesterday and I watched it at 2:30AM, and I'm not to proud to say that I cried like a baby...the same way I did when I watched the video's with Patrick, (the dog thrown down the trash chute in NJlast year).

14. I should have know better than to watch that.

What a beautiful ending.

What a little cutie Fiona turned out to be!! Great story!
    "I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1)

I like the tail wagging! Happy, happy.

Nice they could restore partial vision. Often thought what I would be like if I got "moon eyes." (Leading cause of equine blindness and an autoimmune disorder.)

Joe
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

The thing that got me was at the beginning.It wanted to live but was so scared that it peed itself when handled.

Beautiful...

I guess I'm different, story made me smile.

I don't need a Catch-phrase. I'm Satanta. A Catch-phrase needs me.

"It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

http://chronart.wix.com/chronart