Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

[UNEX]PACIFIC PULSE RINGS 60 YEARS AFTER PEARL HARBOR
+ Reply to Thread

[UNEX]PACIFIC PULSE RINGS 60 YEARS AFTER PEARL HARBOR

I wonder if there could have been some solar interference that could explain this? Very strange indeed.

Its a moire pattern.

This type I believe

yup for sure. I wonder what made the effect that was captured.

I know you're gonna wish I didn't say this but: Russian Subs?

I really, really don't like the feel of the idea I'm gonna offer.

Let's say that the source of what we're seeing is a defensive system, a kind of high-energy shield. Look at the other places where that pattern is evident: Wake Island or somewhere near there, just of of Alaska, North Dakota/Canadian border, and the Four Corners area in the SW.
    Now, without a map overlay I can't be sore of that Wake location.
    There definitely are some rather important and interesting installations in those other areas, are there not?

R

Well first we would need to know just what we are being shown. Is this a radar scan, visible light, or some other detector? The link dosn't say anything, so we have nothing to go on. We are not only guessing at what caused it, but also at what it is.

I have been wondering the same things SmartAz. I live on So. Ore. Coast. It appears that it is too far West and South to be the area off our coast that keeps having the underwater quakes. They have been frequent last couple of days there were 2 registering almost 4.0. But I don't think that is what we are seeing, but, just what are we seeing?????
    The TRUTH Is Out There Keep Searching! Start by going WITHIN.

The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door. That's the only difference.

Oooops! Missed the inland pattern. Retraction of previous dumb statement. It's not easy being blonde.

This stuff is fascinating. I wonder if it was a time displacement experiment. You know ...like send a carrier back in time just before the attack on Pearl to blow the Jap zeros out of the air and change the course of history.....

well I thought I managed to track down where the orig came from that was used in the orbit pics but as far as I could find for now, that mil site only archives a coupla days back. And they're jpgs not gifs, so there may be another archive elsewhere.

http://kauai.nrlmry.navy.mil/sat-bin..._westcoast.cgi

The gif says it's VIS. I guess that means visible but it sure don't look it. Looks more like radar to me. So I donno. The IR for 1826 that date shows nada http://twister.sbs.ohio-state.edu/sa...r/01120723.gif
    nor the enhnced IRs at http://twister.sbs.ohio-state.edu/sa...ve/GOES-10/ir/

The GOES10 IR archive at http://rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov/goesg/earth...if/mapped/ir2/ is emptied

redeye--yup that seems to be the speculation by Orbit readers..Scalar something or other. 'Cept for onething..they seem to be wrong about it centered on HI (OOPS, I misread). HI is further west.

I'm too tired to look anymore tonight. Heh, got my own local going around in circles.

Jed

Didn't they make that idea into a movie years ago???? Could've sworn I saw that.........

SCALAR Electro-Magnetic Frequencies

Weather Modification, Defensive Shield, Earthquakes, Cold Explosions(equal to hundreds of tons of TNT).......all achieved with SCALAR Electro-Magnetic Frequencies.
    Not sci-fi.

Historical Background of Scalar EM Weapons
    by Lt. Col. T.E. Bearden (retd.), 1990:
    http://www.cheniere.org/books/analysis/history.htm

Colonel Bearden is a nuclear engineer, wargames analyst, and military tactician with over 26 years experience in air defense systems, tactics and operations, technical intelligence, antiradiation missile countermeasures, nuclear weapons employment, computerized wargames and military systems requirements.

An explanation of how SCALAR waves can be applied to weather modification and more-check out the 55 minute video of Tom Beardon explaning Weather Engineering Over North America--:

http://cseti.homesite.net:7071/ramgen/sovietweather.rm

If you have a video card output on your PC, you can use your VCR to tape this. You will also have to plug in your PC audio to VCR audio jacks.
    Last edited by kanuck57; 12-16-2001 at 09:51 AM.
    [FONT="System"]"Almost anything you do will be insignificant, but you must do it." - Gandhi [/FONT]
    A comment by[URL="http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/trask1.html"] Lt. Commander Joseph J. Rochefort[/URL], commander of Station HYPO at Pearl Harbor in a postwar assessment of the attack made to a naval historian, he remarked of Pearl Harbor that [B]"It was a pretty cheap price to pay for unifying the country."[/B]

Instead of viewing these moire patterns as the result of an emanation coming up from the Earth, view them as an effect of energy from the sun hitting the atmosphere. Or couldn't they just as easily be solar flux energy hitting the satellite and distorting the image?

Its night time on a visible with the overlay of the countries and states. The Moire pattern is NOT visible on a daylight shot because of the relative brightness of the image. You are only seeing this because its a picture of a dark planet. Its still there in a daylight shot but to dim to see. It a defect in the equipment, and not a real anything. Stop making shit up. this is reality and not some cheezy dimestore scifi.

The dot in the Atlantic 700 miles due East of Charleston S.C.
    Quote "Stop making this shit up"

Alf, thanks for the laugh, and the simply put reality check.

---Onderock---

Alf - Is the moire pattern a result of the camera lense? Seems likely. Are there other nighttime pictures from Goes-10 which exhibit this same moire pattern. It does seem to be a very annoying interference in the picture. Wouldn't it be desirable to see in visible light at night without the pattern present? Seems like our tech people at Hughes would have thought of that and eliminated this 'flaw'.

Snooze Button

My feeling on this is that it wasn't ment to take pictures of nothing so there was no point in testing it for that situation. Geos-10 is a weather satilite and does take pictures in infrared as well and the radar is superimposed from ground supplied info. I have read about how the fact that a corner of the image being missing means something and some other things but it isn't anything more than the design of the system that causes some of these image issues. This pattern probably results from a sun angle and dark image situation. It could even be a result of the coatings used on the optics. We normal people are never ment to see anything but the cleaned up pictures shown on the weather reports. Its not a conspiracy, its like only seeing the steak after its cooked and not getting the whole cow being raised and fed and killed and butchered and cooked thing. You are only after the steak just like you are only after the weather.

Alf - F-u-n-n-y: "its like only seeing the steak after its cooked and not getting the whole cow..."

Lense reflections and flare are a common problem under certain conditions. I just pose the questions to see if this is a common repeatable problem, an unexpected failure of the onboard systems or an artifact of an energetic solar flux, etc.

A Moire pattern shows the addition and cancellation of two patterns, waves, etc. You don't get Moire patterns from lens coatings because there is no pattern involved. Think of two window screens: where the holes line up you get bright, where the wires line up you get dark. The width of the bands shows the wavelengths involved.

The widths of these bands indicate wavelengths hundreds of miles long. If they are caused by sound, the frequency must be thousands of seconds per wave. (Audible sounds would be hundreds or thousands of waves per second.) Geological activity of that sort usually is in years per wave.

Also note that the waves are broader near the centers of the circles, indicating a difference in the speed of the wave's travel. This is not an optical effect due to the earth's curvature, since all the circles show this pattern. I have no idea what that is about.

I would like to know what any of this has to do with Pearl Harbor?