Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

MALKIN: How do you score on this post 9/11 vocabulary test?
+ Reply to Thread

MALKIN: How do you score on this post 9/11 vocabulary test?

How do you score on this post 9/11 vocabulary test?
    By MICHELLE MALKIN

What have you learned since the Sept. 11 attacks five years ago? The mass murder of 2,996 innocent people on American soil forced open my eyes to the Islamic holy war against the West, freedom and modernity. The battle has raged not for years or decades, but for centuries — well before the Crusades began.

The indelible sight of workers plunging from the Twin Towers — head first, feet first, solo, hand-in-hand — roused me from slumber. The photos of children incinerated on United Airlines Flight 175 and American Airlines Flight 77 compelled me to start paying attention to the beliefs, goals, language and lies of those who would gladly kill my children the same way. The United Airlines Flight 93 hijackers' final exclamation as they drove the plane into the ground is a Muslim warrior leitmotif I will never again ignore: "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"

So, how much do you know? Take a post-9/11 pop quiz. It's never too late to start pulling your head from the sand:

Jihadis. These are our enemies — from Mohammed Atta and company to the Butchers of Beslan, to the throat-slitters in Karachi and Baghdad and Mindanao, to the bombers of Bali, Madrid and London, to their funders and imams and enablers worldwide. They are not "freedom fighters" or "militants" or "rebels" or "evildoers" of unknown geographic and religious affiliation.

Apologists claim "jihad" means a peaceful Muslim striving for spiritual perfection. But the late Ayatollah Khomeini rebuked Religion of Peace propagandists back in 1942: "Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those (who say this) are witless."

Egyptian-born Nonie Darwish, an ex-Muslim whose father founded the terrorist Fedayeen in Gaza and killed 400 Israelis, had her own recent rejoinder for the PCwhitewashers who have redefined jihad as a kinder, gentler struggle: "In the Arab world we were only taught one meaning for Jihad, and that is: A religious holy war against infidels and armed struggle against anyone who is not a Moslem."

Infidels/Kafirs. Anyone who is not a Muslim.

Sharia. This is the set of Islamic legal principles and traditions that our enemies seek to impose on us. It's a path that leads inexorably to the subjugation of women, stoning of adulterers, "honor killings" of rape victims, bans on beauty pageants, cinema and the viewing of soccer matches, death threats against authors, filmmakers, cartoonists and apostates who renounce Islam, and calls for beheadings of all who insult their faith.

Caliphate. A Muslim world government ruled according to sharia. It is what American al-Qaida Adam Gadahn envisions in his latest "Convert or die" propaganda video when he asserts, "Islam is the only religion acceptable to God," and "God recognizes no separation between religion and state." It is the dream not just of Osama bin Laden, but of Islamic imperialists throughout history.

Taqiyya. Religious deception. Jihadists are taught in al-Qaida training manuals to lie. To fabricate tales about how their captors treat them (see Gitmo). To lie in claiming "There is no compulsion in religion" while forcing conversions at gunpoint (see the "Holy Jihad Brigades" conversion video starring Fox News journalists Steve Centanni and Olaf Wiig). To conceal their true mission (see hijackers' visa applications). Dissimulation for the sake of Islam is sanctioned by the Koran.

Dhimmitude. The official state of inferiority of non-Muslims under Islam; the bowing and scraping of vanquished infidels to their intellectual and military conquerors. You saw it in the immediate post-9/11 appeasement of Muslims angered by the name "Operation Infinite Justice" (it was an insult to Mohammed). You saw it in the cowards of the mainstream media unwilling to defend free speech during the Mohammed cartoon rage. You saw it in the mau-mauing over the faked Quran- flushings at Camp Delta. You see it in our government's persistent pandering to grievance-mongering groups yelling "Islamophobia" and filing lawsuits at every turn.

You see it in the refusal to profile at the airport, limit immigration from terrorist-enabling countries and shut down Saudi pilot training programs — even to this day — for fear of hurting feelings. You will see it throughout the week-long commemoration of 9/11 as pundits and scholars de-emphasize the jihadi roots of the terrorist attacks in favor of "dialogue" and "tolerance" and self-flagellation.

Submitting to ignorance is submitting to defeat. Honor the victims of 9/11 by making a pledge: "I will not submit."

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/printsto...utlook/4168104
    Last edited by Martin; 09-09-2006 at 01:56 PM.

Taqiyya. Isn't just taught to Jihadists but taught to all muslims. Muslims lie to the west and amoungst each other.

Dhimmitude. Will only be offered to the faiths of the book, Christians and jews and they will have to pay a tax to do so, or die. Hindu's, Buddists, Pagans and any other group/religion will be forced to convert by the sword or will die by the sword.
    Last edited by jugglerr; 09-09-2006 at 07:43 PM.

God will give me a new head...and a new body to go with it, when I get to heaven. Nooo problem. Convert? Me? Not in this life!! Borned Christian; Lived Christian(mostly); will die Christian.
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

This is Grantbo

Quote Originally Posted by Caplock50 View Post
    God will give me a new head...and a new body to go with it, when I get to heaven. Nooo problem. Convert? Me? Not in this life!! Borned Christian; Lived Christian(mostly); will die Christian.
    [URL=" http://grantbo.wordpress.com "][SIZE="2"][B]Grantbo's Misadventures[/B][/SIZE][/URL] [SIZE="2"]<<< 40 stories of when Grantbo's life went horribly wrong[/SIZE]

I dunno....I think I'm sold. This guy is really persuasive:

http://worldanalysis.org/Files/090206.htm

Seriously though....isn't anyone concerned about this "Azzam the American" video?

Ayman al Zawahiri is the KGB sponsored mastermind of al Qaeda:

http://www.axisglobe.com/article.asp?article=252

His introduction reflects that this is an "official warning" of some sort....specifically for Americans.

Some have noted that 9/11 doesn't seem linked to any significant date....but note it was the birthday of Felix Dzerzhinsky, founder of the KGB:

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/11/...restored.shtml

You can not fathom how sick and powerful Russia's intelligence services are. They are playing a very lethal game of global politik and we are the primary target. When the WTC towers were felled and the Pentagon struck on 9/11, the greatest symbols of American Capitalism and Imperialism, nobody gloated more than our Communist enemies-of-old who appeared blameless....not even OBL who was just a figurehead for an operation ultimately masterminded from Moscow.

The Cold War ended....because the Hot War is already underway...

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showp...00&postcount=3
    Last edited by Spirit Of Truth; 09-10-2006 at 11:15 AM.

Spirit Of Truth, since I am as delapidated as I am, like it or not, I'll just have to wait for them to come to me. And I am predicting I won't have very long to wait, either. The 'formal' declaration will come on this Monday; the shootings and bombings will soon follow.

Pray that I be wrong, otherwise, pray for God to have mercy on us all.
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.