Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ENVR Why BP is Readying Super Weapon
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why BP is Readying Super Weapon

Why BP is Readying a 'Super Weapon' to Avert Escalating Gulf Nightmare

Terrence Aym
    Salem-News
    Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:49 EDT
    Nuclear bomb
    © shatterlimits.com

Chicago - In a desperate attempt to stop a huge area of the Gulf ocean floor from possibly rupturing due to subterranean methane gas (leading to a calamity no human has ever seen) BP has ripped a page from science fiction books.

The giant oil company is now quietly preparing to test a small nuclear device in a frenzied rush against time to quell a cascading catastrophe. If successful they will have the capability to detonate a controlled fusion generated pulse.

While the world watches BP's attempt to contain the oil gusher at the former Deepwater Horizon site, company officials have given the green light on an astounding plan to use what is known as a nuclear EPFCG charge if all else fails.

Sea floor compromised

Reports still indicate that methane is flooding the Gulf waters at a rate one million times more than normal, and the NOAA research vessel, Thomas Jefferson has reported spotting new fissures.[1]

Last week the science ship stunned some reporters with the revelation that the oceanographic team had discovered and measured a rift in the ocean floor miles from the BP wellhead. The rift was reported to be more than 100 feet long and widening. Oil and methane continues to plume from that rift.

BP has also admitted damage beneath the sea floor
    .[2]

The Omega plan

Most enterprises - whether business, government, or exploration - have a Plan B to fall back on. To date, BP has attempted Plans B through N. Yet it is the last ditch plan-the Omega plan-that hold the greatest risk. Yet that plan may be the final hope to stop what some insiders now consider a catastrophe that could culminate with a world-killing mass extinction event that modern civilization could not survive.
    At a super-secret security base-CFB Suffield-located in southern Alberta, Canada, area reports indicate that high level engineers, physicists and military scientists are feverishly working to complete an 'explosively pumped flux compression generator' (EPFCG).

According to published scientific papers [see sources below] an EPFCG generator can be powered by a very small, controlled fusion explosion-in other words, a tiny nuclear bomb.

Why the UK based BP has set up operations at CFB-Suffield is obvious: The company already runs three oil rigs on the base, have worked with Canada's chemical and biological efforts on and off for almost 40 years, and have strong ties to the Commonwealth's infrastructure.

The CFB Base, which incorporates DRDC Suffield, is one of research six Canadian military facilities and critical to the security of the country. DRDC Suffield is the lead facility for all of Canada's engineering and weapons systems R&D.

The EPFCG - a Star Wars super weapon

A device that can only be used once, the EPFCG generates a high power electromagnetic pulse. It achieves this by using a powerful explosive, preferably nuclear. Advanced, nuclear driven EPFCGs can instantaneously create up to billions of amperes and hundreds of terawatts. Such raw power exceeds lighting bolts by huge orders of magnitude.

The pulse can be shaped and directed and used to knock out electronics-or more importantly in this case - to fuse virtually any material - including crumbling rock strata deep under the sea. The fantastically energized pulse can also compress objects to very high pressures and densities.[3]

According to engineers familiar with the technology, the devices can generate plasma arcs hotter than the surface of the sun that will melt and fuse materials in nanoseconds.

A special security force manned by members of AEGIS, a UK based paramilitary security corporation similar to the old US Blackwater Security company, is reported to have cordoned off the base. The security lid has clamped down hard while the engineers and scientists work with the nuclear materials.

BP's secret Omega Plan kicked off in earnest on July 7th, 2010. According to sources on the base the British Geological Survey (BGS), the United States Geological Survey (USGS), BP and Halliburton have set up a test site at one of the drill rigs.

While the plan would admittedly only be executed if a worst case scenario seemed imminent, some geo-chemists have expressed concerns that detonating an EPFCG in the Gulf might ignite the methane.

Meanwhile the preparations for the test continue in Canada.

