Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT New York City Streets Close Down to Traffic for Friday Muslim Prayers
+ Reply to Thread

8 New York City Streets Close Down to Traffic for Friday Muslim Prayers

http://hebrewnationradio.com/index.p...ers&Itemid=131

Take a good look at these pictures. They were not taken in Cairo, Bagdad, London or Paris. This an accurate picture of several locations in New York City where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit in the mosque, so they fill surrounding streets and block traffic from 2-4pm every Friday afternoon.

The pictures were taken in downtown New York City on 42nd St and Madison Ave between 2-4pm during Friday Muslim prayers. There is another even larger group blocking the streets to traffic between 94th St and 3rd Ave.

Something is happening in America that is similar to what has happened in Europe. We need to wake up and take our streets and cities back!
    "Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."
    Joshua 1:9

Fortunately, they are a religion of peace.
    Karnie in OK

Have you ever wondered why conservatives are "the right" and liberals are "the left"?
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV) “The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.”

DISCLAIMER: This reply does not in any way support radical extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinYyes View Post
    so they fill surrounding streets and block traffic from 2-4pm every Friday afternoon.
    Not EVERY Friday, just one day a year, every year since 1985 during the Annual Muslim Day Parade. Refer http://www.muslimdayparade.com/

Quote Originally Posted by IronMan 2 View Post
    DISCLAIMER: This reply does not in any way support radical extremists.

Not EVERY Friday, just one day a year, every year since 1985 during the Annual Muslim Day Parade. Refer http://www.muslimdayparade.com/
    Yeah, I was gonna say, nothing that shuts down Manhattan traffic on 42nd street EVERY week would be allowed. There are sections of Brooklyn where a side street might be shut down for a special event like the Jewish wedding of someone high up in the community, but those almost always have permits for the event.
    -TECH32-

A Question the Revisionists dare not answer:
    Does a SINGLE person who is NOT lying, NOT hallucinating PROVE the existence of the gas chambers and crematoriums or not????

We should have never let our enemies move in amongst us. Why don't people wake up and save our country while we still have time??!! They have managed to put an illegal president in OUR country!!! God save us!! Pray that He wakes the rest of us up now.

Oh, I should not have opened this thread this morning. NOT a good way to start a day.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Green"]Do not follow where the path may lead -- Go instead, where there is no path, and leave a trail...rwe [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Green"]Blazin me own trail[/COLOR][/FONT]

judgment is upon America

If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2Chronicles 7:14)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwings View Post
    We should have never let our enemies move in amongst us. Why don't people wake up and save our country while we still have time??!! They have managed to put an illegal president in OUR country!!! God save us!! Pray that He wakes the rest of us up now.
    Amen - totally agree!!
    "I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwings View Post
    This is the fundamental issue. A parade permit is no big deal.

Implementing Sharia law and coming more and more under the influence of islam principles is eroding country and cultural values across the world.

Remember, their goal is to have the world under islam rule.

We ARE in danger of losing EVERYTHING we stand for under multi-culturalism and political correctness.

islam represents the greatest danger to the United States and it's too bad the liberal leftists are in bed with them since the "end justifys the means" and they think they will be able to further their agendas with aid from these terrorists. It's too bad they don't realize they may be helped now but in the end, the islam terrorists will come for them. There will be NO liberal agenda, it is an islamic agenda so both the right AND the left WILL lose if we don't come together and defend our values and principles now.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The Second Coming by WB Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by New Freedom View Post
    judgment is upon America
    Agreed. And it's only going to get worse.
    When you care to send the very best, send an Army Ranger!

www.Rangersresponse.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by New Freedom View Post
    judgment is upon America
    Our only real hope is to return our nation to God.

GWQ

I wonder what the chances would be for someone to lose control of thier run away car on a fri between the hrs of 2pm-4pm ?

Quote Originally Posted by DazedandConfused View Post
    I wonder what the chances would be for someone to lose control of thier run away car on a fri between the hrs of 2pm-4pm ?
    The answer to that wouldn't be pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by TECH32 View Post
    ...Yeah, I was gonna say, nothing that shuts down Manhattan traffic on 42nd street EVERY week would be allowed...
    Honestly Tech, I think we would let Muslims shut it down EVERY week if they wanted.

The easiest, least bloody way to conquer another nation and culture is to COLONIZE IT WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND CULTURE BEFORE YOU INVADE IT WITH YOUR TROOPS.

Our unenlightened, so called "ignorant" ancestors all knew this and were VERY careful who and how many people of other distinctly different cultures, religions, political leanings they allowed to live among them. It has to be people who WANT to embrace YOUR social system or they will make trouble and/or overwhelm and impose THEIR ways upon YOU. "Melting pots" of differing peoples DON'T WORK when no actual assimilation or "melting" is taking place.
    [B]HERE IS A DECISION THAT COULD LEAVE YOU, AND YOUR LOVED ONES BOTH
    "Dead" (and) Wrong: IF YOU DECIDE "Better NO treatment, than Colloidal Silver treatment for Ebola!, you are most likely dead."

America.....what the hell has happened to you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Karnie View Post
    Fortunately, they are a religion of peace.
    Aye yup......nothing like trampling on others through the idealism of tolerance and appeasement!

I say some legal ramification should be taken for every one who allowed this to occur and did nothing to remedy the situation of impeding the flow of traffic for two hours.
    Last edited by Harbinger; 04-05-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Do any of you actually LIVE in NY? I live on the upper east side and work at 101 Park Ave, which is 40th street and Park Ave. This article is complete bullshit and fear mongering.

But hey, you read it on the internet so it must be true.
    disclaimer: Any links posted by me may or may not be harmful for your computer. Please enter at own risk.

Do any of you actually LIVE in NY? I live on the upper east side and work at 101 Park Ave, which is 40th street and Park Ave. This article is complete bullshit and fear mongering.
    I don't live in NYC, but I do work in midtown Manhattan, on Madison Ave a few blocks from 42nd, every Friday. Well, most Fridays anyway...

Once a year, maybe. But every Friday? Yea, I'm calling BS too...

And I'm the poster boy for anti-raghead...

Murphy's Laws of the Office #2 - To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer...

If the auto industry kept pace with the computer industry, a Rolls Royce would cost $1.99 and get 100,000 miles to the gallon...

Beam me up Scotty, there is no sign of intelligent life here...

Garbage like this makes me proud to say I am an EX NYC resident.

When I think back to the early NYC I knew, this would not have stood. People WOULD have stood up and all hell would have broken loose if they tried this. Now NYC is filled (for the most part) with scared sheep afraid to offend anyone.

Edit: I see some people are saying its not true.. well if so.. then good.
    Please stop calling me a "cracker." The correct term in "Saltine-American."