Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Welcome to the new PREP forum
+ Reply to Thread

Welcome to the new PREP forum

At repeated urging from staff and members, I have created a new category of rooms, called "On Your Own", and comsolidated several rooms into it. In addition, I've created a dedicated PREP room. So welcome, and hope this meets with your approval and satisfaction!

Great news Dennis! I know A.T. Hagan will be thrilled!

Hey, this is great! A much needed forum, I think.

Thank you...
    Tessa Blue
    If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the Dragon...

4. Cool!!! This is great

Cool!
    I can always use help being organized

Jeff
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Great!

Thank you so much, Dennis ! I really appreciate the new forum.

Dennis, I like it. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsprings
    Great news Dennis! I know A.T. Hagan will be thrilled!
    And he is. Thanks, Dennis!

.....Alan.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you.

Thank you, Dennis!

It's great to find something like this for new guy. Having so much info in one place is great.

Thanks Dennis! Helps in finding the answers to questions posted, I just discovered this today.....again, Great idea, Thanks, Steve, and Paula.

Not sure if this is the place to ask this, but it seems like not too long ago, there was more than one page to this sub-forum. Why is it limited to just one page, now? I would like to look at posts beyond this.

You might need to change your display options. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. On the left side click on the box "From the" and click beginning. Hope it helps.
    Life gives beautiful gifts....It gave me you.

Hi, Wiscontetta,

Thanks for the top.....I did that, but it hasn't worked. I wonder if there are any other options.

I just got a new computer (Vista), but think I lost the extra pages a few days before that. Not sure, tho, since I don't go into the Preps page, everyday.

Back at you, again....in playing around, I discovered that to bring up more pages, I not only have to click on beginning", as you said, but also "show threads". and that gives the previous pages.

lots of great knowledge collected in this place thats a fact. 1st time i ventured in here and man lots to learn here. i love it thanks.