References
    [1] Methane in Gulf 'astonishingly high'-US scientist"

[2] BP Official Admits to Damage Beneath the Sea Floor

[3] Explosively pumped flux compression generator (EPFCG)

Sources: Scientific papers on a 'super weapon'

* Scientific Collaborations Between Los Alamos and Arzamas-16 Using Explosive-Driven Flux Compression Generators
    -PDF
    * An Introduction to Explosive Magnetic Flux Compression Generators
    -PDF ['Stamped; DO NOT CIRCULATE']
    * Magnetized Target Fusion - An Ultra High Energy
    It's never too late to start ACTING OUT.

Interesting

But, I kind of doubt BP has access to Nukes....

"Flux Generator' where have I heard that name before?

Oh yes. in my best Sci-Fi movies...'Back to the future' and 'Flux Fields' in 'Avatar.'

Entering the alternate universe, boys and girls, the one we should have never left!

"The future is already here, it is just not evenly. distributed."

“Theory is when you understand everything, but nothing works.”
    “Practice is when everything works, but nobody understands why.”
    “At this station, theory and practice are united, so nothing works and nobody understands why.”
    Dallas Fed president Richard Fisher

Quote Originally Posted by SteveReloaded View Post

And why would you ever believe that???

They've been in control of everything else and if they wanted a nuke I doubt they'd have much trouble getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by USDA View Post
    "Flux Generator' where have I heard that name before?

Oh yes. in my best Sci-Fi movies...'Back to the future' and 'Flux Fields' in 'Avatar.'

Entering the alternate universe, boys and girls, the one we should have never left!

I loled @both.

Just Googled to find a link to that article. Just in case anyone wants to read it somewhere else. I see there's a thread on GLP on it.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/j...ighmare-ta.php
    "Doom is always a day away..."

I'm having anxiety fatigue. Anyone else?

BP is in bed with Zero -- HE can order the military to give BP whatever they want in order to completely destroy the gulf coast (not to mention, set off a series of earthquakes along the New Madrid fault line...)

NW Missouri, Home of the original Black Flag- W Montana
    The EPFCG - a Star Wars super weapon

A device that can only be used once, the EPFCG generates a high power electromagnetic pulse. It achieves this by using a powerful explosive, preferably nuclear. Advanced, nuclear driven EPFCGs can instantaneously create up to billions of amperes and hundreds of terawatts. Such raw power exceeds lighting bolts by huge orders of magnitude.

The pulse can be shaped and directed and used to knock out electronics-or more importantly in this case - to fuse virtually any material - including crumbling rock strata deep under the sea. The fantastically energized pulse can also compress objects to very high pressures and densities.[3]

According to engineers familiar with the technology, the devices can generate plasma arcs hotter than the surface of the sun that will melt and fuse materials in nanoseconds.

A special security force manned by members of AEGIS, a UK based paramilitary security corporation similar to the old US Blackwater Security company, is reported to have cordoned off the base. The security lid has clamped down hard while the engineers and scientists work with the nuclear materials.

BP's secret Omega Plan kicked off in earnest on July 7th, 2010. According to sources on the base the British Geological Survey (BGS), the United States Geological Survey (USGS), BP and Halliburton have set up a test site at one of the drill rigs.

While the plan would admittedly only be executed if a worst case scenario seemed imminent, some geo-chemists have expressed concerns that detonating an EPFCG in the Gulf might ignite the methane.

Meanwhile the preparations for the test continue in Canada

What kind of range would this EMP have?

What are the effects under H2O?

Palmetto
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ I self-identify as an anti-Communist, anti-Marxist. Non nobis, non nobis, Domine, Sed nomini tuo da gloriam (Not to us, not to us, O Lord, But to thy name give glory.)

Hey! Someone tell Claire, "It's Time!"

Here's the EPFCG skinny....

What does EPFCG stand for?

explosively pumped flux compression generator

An explosively pumped flux compression generator EPFCG is a device used to generate a high-power electromagnetic pulse by compressing magnetic flux using high explosive.

An EPFCG can be used only once as a pulsed power supply since the device is physically destroyed during operation. An EPFCG package that could be easily carried by a person can produce pulses in the millions of amperes and tens of terawatts, exceeding the power of a lightning strike by orders of magnitude. They require a starting current pulse to operate, usually supplied by capacitors.

Explosively pumped flux compression generators are popular as power sources for electronic warfare devices known as transient electromagnetic devices that generate an electromagnetic pulse without the costs and side effects of a nuclear weapon. They also can be used to accelerate objects to extreme velocities, and compress objects to very high pressures and densities; this gives them a role as a physics research tool.

