Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

If I thought for one miserable minute......
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Thank you for a wonderful world to delve into Pac. I appreciate it.
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

Wonderful, wonderful story! But I really don't want Davis to be dead, so hope he had armor on or something. Seems to me that leaving him with his gun, if he's not dead, was stupid of the shooter.

I look forward to reading more with baited breath when you have time. May you and your husband know God's peace and blessings this summer!
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Didn't Davis get some unidentified things from the burned house? and where is that wheel barrow??? And ...and ....and.... oh shucks! I'll just have to wait to find out.

The assassian is a woman.
    I look forward to the Fourth book in the fall.
    May your time in the garden bring you joy and help ease your mind a bit as well.
    God bless ya, Sis

I was thinking that the assassin is a woman too... but then I got to thinking about all the twists and turns that have been going on in the story and thinking that if I am thinking of it, then it won't be, but then if I think it won't be cause I'm thinking it will be, then it will be; but then of course if I think it will be cause i thought it won't be cause I thought it would be, well then it gonna have to be the dog

Oh Pac, what agony to leave us dangling like this but you just admitted to a human side we all have. The weather demands we spend our time with dirt under our fingernails from the garden and a stained apron from all the canning we hope to do. So how can we do any less than tell you what a delight we have found your story and how much we are looking forward to the coming installments in the fall.

Stay well and tell Mr. Pac we continue to think of him as well. Drop an update someplace on tb once in a while so we know how you go on.

I think J is the assassin. If they can have Doc. so rooted in the community and no one know it...then they could have others that are deeply ingrained in their "identities".

Thank You, Pac. for more of this story. Take care of yourself and your family.

Look forward to the next edition,
    Thank you!
    Take care of yourself and MR Pac!

Jeepcats3

Ahh, yes the assassin is a woman. I spent all day on the lawn mower thinking up devilish twists and turns. I think I will have to start book 4, but keep the chapters down to one or two a week. I think I can handle that. Mr Pac is ever so slowly healing from his operations, he had a great sunny afternoon on the deck. The Grandkids had supper, baths and fell into bed with their eyes already closed.

I think the assassin is Inga's old boyfriend form her horse riding days. That ties up all the loose ends and explains how they kept her under surveilance as well. I guess we have to wait for a few months to find out. Excellant job on the story Pac

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    I think the assassin is Inga's old boyfriend form her horse riding days. That ties up all the loose ends and explains how they kept her under surveilance as well. I guess we have to wait for a few months to find out. Excellant job on the story Pac
    spanky, she started the new story!!! go read "....with my heart"!!

Pac, thank you for another great story!!!!

Pac, thank you for another great story!!!!