Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

[DD2K4] -- The Players (active scenario writers)
+ Reply to Thread

[DD2K4] -- The Players (active scenario writers)

The problem with posting a who's working on what is that everyone is also overlapping their scenarios with each other where applicable, and also coordinating supporting posts and add-ons with each other as well. So it's actually going to be tough to say for a certainty that person A is working up scenario 2 as person A might be working up scenario 2 while helping with 1, 3, 6, and 7.

I can, however, give you all a list of our contributors:

theoutlands
    Mark D
    WriterMom
    piggyandpeewee
    SurvivalRing
    CanadaSue
    DustMusher
    RoseTower
    Kickapoo Kicker
    Suzy
    homecanner1
    Jumpy Frog
    Infoscout
    MaureenO
    Libertarian
    A.T.Hagan
    Knell
    Charlie
    Claudia
    NevadaBlue
    Pixmo
    night driver

... along with all EAS and forum staff if they want - thus far only night driver has joined in from EAS and myself from staff.

Additionally, a couple volunteers have pulled out but are still listed above because they did contribute in some manner.

This list was initially posted in the Disaster Drill thread.

oO
    Last edited by Dennis Olson; 08-24-2004 at 10:51 AM. Reason: This post split off the Timeline thread
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Any religion-related posts I make are as a member and not as a forum staffer, and are not intended to promote any specific agenda or doctrinal understanding as official or unofficial board policy. Official staff actions on my part will always be clearly marked as such.

Deja moo - the feeling you've seen this bull before...

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

OK, is there anyone else in California who wants to coordinate with me on SoCal?

MaureenO

Quote Originally Posted by MaureenO
    OK, is there anyone else in California who wants to coordinate with me on SoCal?

MaureenO
    Sure Maureen. Just PM me and I'll do what I can though I'm still completely confused about all of this.

Mike

Maureeno-I'm more central Ca. but would be happy to help. Let me know.

Bluemoon

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon
    Maureeno-I'm more central Ca. but would be happy to help. Let me know.

Bluemoon
    Great, BlueMoon! That makes you, Mike and I for the left coast. Now, you can PM with any ideas you've come up with.

Maureen

That makes you, Mike and I for the left coast.

Me too!!!! Don't leave out my evil plan to take over the Foothills of Central CA and the Bay Area. Bawahahahaha, (and little pinky to the corner of my mouth).

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy Frog
    That makes you, Mike and I for the left coast.

Me too!!!! Don't leave out my evil plan to take over the Foothills of Central CA and the Bay Area. Bawahahahaha, (and little pinky to the corner of my mouth).
    Oh cool, there's FOUR of us!!! I'll PM you what I PM'd to Mike....We can fine tune all of our ideas and get ready.

Maureen