The first work on these generators was conducted by the VNIIEF center for nuclear research in Sarov at the beginning of the 1950s, and then, independently, by Los Alamos National Laboratory in the United States.

http://www.servinghistory.com/topics/EPFCG

Carpe Diem, if you don't someone else will!

Let's see, you have a subterranean methane gas pocket with unstable ground around it so plan Z is to light it with a nuke, an EMP nuke at that?

Quote Originally Posted by Joann View Post
    Yep, you and me both. They say ignorance is bliss, and sometimes I wouldnt mind being hit with the ignorance stick, but alas, I have even gotten to where I view my pleasures in life as will that be helpful in a SHTF situation. Shameful that when I see the new pony I think pack animal instead of "oh how stinkin cute!!"

The article reads like a well-researched scientific report, but there are no actual resources. "Scientific paper"? Those are a dime a dozen--and can be made to say whatever the person who funded the study wants them to say.

On the other hand, necessity is the mother of invention...I hope we don't need heroic measures (of course we do, I'm hoping here).

Quote Originally Posted by knickgnat View Post
    Why BP is Readying a 'Super Weapon' to Avert Escalating Gulf Nightmare

hmmm. have you ever noticed that when things get real hot, and melt, it takes awhile for them to cool down...

now imagine a huge reservoir of oil and gas at reported pressures of 100,000 psi, pushing up against a couple miles of earth between the reservoir and the bottom of the sea, when suddenly, that cracked and fissured earth sitting above the reservoir gets plasma'd and suddenly is transformed to melted earth. ie: liquified instantly. and i highly, - no, make that EXTREMELY highly doubt that it will "fuse" back into solid earth just as instantly.

in that moment that the earth is liquified, there will be no resistance (in that particular space/volume anyways) left to push back against the high pressures below.

ie: the "containment vessel" then is ripped asunder, thus creating the very disaster they supposedly want to avoid.

sounds like a plan to me, alright.

the scientists sound like they have no choice. maybe haven't even been told what their work is supposed to accomplish.

the Powers That Be appear to be demonically possessed.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

Actually, you've all got it wrong... BP now has access to the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.
    Attached Images
    “Would that everyone might know I should be already damned, were it not for Mary!” St. Louis de Monfort

BeePee needs to Go Flux itself! Why do I feel this would make the situation much much worse??

Quote Originally Posted by Joann View Post
    I'm having STUPIDITY fatigue.

This whole mess with the oil spill has convinced me of at least one thing: This board is just FULL of entirely credulous people who will believe ANYTHING, no matter how ridiculous.

[i]Yes Virginia, the Russians are[/i] [b]STILL[/b] [i]the bad guys.[/i]

[URL=http://www.jrnyquist.com]J.R. Nyquist[/URL] - [URL=http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=3]TFP Forum[/URL]

I'm sorry but that whole article just smacks of wishful fantasy to me. It's like something you'd expect to read in the Globe.

This is an opinion piece by Mr. Aym.

Mr. Aym's first story appeared in a romance magazine and under a pseudonym.

Most of his published works have been financial articles.

His career was in the financial services but his interest have been in philosophy, astronomy, aerospace, physics, archeology, paleontology, the paranormal, classic literature, classical art, cooking and traveling.

edited to bold.

Last edited by sassy; 07-14-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Private company using nukes......BS

Yea, and Papa Johns is gonna start delivering pizzas via F-22's and Apache helicopters.
    OWS- THE DEVIL's PLAYGROUND.
    Follow God, not men.

Google Ron Paul!

Tennessee's version of Gotham (Knoxville)
    IF the device fits this description that THEY ARE using then it would not be nuclear. It is purely an electronic device with a powerfull non nuclear explosion. In combat the device is used as a non nuclear method to disable electronics, mimicing the EMP effects of a nuclear bomb, sidestepping the non nuclear proliferation treaty by using a non nuclear device.

Now if Russians were on the oil platform assisting in the setup, I may be more concerned that it was a nuclear device that they are using.

