Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME BREAKING: California Court Overturns Gun Conviction Against Illegal Immigrant In Kate Steinle Case
+ Reply to Thread

BREAKING: California Court Overturns Gun Conviction Against Illegal Immigrant In Kate Steinle Case

Amazing that a gun conviction in anti-gun California doesn't even stay standing likely because he's an illegal alien. Next he'll be honored by the DNC and be the Keynote speaker at the convention.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-case-n2552455

BREAKING: California Court Overturns Gun Conviction Against Illegal Immigrant In Kate Steinle Case
    Timothy Meads
    2 minutes

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that a California Appeals court has overturned the gun conviction against the illegal immigrant who killed the young American woman, Kate Steinle, in 2015. Jose Inez Garcia Zarate had already been acquitted of murder charges in 2017 related to the case after the court ruled his actions as an accident.

Zarate has been previously deported five times and was in the country illegally at the time of the incident. On Friday, the “1st District Court of Appeals...overturned a gun conviction against Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate because the judge failed to instruct the jury on one of his defenses.”

During the murder trail, the illegal immigrant claimed that he did not mean to kill Steinle, but “he unwittingly picked up the gun wrapped in a T-shirt and it fired accidentally.”

The death occurred on a pier on San Francisco’s waterfront. San Francisco considers itself a sanctuary city, meaning it refuses to comply with federal immigration law. It is likely that had it complied with federal law, and had America secured its borders, Steinle would still be alive since Zarate would not have been present in the United States.

Instead, it looks like justice for Steinle will go unanswered.

This is a breaking news story and will be updated.

Maybe the family now needs to sue the city for their failure in protecting the residents with their sanctuary city laws.
    Luke 22:36 KJV Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

I would think the reply would be that the city, nor the police dept. are under any obligations, to provide protection.
    "Wise Men Still Seek Him"-bumper sticker

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."-John Adams
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own...."- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

JMO

had that been a 2A freedom loving american the court would have never shown any leniency

they want more and more gun laws for us not for them

Um. If you "accidently" kill someone, then there are still laws and charges against that.

I believe it's called "Manslaughter." If memory serves typical time is prison is 7 to 10 years.

And Manslaughter can be filed and tried as separate charges from murder. No double jeopardy.

But we're talking "humane" California here. Humane for me and my favored, not so much for you.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    Um. If you "accidently" kill someone, then there are still laws and charges against that.

I believe it's called "Manslaughter." If memory serves typical time is prison is 7 to 10 years.

And Manslaughter can be filed and tried as separate charges from murder. No double jeopardy.

But we're talking "humane" California here. Humane for me and my favored, not so much for you.

Dobbin
    He was acquitted of three different murder charges as well as manslaughter

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    He was acquitted of three different murder charges as well as manslaughter
    Wow. And?

Sorry. I read and Manslaughter is not mentioned in the OP, but not read EVERYTHING.

Yes. President for life Jose Inez Garcia Zarate. Having four names and being illegal makes him a shoe-in candidate for the DNC.

Dobbin

SMH

Interesting read. Even the left-leaning Wikipedia is non-plussed about Democratic support of this loser/taker/drug dealer.

Based on her stand on this case at the time, Hillary would be condemned as "right wing extremist" were she today President

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kate_Steinle

Dobbin

Well, if the victim had been my wife or daughter, I WOULD BE PISSED !!!!!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

The message from Cali

Laws only apply to US citizens...

Can’t think of a single reason to ever step foot there.

And the Demo party wants to take this insanity Nationwide?

In more and more cases across the FUSA there is less and less justice. I would predict at some point in the future common citizens will have to carry out justice.

Now that the legal system has proven impotent, it’s time for the vigilance committees to “look into the matter.”

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    Laws only apply to US citizens...

Can’t think of a single reason to ever step foot there.

And the Demo party wants to take this insanity Nationwide?
    And to those outside of TPTDs favored groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Now that the legal system has proven impotent, it’s time for the vigilance committees to “look into the matter.”
    And SF has a history of doing just that, and that was during a similar time of a breakdown in rule of law and a build up to civil war. Frightening as it is, we are not "there" yet.

I think the combination of Epstein's "suicide," this decision stating that American citizens in San Francisco can be murdered by illegals with impunity, and now the Oregon Red Flag Law being used to seize weapons from an ex marine who said he was going to "slaughter" Antifa types.

The USA is a dictatorship, plain and simple. The Marxist Democrats are going to steal the 2020 election and that will be the end of it all, at least until the Marxist death squads use the red flag laws to hunt us down, one by one.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

If it were my wife/kid the **** would not have made it off the Pier. You'd be reading about my Trial.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

San Francisco is a "gun free zone," pretty much. If you did carry, amigo the local authorities would have convicted you of murder, and put you in a cesspool jail for life.

The message is clear enough. American citizens are now slaves, and illegals are now citizens in effect.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU