Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Bargain Basement: Coupon Codes, Sales, Samples, Freebies
+ Reply to Thread

Bargain Basement: Coupon Codes, Sales, Samples, Freebies

Post 'em here.

JoAnn Stores coupon code

40% off one item if you shop online. Enter code DEP101
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'm not crazy. I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][I]You're not famous until someone says they put you on ignore[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]If there's a bright center to the universe, we're on the planet that it's farthest from.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

How long does the sale last? Thanks, BB

Hey, thanks Fruit Loop!!

This is a really great idea. Hate paying full price, WallyWorld drove out our local retail stores - yep, I know - we've ALL Been There, Seen That and have the t-shirt...

I have a suggestion that might help as this thread grows. If we all try to put sale end dates on our posts with other sale references, we will be able to avoid some confusion and save some time, too!

Have some shopping to do at a nearby urban center soon and will be checking prices & sales online.

I'll report back in a few days what I've run across!!

Kate
    (not in Canada )
    Is it time yet?

SATURDAY, MARCH 28

Check your local Food Lion. The stores have bins full of sale stuff. I picked up cans of Manwich Sauce at a buck each, ravioli was a dollar each, and Jif was 2 jars for $4, with 2011 expiration date.

More stuff that I didn't get...worth checkin' out.
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'm not crazy. I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][I]You're not famous until someone says they put you on ignore[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]If there's a bright center to the universe, we're on the planet that it's farthest from.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

May 1:

Food Lion had displays with Campbell's soups 10 cans for $10
    Pudding in cups - 10 for $10

JoAnn Fabrics -
    40% off any item (some exclusions apply: no custom services, irons, digital picture frames, sewing machines) coupon code for online shopping is DEP136

JC PENNEY

40% off original prices, plus extra 10% off sale prices, through Friday, May 22

Coupon code is WOW40.

This is a pretty good site for great deals on all kinds of stuff.

http://www.couponcabin.com/

Revelation 6:8
    I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

http://www.mdsoptics.com

you can also check at http://www.retailmenot.com for online coupon codes.

JoAnn Stores

Caron one pound yarn - 5.49
    50% off batting by the yard
    40% off jewelry-making beads
    50% off spring apparel fabrics
    50% off home decor fabrics

40% off one regularly priced item coupon code DEP164

May 31-June 13

Fraudulent coupon alert!

I received several emails today (I guess they're making the rounds again)
    with two PDF attachments.

One is a free 1 lb brick of Velveeta, the other a Free 50 sq ft roll of Reynolds wrap heavy duty aluminum foil.

No expiration dates.

These are fraudulent coupons. Do not use them.

I can provide links if necessary.

JJ

Free One-Day Sam's Club Pass- Copied per request.

Free One-Day Sam's Club Pass

Fill out the info, and a page pops up with the pass to print out.
    Uncheck the box at the bottom if you don't want their emails!
    Good from 6/3/09 - 9/30/09.
    You have to show your driver's license when you use it; you take it to the Member Services Desk when you enter the store.
    There is a 10% "fee", but if you shop carefully, you still save money.
    Plus, they have food in #10 cans and plastic buckets that keep a long time.

http://www.samsclubmemberservices.co...spx?c=sco10526

Coupon code for Alibris

Until March 11 2011, TIN for 1$ off any order and DRUM for 5$ off an order of 50$ or more
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown; thus unlamented let me die; steal from the world, and not a stone tell where I lie.

The best place to be in the event of a nuclear explosion is anywhere you can say: "what the hell was that!?!"
    ><>
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

Men are NOT interested in what God has to say - but what they would rather believe themselves (shamelessly stolen from INVAR).
    <><
    "...no one can jump into the arms of God.
    Oh, no. You have to fall."

Oak Farms-1.50 off when you buy 1.75 QRT or larger Ice Cream AND 1 Gal milk, this brand is not available in my area. Good til 8/31/2011
    BENGAY-3.00 off on any BENGAY PRODUCT except trail sizes good til 9/30/2011
    Hillshire Farms- 1.00 off HILLSHIRE FARMS smoked Sausage when you buy any 2 ZATARAIN"S RICE MIXES good thru 9/04/2011

This thread is a great idea. I hope others and myself can raise it to life.
    Another member here suggested www.befrugal.com for coupons. Befrugal gives you a toolbar if you want it ( I do, and use it regularly) It has 5 different coupon businesses all posting, and you can go from one to the next, printing as many coupons as you need. This toolbar also has online coupons for restaurants, and weekly ads.

Here's a site I use a lot www.printablecouponsanddeals.com They stay pretty current with offers.........lots of links and you decide what you're willing to use. I'm signed up with www.couponmom.com and you have to download some coupon printer software for example. www.mambosprouts.com has organic coupons online and you can sign up for their e-newsletter for bonus coupons and also a snail mailing. Happy hunting......
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Quote Originally Posted by SAPPHIRE View Post
    Here's a site I use a lot www.printablecouponsanddeals.com They stay pretty current with offers.........lots of links and you decide what you're willing to use. I'm signed up with www.couponmom.com and you have to download some coupon printer software for example. www.mambosprouts.com has organic coupons online and you can sign up for their e-newsletter for bonus coupons and also a snail mailing. Happy hunting......
    Thanks for the links!

FREE 1 Year subscription to Living The Country Life Magazine
    (Up to 3 free years if you qualify)
    Click on the banner on the top of their site that says "free subscription": http://www.livingthecountrylife.com/...ng/vegetables/