Quote Originally Posted by PCViking View Post

An explosively pumped flux compression generator EPFCG is a device used to generate a high-power electromagnetic pulse by compressing magnetic flux using high explosive.

An EPFCG can be used only once as a pulsed power supply since the device is physically destroyed during operation. An EPFCG package that could be easily carried by a person can produce pulses in the millions of amperes and tens of terawatts, exceeding the power of a lightning strike by orders of magnitude. They require a starting current pulse to operate, usually supplied by capacitors.

Explosively pumped flux compression generators are popular as power sources for electronic warfare devices known as transient electromagnetic devices that generate an electromagnetic pulse without the costs and side effects of a nuclear weapon. They also can be used to accelerate objects to extreme velocities, and compress objects to very high pressures and densities; this gives them a role as a physics research tool.

The first work on these generators was conducted by the VNIIEF center for nuclear research in Sarov at the beginning of the 1950s, and then, independently, by Los Alamos National Laboratory in the United States.

1 Corinthians 18:20 “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

Slight drift...

Anybody know why BP has suspended the relief drilling as well as anything at the well head for 48 hours????

Seems strange to me. And Thad Allen doesn't know why either?

Quote Originally Posted by rafter View Post
    Slight drift...

Anybody know why BP has suspended the relief drilling as well as anything at the well head for 48 hours????

Seems strange to me. And Thad Allen doesn't know why either?
    From the teleconference:

- Helix Producer is working well, looking to ramp up after well integrity tests.

- Further containment: second riser with t. pisces is progressing

Development Driller II is standing by at 16k feet (they will not do any more on this until first RW is done.)
    Development Driller III is stopped at 17840 ft for now, until after well integrity test.

The Well Integrity Test - ...... is so important, decided to give planners\engineer\scientists etc another 24 hours

They are meeting at mid-day today, the team will get together to decide whats next.

No worriesJust a 'safety' measure. Yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by PCViking View Post

I was duly scared to death when I read One Second After.

I just never thought we'd do it to OURSELVES.

Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Agree 100% Brutus, but I had to change something for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post

This whole mess with the oil spill has convinced me of at least one thing: This WORLD is just FULL of entirely credulous people who will believe ANYTHING, no matter how ridiculous.

_____

THIS PAPER IS ABOUT AS SCIENTIFIC AS DR. SEUSS!

First off, workable FCGs use STANDARD explosives because you DON'T want the device destroyed before it has a chance to fire off it's pulse.

Second, BP, and even Obama, DO NOT HAVE "NUKE ACCESS", ONLY THE MILITARY DOES. (Unless Obama got one from his friends in iran, china, or NK... )
    _____

Keep in mind where this story is printed (The land where Fruits and Nuts run wild), and look at all of the sensationalism in the article. They pulled the actual article straight off of HELIUM(dot)COM, which I rate just barely above GLP.

I especially like the:
    "Yet that plan may be the final hope to stop what some insiders now consider a catastrophe that could culminate with a world-killing mass extinction event that modern civilization could not survive.
    At a super-secret security base-CFB Suffield-located in southern Alberta, Canada, area reports indicate that high level engineers, physicists and military scientists are feverishly working to complete an 'explosively pumped flux compression generator' (EPFCG).
    I'm still laughing on all of this.

Then there is the response from Salem News down in the comments section:

Editor Hey yourself; we publish it so people can have an idea about what educated minds unaffiliated with BP or the US government or the other corporate interests have to say about it, is that so bad? You're bothered because this writer has a lot of background in this area and it scares the sh*t out of you, fair enough, I feel the same way, though I don't live in the immediate impact zone. Our goal is to give people the unfiltered story. This gentieman's work has been cited in a lot of credbile places, peace.
    FactCheck? They don't even bother to spell check.

