Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

The Full Prep 101 Series
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bump for July
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'm not crazy. I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][I]You're not famous until someone says they put you on ignore[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]If there's a bright center to the universe, we're on the planet that it's farthest from.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

bump
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'm not crazy. I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][I]You're not famous until someone says they put you on ignore[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]If there's a bright center to the universe, we're on the planet that it's farthest from.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thank you for this Prep 101 series Fruitloop.

bump

Thanks Fruit Loop

I'll put together a Table of Contents and post it here.

Prep 101: Table of Contents

PREP 101: Part 1, (for newbies, not vets)
    PREP 101: Part 2, Food and Water
    PREP 101: Part 3, The Medicine Chest
    PREP 101: Part 4, Suggested Equipment To Purchase
    PREP 101: Part 5, Emergency Lighting
    PREP 101: Part 6, Personal Hygiene
    PREP 101: Part 7, Bug Out Bags
    PREP 101: Part 8, Emergency Heat
    PREP 101: Part 9, Clothing
    PREP 101: Part 10, Laundry & Cleaning
    PREP 101: Part 11, Hurricane/Storm Prep
    PREP 101: Part 12, Cabin Fever
    PREP 101: Part 13, Death: Prepping for the Ultimate, Death
    PREP 101: Part 14, Flu/Illness Preps
    PREP 101: Part 15, Your Prep Library
    PREP 101: Part 16, "This is only a test": Hold a Drill
    PREP 101: Part 17, Birth in Your Shelter
    PREP 101: Part 18, Spirituality/Stress/Depression
    PREP 101: Part 19, Prepping for Pets
    PREP 101: Part 20, Car Kits
    PREP 101: Part 21, Prep Toolboxes/Hardware
    PREP 101: Part 22, Dealing With Freeloaders
    PREP 101: Part 23, How Much to Prep?
    PREP 101: Part 24, Death in Your Shelter
    PREP 101: Part 25, Transportation
    PREP 101: Part 26, Communications
    PREP 101: Part 27, Health Essentials
    PREP 101: Part 28, Documents to Secure
    PREP 101: Part 29, Family Disaster Plan
    PREP 101: Part 30, Growing Your Own (food)
    PREP 101: Part 31, Homeschooling
    PREP 101: Part 32, Home Invasions - we all need to be prepared for them
    PREP 101: Part 33, Barter

Thank you FL...this will help with the curriculum on the class I'm developing. Thanks...

8. Dang Fruity, you done wrote yourself a book!

Be a capitalist pig for once and sale it!

Rage

Great job, FL!

I made a couple notes for myself and printed off three copies for friends.

Wow, you put a lot of work into that. Great job. This is really helpful for the newbie, and seasoned preppers as well. There is always something we have missed. By reading other's viewpoints of what is needed to be ready my preps constantly evolve. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Fruit Loop , Thanks for posting this . It is a wealth of information that is well appriciated.
    Spot

Thank you very much for sharing all of that. It was very helpful and brought up things that I hadn't thought about.

I'm glad this is proving useful. Share it around!

Bump

Thanks for this info. Very good and has helped me to fill in the gaps.

Wow! Thank you so much for this!

I printed up a few copies to hand out to family members. You never know, if the message comes from someone else. They might just listen!

Very good info fruit!!!! Bump for the thread!!!
    "I swear upon my pretty floral bonnet, if your hand touches metal I will end you!"

Bump for December

glad this got stickied.

You mentioned CB's....A Shortwave Radio my prove hand. They be bought to include AM/FM for an inexpensive amount. You can spend as much or as little as like and you can customize them with an attenna.

They use less energy.

SW can provide news from outside the country, of course it has to be taken with a grain of salt. There are relible broadcasts.

Hope this adds something

I am very interested Preparedness Issues

Ivan

Great tip! Thanks!

Bump

This is an oldie but a goodie for prepping. Genrim sent me a Microsoft Word copy of this whole series that I uploaded to my website. The link is here: http://www.bigbaywx.com/upload/Prep 101.doc
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

My gosh there is a WEALTH of information on these 2 pages. Even a seasoned prepper can find something they missed. Highly recommend!

This is the perfect thing to try out my new printer.

Bumping in case TSHTF post election. We all need a refresher course JIC. I feel the outcome is not going to be good for either candidate. Excellecent information in this thread!

How would I print just the prepping information without the extra avatars, member comments etc..?

Quote Originally Posted by BinWa View Post
    How would I print just the prepping information without the extra avatars, member comments etc..?

You high lite what you want to copy then go on the high lighted part and right click and hit the print button then when the print page comes up look for print high light only or print selected only which ever one comes up. and click on that

that should do it for you.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Thank you dogmanan!

Quote Originally Posted by BinWa View Post
    Try "thread tools" just above the first post on each page.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.