Terrence Aym does NOT have any background in this area. He is a very good writer, a constitutional, conservative-libertarian, and a patriot. He is also a good doom writer, and likes to link science and science fiction into his "reporting", and unfortunately a lot of people like to take these OPINION pieces as factual news.
    _____

An FCG, even using conventional explosives, is NOT going to do what the article says it will do. They are mixing some of the facts about FCG with other technology (like electromagnetic can crushers), to come up with an idea that sounds plausible, but won't happen in real life. FCGs usually pump vircator tubes or spark gaps (this is where they get the "can instantaneously create up to billions of amperes and hundreds of terawatts. Such raw power exceeds lighting bolts by huge orders of magnitude."). What they are NOT telling you is that these gaps are an inch or two long at the most, NOT lightning bolt sized. The result of an FCG is NOT going to produce compressed flux (or anything else) around the well bore or pipe unless the explosives are packed all the way AROUND the pipe section to be compressed. A FCG above the pipe will NOT compress the pipe. If it was in the pipe, it will blow it up, not compress it.

A FCG works by using a battery or other power source to CREATE a magnetic field in a coil (inductor), and then use explosives to compress that coil (inductor) starting at one end, and compressing it in a wave towards the other end. The result is the magnetic field compresses and collapses into a much smaller coil or inductor than it started with, exponentially increasing the amperage as it does. It changes a long period, saturated magnetic field into a short period, ultra-high current, medium to high voltage pulse.

I have worked with FCGs as well as MHDs. They are good at creating HPMs (High Powered Microwaves). They are NOT good at compressing anything except their own magnetic fields INSIDE the device.

Loup
    Last edited by LoupGarou; 07-14-2010 at 09:55 AM.

(Ask yourself: What's in your Wallace?)

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    I was duly scared to death when I read One Second After.

I just never thought we'd do it to OURSELVES.

A FCG device, or any other HPM device will NEVER create a "One Second After" type of situation. NEVER.

And if they are goofy enough to detonate a FCG device under water (it won't do anything for the well), the water will absorb the microwave RF within less than a foot, so NOTHING will be changed down there with a FCG.

The ONLY thing that would even START to begin to get close to the dire uber-doom that is in "One Second After", would be a spread of at least 4 or 5 HEMP devices, using correct timing, and at the right positions and altitude. And I don't see that happening any time soon...

Stop worrying about the "One Second After" type of uber-doom scenarios. The possibility of a LOT more oil coming out very soon if things don't go well down there is a LOT more possible, and a LOT more problematic.

Loup

(Ask yourself: What's in your Wallace?)

LoupGarou Thanks for the reality check!

This article is linked from http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/BreakingNews.html to http://www.helium.com/items/1889648-...gulf-nightmare

Here are the articles he sourced:

[1] “Methane in Gulf 'astonishingly high'-US scientist”

[2] “BP Official Admits to Damage Beneath the Sea Floor” [3] Explosively pumped flux compression generator (EPFCG)
    Sources: Scientific papers on a ‘super weapon’

"Scientific Collaborations Between Los Alamos and Arzamas-16 Using Explosive-Driven Flux Compression Generators" - PDF

"An Introduction to Explosive Magnetic Flux Compression Generators" - PDF
    [‘Stamped; DO NOT CIRCULATE’]

"Magnetized Target Fusion - An Ultra High Energy Approach in an Unexplored Parameter Space" - PDF

Mr. Aym's biography: http://www.helium.com/users/529618

Everybody is coming up with possibilities with the little information released by BP and the government. It seems to me if this disaster was containable all kinds of scientific information would be available so TPTB could crow about their achievement - by saving our bacon. To me it sounds like a cover up because those involved have no clue on what to do and want to spin us with damage control information to keep us off their backs. You would think if there was a solution someone in the oil industry would be putting that forth to claim the glory and of course the big bucks . Basically, I think we are screwed. I truly hope somebody can fix this mess - BG

Quote Originally Posted by Volleyball Granny View Post
    The article reads like a well-researched scientific report, but there are no actual resources. "Scientific paper"? Those are a dime a dozen--and can be made to say whatever the person who funded the study wants them to say.

On the other hand, necessity is the mother of invention...I hope we don't need heroic measures (of course we do, I'm hoping here).

Quote Originally Posted by LoupGarou View Post
    Agree 100% Brutus, but I had to change something for you:
    Originally Posted by Brutus

This whole mess with the oil spill has convinced me of at least one thing: This WORLD is just FULL of entirely credulous people who will believe ANYTHING, no matter how ridiculous.

Your point is well taken, but it's sad that the average level of discernment on a board like this isn't far higher than in society at large.

[URL=http://www.jrnyquist.com]J.R. Nyquist[/URL] - [URL=http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=3]TFP Forum[/URL]

Take your pick, lol.

Explosively pumped flux compression generator...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosi...sion_generator

Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_killer
    Gold is the money of kings, the silver knights, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves. Edmund Burke

The technicals of a given device are one thing. Making more jokes about 'dumb people' and their sci-fi speculations is something else.

I'm curious, how many of the resident geniuses here would have laughed at the idea of a U.S. economic and ecological disaster of this scale, 3 months ago. And how much bigger would the laughs have been if discussion of nuclear solutions were raised (and they have been)?

EVERYTHING we have today is yesterday's sci-fi. EVERYTHING. Genetic engineering, cloning, nuclear weapons, invisible communications, breaking the sound barrier, landing on the moon, A.I., force fields, and to round out this short list: Invisibility cloaks.

We've got quite a bit of the Star Trek tech, at least in prototypes, and we know where prototypes lead.

So there are some here who can correct us on the technicals of some things, fine. But keep the laughter to yourselves. 'Cause if this were 200 years ago, you'd probably be doing real good to be able to find your own ass in the middle of your own hay field.

Milkydoo, I keep a very open mind. I've seen people joke about star trek's transparent aluminum until I show them it's real and the company that produces it, lol.
    Gold is the money of kings, the silver knights, barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves. Edmund Burke

+1000

Many people here are trying to find solutions to the problem and many have expertise in different areas but all are trying to help by presenting different sides of the equation for all to comment on or to start thinking about ways to correct this disaster. I don't see how being condescending to posters is helping the situation. Maybe instead of being critical you could give reasons why something will or won't work. - BG

Quote Originally Posted by milkydoo View Post
    The technicals of a given device are one thing. Making more jokes about 'dumb people' and their sci-fi speculations is something else.

I'm curious, how many of the resident geniuses here would have laughed at the idea of a U.S. economic and ecological disaster of this scale, 3 months ago. And how much bigger would the laughs have been if discussion of nuclear solutions were raised (and they have been)?

EVERYTHING we have today is yesterday's sci-fi. EVERYTHING. Genetic engineering, cloning, nuclear weapons, invisible communications, breaking the sound barrier, landing on the moon, A.I., force fields, and to round out this short list: Invisibility cloaks.

We've got quite a bit of the Star Trek tech, at least in prototypes, and we know where prototypes lead.

So there are some here who can correct us on the technicals of some things, fine. But keep the laughter to yourselves. 'Cause if this were 200 years ago, you'd probably be doing real good to be able to find your own ass in the middle of your own hay field.

Potential cataclysmic unintended consequences. TT

Loup, what do you if I may ask? I appreciate your explanations on things.

Not sure about this article. Of course it could be the other way around and be a red herring-a National Enquirer-the aliens stole my baby piece to discredit investigation. Or it could be complete baloney.

I disagree about BP having access, it is not just a company.

conundrum
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

Milkidoo and Borderguard..absolutely agree with your comments. The article was posted for discussion from a site that consistently provides good information - that doesn't mean it's true. However, there have been other posts that reference the 100 foot rupture and large methane release. As for the nuclear device, I have no idea if it's real or not, but secret government projects are not unknown. Anything is possible, just look at the recent announcement about "fake blood" to be used in combat zones.

Interesting today, BP stopped testing. As usual not many (any?) details about why. My guess is it's about pressure problems and this isn't good.
    It's never too late to start ACTING OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by pugdog View Post
    Private company using nukes......BS

Yea, and Papa Johns is gonna start delivering pizzas via F-22's and Apache helicopters.
    LOL!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by energy_wave View Post
    Take your pick, lol.

Explosively pumped flux compression generator...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosi...sion_generator

He quoted Wikipedia!!!!

Dan
    "If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots." -Jeff Foxworthy -Hey! Maybe not anymore!!!

Mathew 24:6 "See to it you are not alarmed." (Though He also said to "keep watch" and to build your house "on the Rock".)

Same Author...

Has BP Triggered a World Killing Event
    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?t=365816

Detect a pattern?
    Ephesians 5:11 - " Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. ”

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared